Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Officer / Gym Leader / INTERPOL
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
I've known you for a lifetime.
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,485 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POINTY END [m|o]
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2023 18:21:35 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Pointy End

What are you doing, ?

"Unfortunate." Gwyar sighed.

The Gallade didn't stop her, energy rippling through the crystalline armor as her digits touched against it.

It was hot to the touch— like a car's hood shotly after ignition. Not burning hot just yet— but building towards it. Max Power had its own costs.

One that the blonde knight had no intention of paying for a demonstration, became clear as both the transformation and mega evolution ceased, leaving Gawain to take deep breaths and manage the sudden wave of dizzy exhaustion like it were a sugar crash.

"You mentioned Z-moves were different." The knight said, moving to the rack to pick her sword back up. "I've not read a terrible lot of documentation on the subject matter. I thought them to be the result of primal energy?"

The author had accidentally stumbled upon a gold mine of hoenn scientific talk in ask-questions.
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,803 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POINTY END [m|o]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2023 5:05:22 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva didn’t shy away from the warmth. If anything, it intrigued her. . . and worried her to a degree. Power always came at a cost. Every day the cost of her own avatarship became more clear, and the wear on her physical and mental self was impossible to ignore.

There was a subtle wave of disappointment as the Gallade reverted back to his average form. It quickly disappeared when she noted the exhaustion. Gawain seemed to recover just fine. After all, that likely wasn’t his first time transitioning between the changes.

Eva’s gaze followed Gwyar back over to the rack of swords. Her lips pulled into a little frown and she rolled her shoulders to loosen them back up. She couldn’t help but let a the frown turn into a grin, “I feel like I’m clocking in early with all this science talk,” it was said playfully. Ea didn’t really ‘clock in’ - she’s always on the clock.

“Yes, different. There’s not a lot of literature on the subject,” very slim picking, if she was to be honest, “It’s on my . . . very long list of things to do.”

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
awards
1,485 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POINTY END [m|o]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 0:13:55 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Pointy End

What are you doing, ?

"Ah— my apologies." He said after a moment, flipping the heavy sword around in his palm so that the grip was held towards her, smiling at the doctor. "I should've known better, specially on your off time— you overwork yourself enough as is."

If she found ways to consistently overwork herself when she was just a vet and soldier, he could only imagine what she had accomplished in self-punishment as Head Professor.

"Perhaps it would be best if you relied more on your colleagues?" He said wryly. "I would like to think Hoenn isn't lacking in brilliant minds...

He paused, remembering the last few months... Well, years...

"... Though that threshold is vast, I'm certain there's some brilliant minds out there." He finished with a chuckle.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,803 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POINTY END [m|o]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 4:32:55 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Gwyar’s wry tone is met with a soft laugh and a casual wave of the professor’s hand, “Easier said than done,” Eva gripped the hilt of the sword again and her arms immediately started to feel the burn once again.

Her lips twisted into a tight frown, memories of betrayal and misplaced trust haunting her. It wasn’t easy learning of ’s true identity, and the repercussions that came with it.

“Brilliant minds, sure, but loyalty is hard to come by.”

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
awards
1,485 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POINTY END [m|o]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 14:57:56 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Pointy End

What are you doing, ?

Ah. Was that it?

His expression twisted awkwardly as the urge to... console her? came over him. He brushed... well, shoved it away; it was just a remnant of a dead relationship.

"Ah... Has there been another breach?" He asked politely instead, reconstructing his mask.

'Another' was the key word here. Be it Mega evolution, Z-moves, Sygna Suits, and a number of other scientific breakthroughs, most of it tended to come from the league— yet, it always seemed to somehow find its way into Rocket's hand.

The league's information security was, uh... not great.

"... Was it a friend of yours?"

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,803 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POINTY END [m|o]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 6:43:52 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Another breach. No matter how politely he put it, it didn’t make it hurt any less. Though security wasn’t her specialty, she obviously felt responsible for the fate of her own research. The fact a major breach occurred in her own lab under her own only made it worse.

The sword dipped down to her side, settling there in a comfortable hold, “Yes. And it was really bad this time,” she let her guard dip down with the tip of the sword, a flash of anger and the sorrow of betrayal glossed over her eyes.

“I think I’m done for the day,” she decided, holding the hilt back out to Gwyar, “Thanks for your lessons, but I do have to get back to work,” her mask rose back up with a smile and an attempt at humor to steer things in another direction, “Plus, I don’t think my poor little arms can take much more of this abuse.”

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
awards
1,485 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POINTY END [m|o]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 17:49:59 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Pointy End

What are you doing, ?

He feels something twist in his chest. He brushes it away, dipping his head forward.

"I am truly sorry to hear."

Traitors and infiltrators were a reality of war. Trusting others while in a position like Eva's must've been truly tasking.

And unfortunately, his blunt questioning had brought their time together to an abrupt end. He forces a smile at her crack.

"Someone's underselling herself. Still... You must be terribly busy." He says, grabbing back the sword. "Apologies for holding you up. "

He stares at her one last time. Again something in his chest arises— and again he brushes it off.

"I'll be seeing you around then, Eva."
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,803 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POINTY END [m|o]
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 2:23:46 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva’s exaggerated eye roll was hard to miss. These twigs-for-arms didn’t compare to some of her more athletically inclined colleagues. She really did need to put some more meat on these tired bones.

“I’ll see you around, Gwyar,” she let her last, fleeting look catch his, holding it for a moment, “Don’t be a stranger,” her hand rose to twitch a goodbye wave before she swiftly fled the training room to ready herself for the work day.

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POINTY END [m|o]
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 17:34:10 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven