cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
315 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
sunchoke [m]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2023 2:54:12 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]Curiosity had gotten the better of her.[break][break]

Or maybe it was simply stubbornness to understand the fuss for herself that drew her out to Granite Cave. To the rippling tear in reality that leads to the Ultra Deep Sea.[break][break]

She would call it…work research. Hands on style. How else was she gonna know how to assist in her PR position if all she did was read reports on what had happened, and ’s involvement that day? In Calla’s opinion—not a very good job would be done on her part.[break][break]

It was well meant when she’d told him weeks ago that she was there to work for him and was on his side, if he was straightforward with her. Due to what she considers justifiable skepticism….this is what she considers a degree of added reassurance.[break][break]

Aka she’s nosy. She’s curious and determined. This probably doesn’t have anything to do with work at all. But she’s there, and she’s going to step through the rift and at least get a little look around.[break][break]

would probably be up in arms to know she’d come alone. too, for that matter. But Calla is used to functioning independently. And it’s much too late to leave now.[break][break]

What she doesn’t anticipate, though, is someone coming back at the same moment she moves forward. A hand goes to the pokeball in her pocket, but there’s no real good way to react when it’s who materializes in front of her.[break][break]

of all the people in Hoenn, her boyfriend’s dad? Really?

[break][break]

// m: into the wild                    

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-vulpix form-alola"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#A0E0D9;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
sunchoke [m]
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 22:05:07 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]Gabriel's presence if often considered intimidating— his size alone was enough to stand out, if one didn't even account for his domineering personality. So, 's fear is not all together unexpected, nor the immediate reaction she'd taken to secure a Pokemon. It was a credit to her that she had.
[break][break]
Not recognizing the woman, he gives her but a fraction of his attention before he continues walking off.

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #b75d5d; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
315 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
sunchoke [m]
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 13:35:42 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]Her steps peter to a stop, and Calla stares at as he passes by with tall, imposing strides
Wow. Uh. Was he really going to look straight through her and keep going?[break][break]
Luckily, Calla has never been a shy sort of person in situations like this.[break][break]
Maybe, though, it was a lucky stroke that he didn’t seem to recognize her—even if her personnel files likely would have passed through his hands at some point when she’d first been hired at Akura.[break][break]
Because, yeah, maybe she’s not shy, but it’s not like she dates a lot. She doesn’t know how to go about talking with a parent of said partner. Let alone one she has…opinions on. But then again, this probably means that hasn’t talked about her. Doesn’t it? Her lips press into a thin line.[break][break]
“Mr. Black,” she isn’t meek or timid or questioning. Like some scared little buneary wondering if she got his name right.[break][break]
She was startled initially, yes. But not because it was him.[break][break]
“It’s strange to see you out of office.” But obviously she wouldn’t see him in-office anymore, either. Since, well, she doesn’t work there anymore. Obviously.

[break][break]

// m: into the wild

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-vulpix form-alola"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#A0E0D9;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights