she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vanillakingsley
Vanilla Kingsley
ULTRA CRATER: CAV
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2023 3:39:29 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
The Kartana had been thoroughly attacked by a mixture of the ice and electric type attacks, floating a little bit crooked before hovering back over to Callan as it would speak up again. Vanilla furrowed her brows at the creature as she'd get ready to launch another attack (and hopefully not charcoal Callan) but it seemed to be a little more cooperative this time. Seemingly deciding to join them, the Pokémon was held by Callan and healed with a little help from the potions in his bag. The trio met once again as Vanilla gave a cheerful smile at the new addition to the crew. "Glad to see you're okay. I was a little worried, but nothing a Ranger can't handle!" He'd even answer her question about the Zoroark, with Absalom backing him up.

"Interesting. Another variant of a Zorua..." She said to herself, placing a hand underneath her chin in thought. Proxii jumped back into his phone and would take a quick scan of the Pokémon. QWCK! "I see. It's good you helped him from the other guys picking on him. I bet he really loves you for that." Vanilla and her Rotom followed Callan and Abasalom back into the elevator while quietly relieved that they wouldn't be riding another Celesteela back into the earth again. She had barely made the trip up here, so going down would be another rocky ride.

The elevators opened to a room with a bunch of open wormholes and things as they crowded around one. The girl stood beside Abasalom, looking at the two as her and Proxii would flash a knowing smirk. "Last one back home's buying dinner!~" With that, she'd scurry into the hole, being transported back into Hoenn.

kaJ4aaal

|

Scanned:

Zoroark, the Baneful Pokémon. With its disheveled white fur, it looks like an embodiment of death. Heedless of its own safety, Zoroark attacks its nemeses with a bitter energy so intense, it lacerates Zoroark’s own body. This Pokémon cares deeply about others of its kind, and it will conjure terrifying illusions to keep its den and pack safe.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ULTRA CRATER: CAV
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 6:35:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

EXPEDITION COMPLETE!

SPOILS GATHERED FROM THE WILDS

[break][break]

THE FOLLOWING TREASURES have been added to your faction's respective storages. Upon embarking on your next expedition to this place, you may choose to bring some of the treasures for the expedition's duration. However, please note that bringing treasures means less space for items to bring back.[break][break]

Hover over the materials to reveal what you have gathered.

[attr="class","pcContainer"]
[attr="class","greenBg"]

[attr="class","boxContainer"]
[attr="class","boxName"]TREASURES

[attr="class","pcTable"]
[attr="class","pcFlip"]

[attr="class","slot material1"]

[attr="class","slot material2"]

[attr="class","slot material3"]

[attr="class","pkmnSprite"]

[break][break][break][break]

REWARDS

THESE CAN BE ADDED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT & PC

[break][break][break][break][break]

[break][break][break][break]

TATTERED[break]
INSTRUCTION MANUALS

IT'S ALIVE!!

[break][break]
If you have gathered TATTERED INSTRUCTION MANUALS 'TYPE FULL RECIPE A, B, C, D, E, F', your character will be able to piece together the formula to create the Synthetic Pokemon, TYPE: NULL. Creating this creature requires the cells taken from all Pokemon types and/or physical body parts of Pokemon.[break][break]

However, to create this Pokemon is a macabre and unethical endeavor. Feel free to explain how your character receives a TYPE: NULL in some other fashion, but do note that its creation is most likely rooted in the most reprobate and unprincipled of practices.[break][break]

Furthermore, many are wary of this creature, for it had turned on its owners during the ULTRA BEAST WAR thanks to Megalopolan technology designed by JULES COTILLARD. Perhaps, these manuals were written by them...[break][break]

Your characters will NOT BE ABLE TO EVOLVE THE TYPE: NULL yet. Furthermore, the recipe is so esoteric, difficult, and up to chance, that replicating the formula to create another will not be feasible.[break][break]

Feel free to TRADE IN YOUR TYPE FULL RECIPES into the SITE SHOP for a TYPE: NULL (pick moveset and ability like a gachapon Pokemon).

[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 485px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 115px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnSprite]position: absolute; margin-left: 250px; height: 75px; width: 300px; background: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material1:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/xqfQ9Jj/casterfern.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material2:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/KGGLw89/beancake.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material3:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/VBhR1rc/peatblock.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material4:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/8gbcqJL/originore.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing