he/him/his
january 19th
pyrite town, orre
asexual
assassin
associate
6’7” height
6’7” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
115 posts
ryker hayes DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ryker
ryker hayes
Bound by Poison [C/M]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 7:05:27 GMT
ryker hayes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg7"]

[attr="class","header"]RATHER BE THE HUNTER THAN THE PREY

[attr="class","setting"]

He was put on another assassination mission. But they were to try and get information first. Apparently it was someone who was with a group who had been giving some of their members trouble. The location of one of the members had been discovered. So they were to shake him down about the location of the location of the other members.
[break][break]
Like with his last assassination mission he wouldn’t be working alone. This time he would be working with someone known as . He didn’t really know the rocket that well. Having never met her before they assigned this mission. It was decided they would meet right outside of Lilycove to go over their plan of attack since their target was located in Lilycove.
[break][break]
Once they had gone over what they would do they would make their way to where their target made their home and detain them. Reaching the meeting place he looked around before determining he was the first to arrive. He wasn’t left to wait long and he looked at the other rocket.
[break][break]
”Are you ready to go over our plan?” he inquired. Once he had received a positive response he would resume speaking. ”I was thinking to contain our target while we question him I could have my Ariados bound him with toxic thread. It’ll be strong enough that he won’t be able to escape and could poison him so he won’t be as likely to try and escape if that’s the case.”
[break][break]
Saying this he would look to her to see what she would think. He was more use to following someone else’s plans and just doing what he was told. So giving his own input was weird. He wasn’t even sure if his plan was a good one.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + couldn’t think of a good title

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative; --accent:#CC4E4E; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/J0sGZyBY/IMG-1715.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg7 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights