CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
rainfall [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 10:14:49 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]a thin veil of MIST washes over the battlefield, sweeping away what little remains of the SMOKESCREEN. for now, the froggies are allowed a moment to gather themselves.

"don't lose your focus. up high!"

they can't fly so they will have to settle for HYPNOSIS and DOUBLE TEAM, the former being targeted at the salamence.
[attr="class","ciantag"]
[attr="class","cianpoke"]
[newclass=.cian] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.cianmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.ciantag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.cian b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.cian a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cianpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
rainfall [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 16:35:06 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
the hypnosis stretches upward. rings of undulating psychic energy threatening to drag lyune under. his wings falter, eyes droop, and drowsiness overtakes him. but this will be cian's downfall. 

lyune was never the star of the show. 

double team won't help the frog here. not when the battlefield is blanketed in water as it is. aeris tail crackles and an explosive thunderbolt arcs out in a wide spray, crackling through her summoned mist and the deluge of water left behind by one of the frog's hydro pumps.

dragonair uses thunderbolt
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
rainfall [gym]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 16:06:59 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]THUNDERBOLT and the RAIN proves too effective against the froggies. the politoed succumbs to the pain but uses its last bit of vitality to take most of the damage in froakie's stead.

it is recalled before it hits the ground.

"all yours, ribbit!"

the froakie leaps up high to SMACK DOWN the dragonair.
[attr="class","ciantag"]
[newclass=.cian] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.cianmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.ciantag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.cian b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.cian a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cianpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
rainfall [gym]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 17:23:59 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
in the air as she is, the smack down packs quite the punch. her spine curves in, up, as the frog's webbed toes force her down. she plummets. lyune roars in defiance after seeing his ally struck from the sky. 

his lips draw back. blue fire gathers, ringing into a pulsing blast of draconic energy. the beam is loosed toward the airborne froakie. 

on the ground and in the crossfire, aeris slithers out of the way with a hasty agility.

salamence uses dragon pulse
dragonair uses agility
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
rainfall [gym]
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 6:25:45 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]froakie lives up to being the slippery pokemon that it is and evades the DRAGON PULSE, ducking under the attack only to shoot its tongue out at the dragonair.

it LICKS, then tries to wrap around the dragon to slam it into the ground to stop it from gaining speed with AGILITY.
[attr="class","ciantag"]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
rainfall [gym]
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 18:36:48 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
the froakie twists in the air like an acrobat and evades lyune's blast. she'd hoped to turn dragonfire upon it so aeris could finish the job, but it's proving more of a nuisance than she thought. 

thin ribbons of safeguard burst from her tail and the froakie's tongue passes through them, stringent poison dissipating before it can paralyze her. the move still scathes her side, but she twirls up and away as salamence dive-bombs the ground.

an earthquake ripples out from him with a boom.

dragonair uses safeguard to protect herself from paralysis
salamence uses earthquake on froakie
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
rainfall [gym]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 13:11:07 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]"haiya..." he mutters under his breath as he watches the rest of the battle unfold, knowing that they have met their match. it's no skill issue but just a matter of experience.

the froggies held their own well enough.

to his surprise, however, froakie lets loose one final HYDRO PUMP before succumbing to the EARTHQUAKE. the water-type has spirit, he'll give it that.

"well done, freya!"
[attr="class","ciantag"]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
rainfall [gym]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 14:34:57 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
the earth churns as the froakie falls and freya knows the battle is over. what she doesn't expect, however, is the blast of water that races from the froakie's mouth as it falls - a last ditch effort to take her dragonair down with it. 

aeris is shot from the sky. unconscious, she plummets immediately and freya rips her ball from her hip to return her before she can hit the ground. 

lyune snarls in anger and freya is quick to recall him too. she grins at cian's praise and laughs. 

"well done to you too. your frogs pack quite the punch. i'm sure alex will be happy to know the gym's in capable hands."

freya wins!
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
rainfall [gym]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 5:32:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: