kepler brueshaber
today's the day [m][c]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 22:44:30 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

[attr="class","mitmain"]
Kepler cannot believe this is actually happening. For real. For fucking really real. The boy who’d never had a relationship before-- never had a friend-- was about to have-- to be-- a husband.
[break][break]
What? What the actual fuck?!
[break][break]
He reached over and sharply pinched his upper arm, hard enough to bruise.
[break][break]
“Just wanted to make sure I’m not dreaming,” he murmured into the skin at Ash’s throat.
[break][break]
They’re still kissing so much that it’s hard to believe they are also talking. The words come out mumbled and warm, more breath than vocals.
[break][break]
“I love you too. So much. More than anything.”
[break][break]
Movement out of the corner of his eye makes him turn his head and Maple and Cloudstrike have gathered up his small army of Pokemon and herded them up to their feet. Everyone is cheering-- Lysithea holds Euanthe above her head like a boombox in an 80’s movie-- and they’re all cooing with delight and happiness.
[break][break]
Then Ash picks him up and Kepler squeaks in protest, only to be cradled comfortably, bridal-style. He leans his cheek on Ash’s shoulder and curls into the safety and warmth of his neck.
[break][break]
“What’s twenty years to forever?”
[break][break]
Because that was how long they were going to be together.

notes[break]
ohhhh my god

[attr="class","mitpoke"]

[newclass=.mit]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mit div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mitmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mittag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mit b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #876c7c; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mitpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
today's the day [m][c]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2023 2:02:37 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]
[attr="class","ashley1body"]

Hearing it back, their Pokemon surrounding them, the big happy grin on his face as Kepler curls into him, and Ashley rests himself there, as the Pokemon that surrounded them just continued to happily enjoy the moment. Little Maple puts a paw to Cloudstrike's back. A job well done.[break][break]

With all of them, Kepler's claim has Ashley tearing up a little, and kissing again, and again. Yeah.[break][break]

Twenty years was nothing to the rest of their lives.[break][break]

"I like the sound of that."[break][break]

Whatever comes, let it. They would make it. That, Ash was sure of.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT, IN HIS HAND, MISSION[break]
- Maple is proud that Cloudstrike helped him. Pats the Brionne's back. What a good day.[break]
- Ashley agrees. They'll weather that forever.

[attr="class","ashley1pkmn"]

[attr="class","ashley1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".ashley1"]--accent:#4066E0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]