april 4th
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
inu ceo
civilian
and in this hell you'll stay
24 height
24 height
if this is the last night and you're feeling hollow - i'll give you my half life so you see tomorrow
awards
122 posts
SHEBA INOUE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sheba
SHEBA INOUE
sheba's infamy file
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2023 5:37:24 GMT
SHEBA INOUE Avatar

SHEBA'S INFAMY FILE

PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE X PRIVATE KNOWLEDGE

INTRODUCTORY BLURB

THE MONSTER THAT YOU MADE - HAD YOU DIGGING YOUR OWN GRAVE

A woman consumed by motherhood, ruling an empire built on blood.

The CEO of beauty titan INU, a model and a retired idol. She's been in the entertainment industry since young, and had ruled it for her years in her twenties despite her late debut. She was a doll crafted in the hands of adults, and her individuality died the day a washed up mother took the strings of a broken puppet. She swore she would never be like her.

PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

WHAT CAN BE LOOKED UP

• CEO of beauty and cosmetic brand INU. 
  • Became a model shortly after her retirement from idol activities at 23.
  • She and her mother were very close, and she was the image of a piteous daughter.
  • Was never involved in any scandals; had a squeaky clean record and she still does.
  • Had a warm, older sisterly image back when she was in entertainment
  • Has a colder, strict mother vibe nowadays; but still retains a bit of that warm charm when speaking publicly. 

LEAGUE KNOWLEDGE

POINTS OF INTEREST FOR THE LEAGUE FACTION

• Contributed greatly to the rebuilding and recovery of Hoenn via proceeds of a highly popular cosmetic collection.

ROCKET KNOWLEDGE

POINTS OF INTEREST FOR TEAM ROCKET FACTION

• Public Knowledge.

PRIVATE KNOWLEDGE

PERSONAL SECRETS

• She got pregnant a year after ending her idol activities. She has two children who take their father's last name. The world does not know she has children.
  • Has many skeletons in her closet, and eliminated much of her competition via public humiliation or "unfortunate accidents".
  • Despised her mother, and still despises her - to where she has completely abandoned her. She doesn't know where her mother is now, and doesn't care.