june 04
hau'oli city?
heterosexual
interpol field engineer
cadet
single
39 height
39 height
there's a pretty big twist at the end. i doubt you'll like it.
awards
155 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
BETRAYED BY ROCK
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2023 4:23:26 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Spanner. ⅝”.”[break][break]

A tinkle of keys and metal ensued. The Klefki rotated, searched, and then offered the requested object, allowing Yujin to grab it and continue working.[break][break]

“...C3 chip.”[break][break]

Another whirr, another exchange between tools.[break][break]

The monster of this week was a light generator situated deep within Meteor Falls. The ambient backglow of water was a beautifully blue sight, but not the most efficient one for ensuring trainers kept their ankles intact. The cave system was littered with potholes, snake pits, random rivers and lakes, and death-defying stairs.[break][break]

Yujin was hanging upside-down from the ceiling, hooked into a wire system as she clanked and banged away at a metal box and tried to get it to work, dammit.[break][break]

“Mr. Bodyguard! I feel a tad dizzy. How do I look, darling?”[break][break]

Her face was bright red from the blood rush.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[newclass=".yujin"]--accent:#366bcb; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .yujin blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .yujin blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,473 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
BETRAYED BY ROCK
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2023 17:20:51 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas' first trip to the Hoenn Region was to provide assistance to a fellow Agent, as she repaired a light generator. The sight of Meteor Falls itself was a breathtaking one, which he wished he could take in. But instead, the Kalosian was to watch the woman's back.

Thomas had many questions about the job. In particular, just what damage was done to the generator, and what caused it? Perhaps it was his natural paranoia kicking in, but the Agent suspected foul play was involved, and that they were potentially dealing with a trap.

"You look like you need a break! Blood's rushing to your head, and it shows!", remarked the Interpol Agent.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
hau'oli city?
heterosexual
interpol field engineer
cadet
single
39 height
39 height
awards
155 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
BETRAYED BY ROCK
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2023 14:20:27 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
 “Don’t be silly.

The cavern would be filled with a loud, wrenching echo. A metal panel nearly met its end upon the floor but Yujin caught it by the tips of her fingers, wobbling in place.

Next up was the electronics. She peered into the circuitry, her cowlicks tickling the edge of the box.

Unfortunately, the whole venture had been as noisy as man. It wouldn’t take long before the first tremors would quake lightly beneath their feet, and loose dirt scattered from the unhewn walls with every step.

Wild pokemon? Who would have thought.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,473 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
BETRAYED BY ROCK
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2023 1:17:03 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas rolled his eyes at her dismissal. If she wanted to disregard good advice, then that was her problem.

The tremors immediately prompted the Agent to grab at the first two Pokeballs he could get his hands on, his Flygon and his Hydreigon.

"Kalameet, cover Agent Shylock! Kiryu, on me!", Thomas ordered the two dragons.

The Hydreigon would hover near where the woman was, whether it was to bat off oncoming threats, or to catch her, should she fall. Meanwhile, the Flygon would stick close to his master, lenses descending over his eyes as he waited for the oncoming threats.

tags:

close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
hau'oli city?
heterosexual
interpol field engineer
cadet
single
39 height
39 height
awards
155 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
BETRAYED BY ROCK
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2023 3:49:11 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
 What originally sounded like a terrestrial animal would eventually reveal itself as an aquatic one.

Precipitated by a final tremor, the ground would crack apart in the manner of an EARTHQUAKE. A giant, doofy-looking whiscash would burst from the underwater lake, mouth agape and homing in on the first fleshy prey it could find. With it came a small school of barboach, whipping their tails in the air as they sailed past into the nearest flowing river.

Yujin took the opportunity to drop, having accomplished (most) of her task and landed upon the back of the hydreigon with poorly-hidden fascination.

“Your pokemon have interesting names. How did you pick them?”

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,473 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
BETRAYED BY ROCK
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 1:17:58 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As the Earthquake cracked open the ground underneath his master, Kiryu wasted no time in scooping up his master, and placing him on his back. Thomas looked around, making sure nothing was going to rain down on top of them.

The perpetrator, a Whiscash, would reveal itself to the two Agents. In that moment, Thomas lamented the lack of a Grass-type, or Grass-type move available to him. But he would make this work.

The Hydreigon allowed the woman to drop onto his back, even accommodating her mounting on him. Clearly, the three-headed beast was well disciplined, and trained for this sort of thing.

"I just go with whatever resonates with them!", Thomas remarked.

The Hydreigon would immediately begin to hammer the Whiscash with Dragon Pulse fire from above, while Kiryu rushed into to deliver a Dragon Claw to the beast.

tags:

close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
hau'oli city?
heterosexual
interpol field engineer
cadet
single
39 height
39 height
awards
155 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
BETRAYED BY ROCK
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 0:15:18 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

Yujin couldn’t help but feel deflated by the response. Was she a poor conversationalist, or was he? Perhaps he didn’t like her? Or maybe he was just bad at multitasking.[break][break]

Either way she crossed her legs atop the hydreigon, letting precious combat seconds tick by while mulling over life and what it all really means.[break][break]

“Oh, go on, PLAY ROUGH,” Yujin told her Klefki—who had previously served as a mobile tool dispenser but now floated about, surveying the chaotic scene of fish.[break][break]

Then to Thomas, she would say: “The good news is that the damage to the generators we’ve seen is consistent with whiscash presence.”[break][break]

All of this said as the fish in particular was getting beat up by dragon moves. The barboaches squirted a series of WATER GUNs in retaliation.[break][break]

“Once we’re done with these ones, the rest of the excavation should be clear.”

[break][break]

[newclass=".yujin"]--accent:#366bcb; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .yujin blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .yujin blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,473 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
BETRAYED BY ROCK
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2023 4:43:39 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Though she didn't know it, Thomas' responses were the norm. The Interpol Agent was a man of few words, preferring to communicate through action. In the middle of the action, Thomas was not one for small talk.

"Checks out, to be honest. Whiscash are highly territorial Pokemon! Let's hope that they're wild, and not under the guidance of human hands!", Thomas called back to her.

Thomas tossed out two more Pokeballs, bringing out his Pangoro and his Clawitzer.

The Clawitzer would be released in the waters, wasting no time in firing off an Aura Sphere at the Barboach supporting the Whiscash. Meanwhile, his Pangoro, Brutus, would charge the Whiscash, attempting to smash it with a Hammer Arm.

Kalameet would transition to raining down Dark Pulse fire down on the Whiscash to support the Pangoro. Kiryu, taking the Water Guns to protect his master, would retaliate by charging at them, and hacking at them with his Dragon Claw.

As much as Thomas wanted to have Kiryu retaliate with a Boomburst or Earthquake, he knew what a terrible idea that was. He knew how much could go wrong using such a move in a setting like this, let alone the harm that would come to his partner.

tags:

close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
hau'oli city?
heterosexual
interpol field engineer
cadet
single
39 height
39 height
awards
155 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
BETRAYED BY ROCK
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 20:54:14 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

Good point.[break][break]

Agent Striker had it handled. She presumed so, between the four pokemon he now had out and the rainbow barrage of attacks that painted the cavern like a new renaissance masterpiece.[break][break]

The barboach were fleeing now, scampering away into their underground rivers though others lay in pain on the ground, tails slapping sadly against the dry earth. The whiscash in particular seemed to have more glint of purpose; taking a mighty blow from the HAMMER ARM, its figure began to disintegrate into fading light.[break][break]

“Lock,” Yujin commanded the klefki.[break][break]

FAIRY LOCK snapped around the cavern in a flash of pink chains.[break][break]

The pokemon’s return stuttered, failed, and the whiscash reformed. Whatever pokeball it was seeking was now out of reach.[break][break]

“Keep it alive!” the engineer said, hopping off of Kalameet and running towards the fat fish in the calming battlefield. “I can get more information off of it.”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,473 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
BETRAYED BY ROCK
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 19:45:24 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The barrage of attacks caused what Barboach remained to retreat into the river. Those that were left flopping along the earth would be sent back into the river by Thomas, as an act of mercy.

After the Hammer Arm landed, Thomas noticed signs of a recall to a Pokeball. The Whiscash seemed to have been under ownership of a trainer, after all. But before it could be recalled, his partner's Klefki stopped it with a Fairy Lock.

"Done.", Thomas told her, hopping off the Flygon, and allowing it to send the fallen Barboach back into the river, where they'd have a better chance at survival.

While Shylock examined the Whiscash, Thomas looked around for the trainer it belonged to.

He was going to find out who they were, and why they attacked them. Colt, Kalameet, and Brutus would keep watch as well.

tags: