February 27
Cherrygrove City, Johto
Bisexual
Flower shop owner
Civilian
Single
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
33 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vicranallo
Victor Ranallo
Blossoming Bargains [M]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 6:52:34 GMT
Victor Ranallo Avatar
Z I N N I A

Pots of colorful zinnias and marigolds on painted wooden shelves basked in the soft sunlight that streamed into the flower shop. A vibrant Lilligant gracefully hopped about the shop, her melodic cries a happy hum as she fretted over her potted brethren. Though Lily was at peace with her work, morning always brought a calm that made Vic anything but. Even if he looked once, twice, three times over the soil moisture, the displays, plucking and pruning any wilted leaves, it was hard for him to keep still. His fingers itched for more, anything to make the time go by faster.
[break]
There were some orders he needed to fulfill but they would need to wait until later in the afternoon. After all, he didn't want to pick the flowers now and have them wilt before the customers even came to pick up their order. A starry bouquet? Well, the first thing Vic could think of were asters, bright and bold in color, which would then match golden stars and then... Vic was so lost in his thoughts that Lily had to bring him back to the present by taking his hand into her leafy fronds and emitted a sweet scent that served to calm his racing nerves. Right. He needed to be here for the customers, and more importantly, he needed to be here for Zinnia.

[[Employment I with ]]
close tab

played by

.Yandere

Mateo, Lucy
He/Him & She/Her
November 2
Kalos
Bisexual
Son (ORTHRUS GANG)
Civilian
“Your friends will believe in your potential, your enemies will make you live up to it.”
awards
38 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucien
Lucien Durendal
Blossoming Bargains [M]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 8:14:45 GMT
Lucien Durendal Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","postwrap lucien"]

[attr="class","postpoke"]

[attr="class","postflower"]
[attr="class","postquote"]

Might need more...

[attr="class","postnotes"][break]
[break][break]NOTES:[break][break][break][break]

- Orthrus Jacket - [break]
- Jacket Symbol -

[attr="class","posttext"]

It was one of those days where you desperately needed to find something that would help un-piss off a woman. Or more accurately yet, they haven't found out yet that you did something that was worthy of such a reaction and you needed to take preventative measures. Thus far he had been doing the bare minimum of distracting her with his wiles and charms, but knowing how her family operates sooner or later she will grab him by the balls.

[break][break]It was how he ended up here at quaint little flower shop, early enough in the morning so Leilani wouldn't catch him in the act of buying flowers for some other woman. Or.. actually maybe it was just better to buy flowers for both of them. It was when he walked into the shop when the thought of possibility getting everyone including the guys in the gang some flowers. He couldn't help but laugh a bit at the idea of pranking them and not saying who sent it to them and seeing the chaos left behind.

[break][break]and if there were none then, it's still a win.

[break][break]"Yo! Sorry but I got a bit of an 'rder, is that cool?"

[break][break]As if to add a bit of flair to his question, Mateo would shoot the shop keeper a couple finger guns, even giving them a little bit of a shake and a playful wink. Though not long he'd find himself wondering around the shop, not really knowing where or what to start with. Then an idea hit him.

[break][break]"Ah, I'm looking for flowers for a beautiful lady who is just pissed off at the idea of me being around here in Hoenn. Got any suggestions?"

[break][break][break]
[attr="class","posttags"][break]
[break][break]

[break][break][break]

[attr="class","postcredit"]
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=".lucien"] --accent:#A2261A!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap]position:relative; box-sizing:border-box; width:558px; min-height:615px; padding:25px 36px 25px 25px; overflow: hidden; background-image:linear-gradient(-45deg, transparent 20px,#121212 0);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap img]position:absolute; top:16px; left:16px; width:150px; height:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postflower]position:absolute; top:16px; left:16px; width:150px; height:500px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/4L7iTdL.png);background-position:center bottom;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap table] width:100%; min-height:591px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap td]box-sizing:border-box;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postnotes]border-top: 2px solid var(--accent);font: 800 15px Poppins; line-height:5px;text-shadow: -3px 3px 0 var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttags]border-top: 2px solid var(--accent);font: 900 15px Poppins; line-height:5px;text-shadow: -2px 2px 0 var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext]box-sizing:border-box; min-height:591px; padding:65px 20px 20px 20px; font:12px Roboto, sans serif; text-align:justify; text-indent: 5px; background-image:linear-gradient(-45deg, transparent 14px,#272727 0); border-top:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext break] text-indent: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext b] color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext i] color:var(--accent); opacity:0.8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postquote]position:absolute; left:145px; top:15px; width: 400px; text-align:center; font-size:35px; color:#BFB9B6; transform: rotate(5deg); letter-spacing:2px; text-transform:uppercase; text-shadow: -2px 2px 0 var(--accent);font-family:"Oswald";[/newclass]
[newclass=.postpoke]box-sizing:border-box; position:absolute; bottom:29px; left:175px; width:320px; height:20px; text-align:right; padding:5px!important; border-left: 1px solid var(--accent); border-right: 1px solid var(--accent); border-top: 1px solid var(--accent); background-color:#121212;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postpoke img]position:relative; margin-top:-33px; margin-right:16px; margin-left:-9px; width:43px; height:43px; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; background-size: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postcredit]position:absolute;bottom:15px;right:10px;transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postcredit a]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kohri

Vic
He/Him/His
28 years old
February 27
Cherrygrove City, Johto
Bisexual
Flower shop owner
Civilian
Single
0 height
0 height
awards
33 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vicranallo
Victor Ranallo
Blossoming Bargains [M]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 21:16:09 GMT
Victor Ranallo Avatar
Z I N N I A

[break]
"Flowers for a pissed off lady?" Vic repeated after the newcomer. Lily slowly released his hand as he turned to the customer with an amused look. Well, that certainly wasn't the most unusual request he ever heard and this certainly wasn't the most unusual customer he had the pleasure of receiving... But his look wilted ever so slightly when he caught sight of the insignia on the customer's jacket. Orthus. Here? For what purpose?
[break]
As though sensing the rise in heat under Vic's collar, Lily drew close to him once again. Vic's mind raced as he ran through every possible reason a member of Orthus deigned to grace his shop with their presence; the last possible reason that Vic landed on was that, true to form, the customer was, in fact, here for flowers. Was it impossible? No. Was it improbable?
[break]
Well. He would just have to see. "Tell me about this beautiful lady of yours then," Vic said, the cogs in his mind already starting to turn. "Does she have a favorite color? Is she your partner, or just a friend? And most importantly, how much are you willing to shell out?" Vic simply had to hope that the customer didn't notice just how high his chest was rising with every inhale and that he was able to play it cool until the Orthus member walked out the door, satisfied or not.

[[Employment I with ]]
close tab

played by

.Yandere

Mateo, Lucy
He/Him & She/Her
November 2
Kalos
Bisexual
Son (ORTHRUS GANG)
Civilian
“Your friends will believe in your potential, your enemies will make you live up to it.”
awards
38 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucien
Lucien Durendal
Blossoming Bargains [M]
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2023 21:16:17 GMT
Lucien Durendal Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","postwrap lucien"]

[attr="class","postpoke"]

[attr="class","postflower"]
[attr="class","postquote"]

Might need more...

[attr="class","postnotes"][break]
[break][break]NOTES:[break][break][break][break]

- Orthrus Jacket - [break]
- Jacket Symbol -

[attr="class","posttext"]

His body language didn't go unnoticed from Mateo, decades of his life was geared towards seeing through and acting out what people wanted. From the way the man seemed to freeze up and the instant rescue from his Pokémon only showed Mateo that this was probably a re-occurring thing for the poor man. Really his heart did bleed for him, and it was why Mateo didn't push him as his mind wondered, especially since he believed he could handle whatever outcome came next.

[break][break]"Tell me about this beautiful lady of yours then,"

[break][break]"Oh gosh, where do I even start?"

[break][break]It was a quick remark, wedge in between the florist's next questions. His hands raising up to the back of his head as he'd pace around the shop, giving each flower a quick look over.

[break][break]"Does she have a favorite color? Is she your partner, or just a friend? And most importantly, how much are you willing to shell out?"

[break][break]"Oh god man! Don't wring me out for every dolla' I got! I have a bunch of people to buy flowers for, so.. let's go for affordable at least?"

[break][break]That was the most important thing to start with, the man he was now turned too could obviously see the sweat starting to form at the idea of spending every penny he owns for this. But just as quick as he jumped to that question out of the rest, did his sudden panic subside, and he'd take a moment to ponder over the rest of is questions. His eyes closing as he'd lean back a bit.

[break][break]"Uh.. She's literally just red. Her hair is red, she wears red, she likes red. It's kind of an obsession if you ask me."

[break][break]He'd nervously laugh, almost worried she could actually hear him despite being nowhere around.

[break][break]"And that last one is tough. We grew up together, but I hate her family's guts. I guess frenemies. She can be an entitled bitch, but still love her..

[break][break]A pause, no longer than a second or two before his head would shoot back over to Victor. This time the panic would say and for a very reasonable reason.

[break][break]--Don't tell her I said that."

[break][break][break]
[attr="class","posttags"][break]
[break][break]

[break][break][break]

[attr="class","postcredit"]
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=".lucien"] --accent:#A2261A!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap]position:relative; box-sizing:border-box; width:558px; min-height:615px; padding:25px 36px 25px 25px; overflow: hidden; background-image:linear-gradient(-45deg, transparent 20px,#121212 0);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap img]position:absolute; top:16px; left:16px; width:150px; height:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postflower]position:absolute; top:16px; left:16px; width:150px; height:500px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/4L7iTdL.png);background-position:center bottom;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap table] width:100%; min-height:591px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap td]box-sizing:border-box;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postnotes]border-top: 2px solid var(--accent);font: 800 15px Poppins; line-height:5px;text-shadow: -3px 3px 0 var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttags]border-top: 2px solid var(--accent);font: 900 15px Poppins; line-height:5px;text-shadow: -2px 2px 0 var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext]box-sizing:border-box; min-height:591px; padding:65px 20px 20px 20px; font:12px Roboto, sans serif; text-align:justify; text-indent: 5px; background-image:linear-gradient(-45deg, transparent 14px,#272727 0); border-top:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext break] text-indent: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext b] color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext i] color:var(--accent); opacity:0.8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postquote]position:absolute; left:145px; top:15px; width: 400px; text-align:center; font-size:35px; color:#BFB9B6; transform: rotate(5deg); letter-spacing:2px; text-transform:uppercase; text-shadow: -2px 2px 0 var(--accent);font-family:"Oswald";[/newclass]
[newclass=.postpoke]box-sizing:border-box; position:absolute; bottom:29px; left:175px; width:320px; height:20px; text-align:right; padding:5px!important; border-left: 1px solid var(--accent); border-right: 1px solid var(--accent); border-top: 1px solid var(--accent); background-color:#121212;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postpoke img]position:relative; margin-top:-33px; margin-right:16px; margin-left:-9px; width:43px; height:43px; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; background-size: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postcredit]position:absolute;bottom:15px;right:10px;transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postcredit a]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kohri

Vic
He/Him/His
28 years old
February 27
Cherrygrove City, Johto
Bisexual
Flower shop owner
Civilian
Single
0 height
0 height
awards
33 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vicranallo
Victor Ranallo
Blossoming Bargains [M]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2023 0:26:02 GMT
Victor Ranallo Avatar
ZINNIA

[break]
It was always a slightly sick joy for Vic to see customers squirm when they realized how much the cost of a good bouquet really was. After all, Vic put a lot of work into his flowers and he knew they were priced fairly and competitively compared to what someone could find in Slateport. He listened to the customer talk about this beautiful, pissed-off lady, thoughts already formulating in his head about what the bouquet should look like. "My silence costs extra." Vic informed the customer before he broke into a small smile.
[break]
"Just kidding."
[break]
He was fairly certain that this member of Orthus really was just here for a nice bouquet. Well, if he wasn't about to cause any trouble, Vic wasn't about to give him a reason to start trouble. He walked over to the flower coolers at the side of the shop and took a look through what he had. "If you don't mind me saying, it certainly does sound like you love this girl." It was hard to pick a red flower that didn't mean 'I love you' or some other variant of romantic affection, but Vic supposed that if the woman really did love red as much as the customer said she did, it wouldn't matter what the flowers said so much as their color.
[break]
"You mentioned you had other people you wanted to buy for? Why don't you tell me what you're looking for." Vic said as he began to pluck stems of gladiolus and red hibiscus, and interspersed them with stems of soft creamy magnolia so that the whole thing wasn't just an explosion of red.

[break]