he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
236 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Let’s get along [DW/C]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 5:08:19 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg8"]

[attr="class","header"]EVERYDAY BY MYSELF I’M BREAKING DOWN

[attr="class","setting"]

He hadn’t been staring at him for any of the reasons he was thinking. But didn’t know that Icarus was use to being stated at so he didn’t think to say anything. Instead choosing to look away and pretend it hadn’t happened. After all he didn’t like it when people stared at him. Something that often happened due to his hair color, but the expression he often wore usually made sure it didn’t last long.
[break][break]
”You know you should give yourself more credit. I’m sure they’re good,” he said looking away for once while he spoke. Talking about his feelings wasn’t something he was comfortable with. Especially if he was looking at the person he was talking to. Hence the reason he had looked away while speaking despite having been taught to always look at the person he was talking to.
[break][break]
He wasn’t exactly sure what he was trying to ask him. He had already told him what he did for a living. Maybe he was asking for his reasoning on becoming a ranger. Though the fact he was also in the ranger program was a surprise. Then again it wasn’t like he was mister social.
[break][break]
Mentally shaking himself to clear his thoughts he spoke. ”I want to be a good person. I want to make the world a better place for people and Pokémon. I want to keep Pokémon safe. That’s why I started training to be a ranger.” He said all this while looking at the ground. He wasn’t exactly sure why he had told him all this. But he had asked, and he answered to the best of his ability.
[break][break]
His comment about hurting Pokémon head him snapping his head up so fast it was a wonder he didn’t end up with whiplash. For a minute he lost his composure showing his surprise but it was quickly replaced by his usual expression. ”I didn’t think there was anyone else around like that,” he admitted and would wait until he had collected his newly acquired Pokémon before indicating they move on.
[break][break]
They hadn’t gone to far when Volt alerted him about pokemon approaching. When the two Pokémon showed up he gave them a cursory look but didn’t do anything otherwise. If it came to a battle he knew he wouldn’t be able to get into it. Not that he could ever get into it. But he wouldn’t be able to really focus on a battle if it happened, so he indicated the Icarus could go ahead and choose what Pokémon he wanted.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + skipping

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/g0QJYTHP/IMG-1757.gif);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg8 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights