played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
I miss you [GG]
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2023 15:08:37 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Dear ,

I was told to write you this letter.

I have no means to actually deliver this to you. As far as I know, you're not in any of our cities. Or, if you are, hasn't found you yet. I hope there's still a chance that he does.

Until then, I'll just write you this letter.

How are you? Are you well protected? Well fed?

When we first came here, people told me it was a struggle . I don't really get it, it wasn't like we were starving or anything, there was just a bit of labor we had to do, but I don't really understand a lot of things lately, so it might just be me.

I have to go now. My shift starts soon.

Honestly, I don't want to go. I don't want to do anything. Without you and , I feel lost. Alone. It makes waking up harder.

I miss you.

Felix
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
I miss you [GG]
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2023 3:44:40 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]

goodbye galar: letters

a pale queen & the art of a broken heart

she hasn't slept in a day or two. sleep no longer comes easily. this world is foreign, unnatural to her body. and the comforts of hoenn have never felt so far away before.

in a way, she thinks this will be an odd sort of therapy. writing down thoughts and feelings and sensations lost against the memory they're trapped within... it has to help, right?

a soft sigh escapes and the borrowed quill finally begins scratching paper.

letter one.

dear ,

i hope time is different back home... well, if you're even home, i suppose.

we haven't spoken since you left. that's my fault, i believe. i -- (illegible scribble, as if the words don't fit)

i'm sorry. i miss you. more than i can describe, actually.

everything that happens here... every little quirk a townsperson has or a funny joke about the end of times they tell, i look for you to see if you notice it too or if you laugh.

it's kind of silly, isn't it, to look for you everywhere? i keep hoping i'll look up and you'll be standing in the doorway.

it never seems to happen the way i envision it, no matter how many times i wish on stars.

i know you're not here but god, please come home. please don't leave again.

i'm sorry...

i have to go. i have duties now -- royal duties. they, uh, crowned me queen here... can you believe that? me, a queen? i never would've thought that'd fit me but they saw something in me, i guess.

anyway, wherever you are, i miss you and i love you.

yours,

illeana reyes

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
I miss you [GG]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2023 6:45:35 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar

I realize why people write these types of letters now. Even if you're not here, when I write these, it feels like you are. I can even see you now, smiling. I miss your smiles.

Everyday I regret leaving you the way I did. You didn't deserve that. I was just stressed. We'd lost so many people at work, and things were getting crazy, and all I wanted was to relax with you. I never meant to hurt you. I never want to hurt you.

I see you in my dreams. You tell me that it's going to be okay, and I want to believe you, but Illie it's so hard. I feel so lost without you. I try to be strong for others, but I feel like I'm at my breaking point. You were always my strength, and now, you're gone. I only push forward in the hope we'll make it out of here.

So wait for me until then. Please.

- Felix

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights