she/her/hers
january 15th
orre
questioning
artist
civilian
5’3” height
5’3” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
87 posts
opal garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @opal
opal garcia
Stop and smell the roses [S/C]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2023 0:00:17 GMT
opal garcia Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg6"]

[attr="class","header"]DREAM BIG AND LIVE YOUR STORY

[attr="class","setting"]

She had gone to Mauville since she had heard of a new flower shop off of Route 110. Or more precisely of its reopening. She loved flowers so she had immediately decided to seek it out when she heard about. The only problem was that aside from knowing it was off route 110 she didn’t really know where it was.
[break][break]
The young woman had never been there before even when it had been run by its previous owner. Now that the shop was run by someone else she wanted to change that. Luckily she had Eos around to help her. The Kirlia was helping her out with keeping an eye out for the flower shop. And when she spotted it she used the telepathic link to tell her trainer that she saw it and directed her to it.
[break][break]
Hercules opened the door for her and she wheeled herself inside. Once inside she returned the machamp to his pokeball only leaving her with Eos for company. The Kirlia was situated in her lap as she wheeled herself around the shop. ”These flowers smell really nice don’t they Eos?” she told the dual type not caring if it seemed weird that she was talking to her pokemon.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + hope this works

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg6]position:relative; --accent:#C29BC0; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/SNv55PbX/IMG-1672.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg6 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kohri

Vic
He/Him/His
28 years old
February 27
Cherrygrove City, Johto
Bisexual
Flower shop owner
Civilian
Single
0 height
0 height
awards
33 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vicranallo
Victor Ranallo
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2023 6:00:48 GMT
Victor Ranallo Avatar
ZINNIA

[break]
It was Lily who noticed the customer and chimed in with a cry of greeting to both the young woman and her Kirlia. "Mmm? Welcome," Vic greeted them both, raising his head from the pot of flowers he was watering. "Can I help you with anything? You looking for a particular sort of flower?" He set the watering can down on a counter and brushed his hands off on his pants as he approached the pair.
[break]
He had to admit it was quite sweet to see the two of them together, the young woman in her wheelchair and her Kirlia daintily seated in her lap. Even Lily was curious in the pair as well, waddling over and hid behind Vic so that she could observe the Kirlia in particular.

[break]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

she/her/hers
january 15th
orre
questioning
artist
civilian
5’3” height
5’3” height
awards
87 posts
opal garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @opal
opal garcia
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2023 20:32:28 GMT
opal garcia Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

The sound of a man’s voice drew her attention away from the flowers and she turned her head in the direction of his hello. ”Hello,” she greeting her tone warm and friendly. Being a social soul she enjoyed interacting with people. And always enjoyed meeting new people. Since to her any new person was a possible friend.
[break][break]
”I admit I’m not to knowledgeable on flowers. I’m blind so I’m more drawn to fragrant flowers,” she explained to the man. Hopefully he would be able to help her out. Though considering he seemed to work here she was sure he would be able to do so.
[break][break]
While the humans talked Eos eyed the Lilligant curiously. She had returned the other Pokémon’s greeting earlier but still couldn’t help but he curious about the grass type. Maybe because outside of Opals other companions it was rare for her to be able to interact with other Pokémon. Even so she didn’t want to get to caught up with another Pokémon in case Opal needed her for something.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[newclass=.blbqimg6]position:relative; --accent:#C29BC0; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/SNv55PbX/IMG-1672.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kohri

Vic
He/Him/His
28 years old
February 27
Cherrygrove City, Johto
Bisexual
Flower shop owner
Civilian
Single
0 height
0 height
awards
33 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vicranallo
Victor Ranallo
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2023 8:46:04 GMT
Victor Ranallo Avatar
ZINNIA

[break]
The customer's warm tone made him smile a bit but he ignored the tug of nostalgia that lurked just beneath the notes in the stranger's voice. He also noted Lily's interest in the Kirlia seated atop her lap and figured that perhaps lowering his guard just a touch wouldn't leave him regretting his assessment of the two of them. "Blind, huh?" Vic repeated after her, already lost in thought. He lost the advantage of vibrancy but that didn't mean his flowers also didn't excel in fragrance. There were a good number of flowers in his shop that he could present to her and already he moved to grab a bouquet. In the meantime, Lily noted the distant air of the Kirlia and yet despite this, she kept her eyes on it, passing between the Kirlia and the young lady before her.
[break]
When Vic returned, he knelt before the young woman and gingerly took one of her hands so she could grasp the bouquet; it was a small, simple bushel of bloomed flowers whose light pink outer petals slowly gradated into a pure white in the center of the blossoms. Even as he picked it up, the strong scent had reached his nose without much effort. "These are peonies. Strong, yet sweet, scented. They'll last quite a long time as well," Vic explained patiently as he stood up and let the customer have her space. "Do you like the smell of them? I have other flowers too if those aren't to your liking."

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

she/her/hers
january 15th
orre
questioning
artist
civilian
5’3” height
5’3” height
awards
87 posts
opal garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @opal
opal garcia
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2023 23:09:31 GMT
opal garcia Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Though he didn’t seem to be looking for a response she nodded. ”Born blind some I’m use to it,” she explained clearly not bothered by her lack of eyesight. She saw no point in getting hung up on stuff anyway. After all it wasn’t like she couldn’t enjoy flowers in her on way. And sometimes she could get some details from Eos like what color a flower was as well as shape. Just in case she wanted to draw the flower at a later date.
[break][break]
She heard him walk off and figured he had gone to get a flower she could check out. Her more sensitive hearing picked up the sound of his footsteps before he reached her. He took her hand and she found her hand around something she assumed to be a bouquet considering the way it felt in her hand.
[break][break]
”These smell really nice,” she told him making sure she committed the name to memory. Eos herself seemed interested in the flowers and inspected them herself. Usually she wouldn’t stray from her duties but there wasn’t anything to really keep an eye out for. So she supposed she could get some leeway.
[break][break]
Due to her telepathic link she was told what Eos thought of the flowers. ”Eos likes the flowers as well,” she told the male. ”I have a telepathic link with her, which is why she’s one of my aid pokemon,” she explained in case he was wondering how she would know what Eos thought of the flowers.[break]

close tab

played by

Kohri

Vic
He/Him/His
28 years old
February 27
Cherrygrove City, Johto
Bisexual
Flower shop owner
Civilian
Single
0 height
0 height
awards
33 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vicranallo
Victor Ranallo
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 2:22:08 GMT
Victor Ranallo Avatar
ZINNIA

[break]
Vic's expression softened at the sight of both human and pokemon enjoying his flowers as though forgetting the hard exterior he set up for himself. "Glad you both like 'em." Even the edge of his tone had rounded out. "A telepathic link isn't something you come across every day. If you don't mind me asking, is that something that you were born with as well?" This young woman was a rather curious one -- in his time in Team Rocket, he had heard plans to exploit telepathic connections with pokemon through technological and artificial means but this...? The bond these two shared was unquestionably organic.

[break]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

she/her/hers
january 15th
orre
questioning
artist
civilian
5’3” height
5’3” height
awards
87 posts
opal garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @opal
opal garcia
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 20:44:42 GMT
opal garcia Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Upon hearing the older males question she shook her head. ”No I believe it formed due to the bond I share with Eos,” she told him before continuing. ”All psychic type Pokémon are somewhat able to use telepathy. But only those that have telepathy as an ability can use it really well. Eos doesn’t have telepathy as an ability but has enough psychic energy to form a weak telepathic link,” she explained smiling down at the Kirlia.
[break][break]
”Telepathy is actually a hidden ability of Kirlia and I’m hoping to one day unlock it so the telepathic link between us will be even stronger. Right now the best we can do is talk verbally and not for very long either. So I’m hoping that if she unlocks telepathy she’ll be able to show me pictures of things. Like how my artwork looks.”[break]

close tab

played by

Kohri

Vic
He/Him/His
28 years old
February 27
Cherrygrove City, Johto
Bisexual
Flower shop owner
Civilian
Single
0 height
0 height
awards
33 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vicranallo
Victor Ranallo
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 21:27:20 GMT
Victor Ranallo Avatar
ZINNIA

[break]
Vic carefully listened to the customer's explanation of telepathic links, his brows furrowed as he tried to make sense of it. "So if I'm getting this right... It's a culmination of your friendship with Eos?" He was glad that there was a way to create a link, but it would never happen with Team Rocket. Efficiency was always the name of the game, at least when he was in Johto. "Ah sorry, I don't mean to take so much of your time. Did you want to smell some of the other flowers I have? I could also offer you a potted plant if you'd like to have something a bit more permanent in your room."

[break]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

she/her/hers
january 15th
orre
questioning
artist
civilian
5’3” height
5’3” height
awards
87 posts
opal garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @opal
opal garcia
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 19:51:52 GMT
opal garcia Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Hearing his comment she nodded. ”Yes, it didn’t start to form until after Eos had come to trust me. From what I understand once she had come to trust me she formed a telepathic link with me. She it’s a weak one considering she doesn’t have telepathy as an ability, but it’s better than nothing,” she told him, hoping her explanation would be good enough to answer his question.
[break][break]
Hearing his apology she waved it off. ”Don’t worry about, I’m not exactly short on time. The pro’s of being your own boss I guess. I work as an artist so I don’t have set times for when I have to work,” she reassured him before deciding to get to the rest of his comment.
[break][break]
”I wouldn’t mind smelling more flowers, though I’ll have to make sure I don’t overdo it. Once I smelled so many perfumes it was like my sense of smell went numb,” she told him wincing slightly. ”I’ve always enjoyed the smell of flowers though, so I supposed I would be to put out if I did that when it came to flowers. As for plants I actually don’t know that much about plants. But I’m open to anything”[break]