awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
VOX POPULI
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 13:26:25 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Whoever these mysterious assailants were, it was clear they were determined to tear down Remiel's greatest legacy in Hoenn after repeated attempts at sabotage. In the wilds of ROUTE 115, the massive bio-dome known as the CALCIFET DRACIARY had remained hidden for years. But now its location seemed to be exposed.

It is midday as the royal patrols the woods alongside his SALAZZLE. The latest attack had sent the assailant fleeing in this direction after the bio-domes security defenses activated. Though Remiel feared that would not be the last attack today... nor the most brazen. Lately, they had been occurring more and more often as the days passed.

The pair come to a stop when they find several trees spray-painted with a familiar insignia in red:

R

There was no mistaking it, and it certainly didn't stand for 'ROXIE'. The royal sighs as he reaches towards his hip to pull up his walkie-talkie. It crackles to life in an instant:

"Broadcasting to any LEAGUE personnel close enough to pick up my signal on this secure channel. Your assistance is needed at these coordinates. ROCKET suspects are believed to be at large in the area. Repeat: ROCKET suspects believed to be at large in the area. Over."

BLIGHT & BANE ENDEAVOR 💠

use one of these names in a post in any capacity:
koga, janine, roxie, plumeria, klara, melli, atticus
VOX POPULI
MISSION: TERRITORIAL DISPUTE
OPEN

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
VOX POPULI
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 21:23:30 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

How was he so far out from Fortree?

Simple: he was here to visit a friend. As he had his own aviary down at the Gym grounds, so did his friend have their own… draciary—yes, a draconic version of the aviary. (Or whatever –ary that existed, heh.)

Unfortunately, today wasn’t going to be a nice day for catch-up… ah, shit.

“Hey, Remy? That you? I’m near the area,” he replied. No formalities—at least not yet, considering how close he was. “Coming in on your location, be there soon enough.”

And ‘soon enough’ did come, as there was a circling, blue-plumed Braviary that came in for a landing, squawking quietly at the sudden drop but eventually coming in low and close enough for him to drop down from Kyouya’s back.

“Here,” he continued, recalling the Braviary once he was close enough. “I brought some macarons for us but I guess that’ll have to wait for later. So. Where are they?”

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
VOX POPULI
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2023 12:13:08 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
To say the sound of 's voice was a relief was an understatement. How appropriate, in fact, that the first to answer his call for support is one of his closest friends? He supposed he might have  been in the area to pay him a visit, anyway, so perhaps it wasn't that big of a coincidence on top of everything. Nevertheless, Remiel does not hesitate to acknowledge the response swiftly.

"By the maker, it's good to hear from you again, Alexei. Stay vigilant— I believe TEAM ROCKET may still be in the area." He warns. "We'll wait for you here."

♔ ♔ ♔

Thankfully, not much time passes before and are reunited again in the forests of ROUTE 115. The latter spares a moment to appreciate the impressive plumage of the SHINY BRAVIARY that descends before he moves ahead to greet its trainer with a handshake and a momentary half-embrace. "You're a sight for sore eyes." He remarks, parting from Alexei afterward.

"You didn't happen to see anything while you were flying above, did you? Nike and I found this," The prince adds, pointing towards the red 'R' painted on the tree nearby.

"They know where the draciary is."

VOX POPULI

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
VOX POPULI
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 20:44:57 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Asides from trees that look like they’ve been trashed from the canopy level going downward?” he continued as he returned the gesture.

Clearly there was something wrong out here. As to what exactly it was he would have to piece it together.

“A seemingly random trail of destruction leading up to where I found you,” he added. “Although I thought I saw something like an attempt to form a letter ‘R’ from above, like some fucked-up Crobat-signal sign.”

He frowned.

“Remy, what’s going on,” he went on as his own voice went low, hand reaching into his jacket pocket just in case he had to get his Salamence out should they get ganged up on.

“What’re they doing out here? What do they want from you?”

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
VOX POPULI
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2023 7:49:27 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Tch. He couldn't tell him yet... he didn't have the heart to. How would Alexei react to learning that both he and had been part of TEAM ROCKET? The royal knew that was inevitable, but he was not ready to have that discussion here in the middle of the woods.

There would be another time and another place to break his close friend's heart (TEA & REVELATIONS). For now, they had an immediate threat in the area to deal with.

“What’re they doing out here? What do they want from you?”

"I'm wealthy and I'm royal. A few things come to mind." He responds, putting off the revelation of his defection for a while longer. "But none of that matters. Whatever they're up to, I imagine it has to do with endangering the draciary somehow. We need to find them first."

VOX POPULI

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
VOX POPULI
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 20:00:14 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Say no more.”

Knowing that the other had a setup similar to his Sanctuary out at Fortree, he knew that the other valued his draconids as much as he did his own avians…

Popping a battered Moon Ball open, he then sent out his Lucario, who bowed his way before looking over at the other man and then, for a few moments, a flash of anger showed on the Pokémon’s face, before it was dissipated the moment he picked up on his human companion’s worry.

“Vince. We need your help. Can you pick up any other auras around here asides from ours?” he asked, before the jackal Pokémon nodded quietly and concentrated.

Little did he know that his friend was lying to his face—but he wouldn’t notice it at all because of the urgency of what was happening right now.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
VOX POPULI
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 18:52:03 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Remiel's Salazzle, in the meantime, swiftly scales a tree to try and get a better vantage point overall. After a moment, however, the Lucario picks up on two auras towards the northern point of the large draciary: a human and their Pokémon. The Salazzle, too, spots a glimpse of something scaly and green in that direction.

Without wasting a moment, Remiel spawns a LIGHTNING STILETTO in his hand. "Let's go!" He casts it and almost immediately teleports when it gets far enough. His Salazzle, in the meantime, chases after him by leaping from tree to tree above. By the time she or and his own Pokémon manage to reach him, however, they'll find him fending off two Rocket grunts with electric batons.

"Keep going!" He shouts, parrying an attempted shock with the small European-style sword in his hands. "I'll dispatch these two and regroup, Alexei! But the one we spotted is plotting something!"

"Tsk, tsk. So arrogant. Though I wouldn't expect less from a traitor." One of the Rocket grunts seethes.

"Got a gym leader heading your way, Cassidy. Hurry up." The other warns his comrade through their radio communications. Just as he returns his full attention to Remiel, however, he spots something out of the corner of his eye. Before he can react, Remiel's Salazzle pounces upon him with a DOUBLE-SLAP while his partner summons a DUGTRIO to the fray.

VOX POPULI

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
VOX POPULI
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 19:17:08 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The moment he saw his friend throw something that looked straight out of one of those movies he had to do a double-take.

Okay, hold up, what the fuck? he blinked, before his Lucario had to do the same double-take as well…

“Vincent, stay with him, I’ll go up ahead!” he yelled as he summoned his Braviary and took a running start before boarding the blue-plumed avian to fly off in the direction that his friend had pointed him at.

The jackal Pokémon grumbled, before joining the other human’s fight with an Aura Sphere aimed toward the Dugtrio.

Hopefully his crazy human would be able to find where the other Rocket member was holed up…

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
VOX POPULI
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 6:35:32 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

Ultimately, the pair of them manage to take down the Rocket grunts threatening the safety of the DRACIARY. By the end of the afternoon, they have them tied up against the trees as they await League reinforcements to take them in. Remiel, in the meantime, assesses the damage to the bio-dome's main gate. They had tried to blow it open with VOLTORB and left a smoldering mess.[break][break]

"I'll have to replace the gate and its surrounding infrastructure as soon as possible..." The prince sighs, rubbing at his temples with a single hand. Nevertheless, he reminds himself that things could have gone worse without Alexei. Much worse. With that sentiment in mind, he turns back to the man and wearily smiles.[break][break]

"Thanks for your help today, my friend. I might still have to relocate the draciary if the League doesn't bring it under its protection, but in the end, the well-being of the dragons that live here is all that matters." And no amount of money or pride would get in the way of this vision.[break][break]

FIN
[break]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]VOX POPULI ♔

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
VOX POPULI
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 19:38:13 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“What a mess,” he sighed as he assessed the damage the other was taking inventory of. “What, they want all your dragons for themselves to use?” he continued as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

And then, an idea manifested in his mind. His mouth was too fast to stop before he offered it to his friend.

“Well, if you’re thinking of moving your draconid sanctuary elsewhere, I know a place where you can go.”

He was talking about Fortree. Even though it was the City in the Trees, there was more than enough nature to go around for a second sanctuary structure to take advantage of!

“Just say the word, and I’ll help you out.”

Because that’s what friends were for. No matter if one of them was of royalty, a friend was still a friend after all.

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
VOX POPULI
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 3:27:10 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: