he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
236 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Bug Attack [C/M]
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2023 21:48:15 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg8"]

[attr="class","header"]EVERYDAY BY MYSELF I’M BREAKING DOWN

[attr="class","setting"]

Pouring himself a cup of coffee he let out a sigh. Sleep was impossible if all he ever did when he slept was have nightmares. He heavily preferred just not sleeping at all. It had probably been a few days since he had actually gotten any sleep. Due to how much coffee he drank it was actually pretty easy. That didn’t mean that he wasn’t always tired.
[break][break]
Lack of sleep made it hard to deal with stuff at times. So when he opened his eyes to see a Venonat he made a lunge for it trying to grab it so he could put it back outside. Of course the bug type saw him coming and dodged his swipe making him miss. He hit the ground with a grunt and was getting back to his feet with even more bug Pokémon came through the window.
[break][break]
Now on his feet he moved back eying the bug Pokémon warily. His house was too enclosed to use Corviknight and he wasn’t sure using Zebstrika in such an enclosed space was such a good idea either. However it was the best idea he had. So he unleashed Volt from his pokeball. ”Try to paralyze a few of them with thunder wave, I’m going to call for back up,” he told the electric type while he moved away.
[break][break]
”This is Trainee Ranger Blackwell. My home is being invaded by bug Pokémon. It would be great if I could get some backup,” he said once over the ranger network making sure to say where his residence was. Hopefully one of the other rangers would hear his message and come to his aid. He had no way of knowing what rangers were busy. Hopefully one was free and would be able to come to his aid.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + hope this works I’m not always the best with thread titles

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/g0QJYTHP/IMG-1757.gif);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg8 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kiki

She/Her
June 1st
Heterosexual
Ranger
cadet
32 height
32 height
awards
69 posts
sunny clark DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sunny
sunny clark
Bug Attack [C/M]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2023 5:32:01 GMT
sunny clark Avatar
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]

It was the start of another busy day. Sunny had been on the clock since early morning given the recent catastrophe she couldn't help but notice that things have been getting busier with fewer rangers around. She had just finished cleaning some litter on the outskirts of Fortree city when she received the alert from the ranger network.

Dusting off her hands she promptly pulls out her rotom phone to get more details on the task. Realizing that she wasn't too far off from the location Sunny decides to accept the job, sending Ever a text to inform him that she would be arriving soon. Opening up the directions she immediately heads to his home following the text and arrives to his doorstep within ten minutes.

Hearing the commotion inside Sunny didn't bother knocking, luckily for her the door was left unlocked so she let herself inside without permission. "Sorry to intrude! I'm here to help with your pest problem!" Announcing her presence she quickly scans her surroundings. Swiftly noticing that the house was in shambles she recognizes that the culprit was Venonat.

Sunny quickly summons her Mr.Rime from it's pokeball and orders it to use a hypnosis on the bug-type. The venonat stumbles to the ground in a deep slumber soon once the Mr.Rime finishes it hypnotizing spell. Sunny redirects her attention back to Ever hoping to find out more information from him. "So how many do you think there are?"

If there were a lot of them around they would have to change strategies.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#a86ebe; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
236 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Bug Attack [C/M]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 15:45:28 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg8"]

[attr="class","header"]EVERYDAY BY MYSELF I’M BREAKING DOWN

[attr="class","setting"]

His attention was momentarily grabbed by his phone vibrating on the table and he quickly checked it. To his relief it was a text letting him know that help was on the way. He put it back down and took in the situation. The other Pokémon aside from the Venonat had disappeared. ’Great! Are they playing hide and seek?’ he asked himself.
[break][break]
Though the ones who had gotten paralyzed might’ve fled. It was definitely a nice thought but not very likely. Very few Pokémon were the type to give up easily. At least not that easily. So they were probably around somewhere. Probably trying to cause mischief somewhere out of his line of sight.
[break][break]
He was about to direct Volt to use Thunder Wave on the Venonat when his door opened. Momentarily distracted he turned his attention to the door to find a young woman with pink here. It was fairly obvious she was the help he had requested and she confirmed that she was.
[break][break]
”Thanks for the back up,” he said ignoring the first part of her comment. It wasn’t like he hadn’t invited her into his home. He thought that was a given when he had requested aid in getting these bug pokemon out of his home. But perhaps he hadn’t been clear enough. He hadn’t had a lot of time to think over his response, that and he had been pretty distracted.
[break][break]
To his relief she used her Mr. Rime to put the Venonat to sleep. Now with that one out of the way he could think on where the others had gone. If he had to guess he would say they had either gone into the kitchen or the bedroom while he was distracted with calling back up or when he had gotten distracted once more by the Venonat.
[break][break]
”Six I think, they kept moving so it was hard to count them,” he told her as he began to move towards the kitchen. ”At some point in my distraction they went into a different part of the house. Some of them might be easier to handle since I had Volt use Thunder Wave,” he explained indicating the Zebstrika.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/g0QJYTHP/IMG-1757.gif);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg8 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]