He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
Stinky Situation [M]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 4:37:32 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
This whole stretch of road stinks. Hitoshi doesn't know who he's working for. Details like those are not afforded to grunts. Someone, somewhere, is doing something important in these warehouses - or at least acting on the whim of someone with authority. Sitting on the roof, passing the time, he surveys the road.[break]
They're using a bunch of Weezing as cover. The stinky things are blowing their gas everywhere. It's worked. The vagrants, transients, and kids who've taken too many wrong turns stay away. It's a boring night. At least he gets to kill the night, let the hours pass. Plus, he's in Slateport. Not too far from Yumi. Maybe, once the execs say he's done, he'll go surprise Yumi and Mei with pizza. People like pizza, right?[break]
His mind is on pizza when he hears the sound of someone venturing down this forsaken path. Showtime. Getting into character, he dons a wide-brimmed straw hat, looks down, and calls out.[break]
"Yo! If you know what's good for ya, you'll turn right around and leave!" Unsheathing his sword in a clean motion, he stands on the edge of the roof. It's just one story. He's made jumps like this before.[break]
"I'll cutcha uuuuu-" His dramatic leap down is interrupted as he steps on the hem of his robe. This grunt goes for a dramatic ronin flare. It makes him stumble, sending him careening into a pile of garbage cans and trash backs down below.[break]
"Ow, fuck." Cursing, he stumbles up and finds his sword is missing. Instead, he points at the trespasser.[break]
"Just go away!"

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights