he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
236 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Let’s get along [DW/C]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2023 1:32:23 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg8"]

[attr="class","header"]EVERYDAY BY MYSELF I’M BREAKING DOWN

[attr="class","setting"]

Meteor Falls wasn’t a place he had been to very often. But his curiosity of the place had been aroused with his last mission. Though at this point he still didn’t have a water type Pokémon. So it might be hard to get to some of the places along meteor falls. Thought he supposed that there was always sleeping. He would just have to keep his shirt on.
[break][break]
Luckily reaching Meteor Falls hadn’t been to hard for him. He had just used Corviknight to fly them to close to the entrance. Knowing there wouldn’t be a lot of room to fly he returned Rook to his pokeball. He knew the steel flying type wouldn’t be to happy about having to go back into his pokeball, but he knew he would be more comfortable than being let out in a place that didn’t have a lot of room to fly.
[break][break]
Once Rook was inside his pokeball he headed inside. Remaining outside had made him an anxious so he had headed inside. He didn’t like hovering around outside where just anyone could come across him.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + hoped this would be longer. Anyway hope this is okay

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/g0QJYTHP/IMG-1757.gif);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg8 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ky

Iggy, Archie
he/him
twenty-one
December 12
Fortree
bisexual
Web Designer/Rap artist
cadet
0 height
0 height
I cannot be near crowds of people. Carefree. Happy crowds of people... I simply cannot
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @icarus
icarus blooms
Let’s get along [DW/C]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2023 21:06:38 GMT
icarus blooms Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Icarus Yawned. He had been out hiking all morning and still no luck on pokemon. He'd been wanting to add a water pokemon to his family for awhile, figuring they would make a great friend to most of his other pokemon. Not to mention going on adventures with them would be a lot of fun since they would be able to explore many new places with him and everyone else. [Break][Break]
There was a quiet and calm beauty to the trail Meteor Falls that made him almost want to lay down and take a nap but he knew if he did that a pokemon might sneak up on him and cause some unwanted mischief. Gwen, his absol trotted along side him, her nose to the ground sniffing for any hints of a pokemon nearby. [Break][Break]
He trudged along for about 30 minutes, approaching Meteor falls with only about 10 minutes left to be there, before a loud swooshing noise overhead caught his attention.[Break][Break]
A man, riding ontop of a Corviknight could be seen swooping down to the Falls. Very modestly dressed his pink short hair flying back in the wind.[Break][Break]
Curious Icarus rushes forward to where the man landed and peered at him. He had his back turned and so Icarus really didn't want to startle him as he summoned his Corviknight back into its pokeball.[Break][Break]
Fratically thinking of smth to say Icarus twiddled his thumbs, his anxiety peaking until he felt a bump at his leg. He looked down to see Gwen looking up at him with her soft red eyes. He got the message; she was there for him. He could do this.[Break][Break]
Clearing his throat Icarus said outloud, "H-hello!" He stutters out, trying to speak loudly. He didn't often try to interact with people. But his therapist set a goal for him to meet 4 new people and try to become friends with them, so he really wanted to try. "I promise I mean no harm!"

[attr="class","ooc"]
@tag
[break]

NOTES

Hope this is great! [Break][Break]

[Break][Break]

[Break][Break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[newclass=.gunstest1]--accent:#140bbd;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gunstest1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Let’s get along [DW/C]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2023 7:23:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AZUMARILL APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAP SIPPER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA JET
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRAMPA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLOUD NINE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NATURAL GIFT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GLARE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ECHOED VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
236 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Let’s get along [DW/C]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2023 20:32:27 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Hearing a voice behind him the young man turned quickly to face the source. He relaxed minimally when he saw that it was someone around his age. Though he was still a bit on guard since it was someone he didn’t know. It wasn’t like he could immediately tell the kind of person someone was. So to him it was best just to be cautious. Even if the older male had promised not to hurt him. One couldn’t be to careful.
[break][break]
”Hello,” he greeted inclining his head to the older male. Talking had never been real easy for him. Especially if it was someone he didn’t know to well. What was one to do in this kind of situation. He knew some would say make small talk. But how was one to go about that? What was considered small talk? Or did it even matter.
[break][break]
Since small talk was out he figured he would have to think of something else. Well there was one thing he could do. ”Look I’m not the most social of individuals, if that’s okay you can tag along with me while I look for Pokémon,” he told the older male at last. He just hoped he didn’t end up regretting his decision. If he did he would just blame his grandparents, they were the ones who kept telling him to make more friends.
[break][break]
This usually left him torn. Torn between thinking he didn’t need friends and not wanting to let his grandparents down. Considering how much they had done for him he didn’t want to let them down. And yet he didn’t see why he needed friends. No matter how much his grandparents claimed he needed them he wouldn’t see why he needed them.
[break][break]
Coming out of his thoughts he would continue into the cavern only looking back once to see if the older male was following. Rather or not he followed would be up to him. He wasn’t going to force him to join him. Besides since he didn’t have a Pokémon out he would have to pay attention to his surroundings. Make sure a Pokémon didn’t jump out a him.
[break][break]
They hadn’t gone too far in when they came across an Azumarill and a Drampa. He regarded to two Pokémon with an impassive gaze already deciding he had no interest in either. While he loved all Pokémon he would have to consider what Pokémon would be able to help him with his ranger work. And neither of them seemed like a fit for that.
[break][break]
Upon coming to that decision he would turn his attention to the older male. ”Choose whichever you want I have no plans to add either to my team. As someone training to be a ranger I need Pokémon that will be more fitting to help me out with my ranger duties if need be,” he explained looking away once more.
[break][break]
Which if her chose he would provide backup. Which meant that he would keep the other Pokémon occupied while he worked on the Pokémon he wanted. He would make sure to tell the older male this. That way he wouldn’t have to worry about having to defend himself against two Pokémon.
[break][break]
Once he had made his choice he would send out Volt. The Zebstrika would keep the Pokémon the older male hadn’t chosen busy. So he could work on catching his chosen pokemon without any interference.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/g0QJYTHP/IMG-1757.gif);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ky

Iggy, Archie
he/him
twenty-one
December 12
Fortree
bisexual
Web Designer/Rap artist
cadet
0 height
0 height
I cannot be near crowds of people. Carefree. Happy crowds of people... I simply cannot
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @icarus
icarus blooms
Let’s get along [DW/C]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2023 21:13:03 GMT
icarus blooms Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Icarus, glad the young man didn't want to make small talk and got right to the topic, shrugged and patted Gwens head as she stood behind him.[break][break]

He gladly followed him into the cavern, he knew that strangers could mean danger but for some reason Icarus wasn't threatened by the individuals presence. A comfortable silence, at least for him, followed them as they walked into the enclosed space.[break][break]

Farther into the deep caverns Gwen gently bumped his leg twice to let him know they were approaching two pokemon before the young man had said anything. Glancing forward he saw the Azumarill and Drampa. Both looked really cute but the one that caught his eye most was the Azumarill. While the Drampa played happily in a small stream of water, the Azumarill had a sad expression as it lazily kicked a small rock around. Icarus let out a series of two clicks and a clack made by his tongue and Gwen stalked forward. [break][break]

"I'll take the Azumarill." He whispered quietly towards the young man. When Gwen got close the Azumarill jumps when she sees her and does a little squeal before turning to run away, alerting the Drama of the danger nearbye. Bounding after it, Gwen (Absol) uses Night Slash. Being that the Azumarill had yet to noticed the two men, this provided Icarus time to throw a quick pokeball at her. [break][break]

As he waited to see if the Azumarill stayed Icarus looked at the man, and deciding that calling him 'young man' felt wrong as he didn't look much younger than himself, he mustered the courage to speak yet again. "Names Icarus by the way, and yours?"[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
@tag
[break]

NOTES

Attempted Capture of Azumarill [break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Let’s get along [DW/C]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2023 21:16:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SEISMITOAD APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ACID
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MIST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SOLOSIS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] REGENERATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYWAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENDEAVOR

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE AZUMARILL!

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
236 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Let’s get along [DW/C]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2023 14:04:28 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

After looking at the two people he realized him wouldn’t need to help him. Neither Pokémon were being aggressive. Both seemed content to do their own thing. Though he noticed the Azumarill seemed a bit sad. Which he found to be a bit strange. It made him wonder if the dual type was lonely. He hadn’t considered the fact that wild Pokémon could get lonely. He just figured they would go and hang around other wild Pokémon if they did.
[break][break]
It seemed the older male was going for the Azumarill. He figured he had noticed how sad it looked as well. Though he watched the battle he also made sure to keep an eye on the other Pokémon. It still seemed content to play by himself though, so he was content to just watch the older males battle.
[break][break]
Things went well and he was able to lower the Azumarill’s hp enough to catch it. While the pokeball was still shaking the older male turned to him and introduced himself. He supposed it was something they should’ve done when they first interacted with each other. But it hadn’t even crossed his mind. It showed how little he was use to interacting with people he didn’t know.
[break][break]
Though he supposed the same could be said about the older male. Since he had only just thought of introductions as well. Speaking of he still needed to do that. ”My name’s Ever,” he said his gaze fixed on the older male.
[break][break]
”We should move on,” he said once he had noticed that the pokeball had stopped shaking. He would wait until Icarus had collected his newly acquired Pokémon before moving on. As they resumed walking he would look around keeping an eye out for Pokémon.
[break][break]
He did notice a Seismitoad and a Solosis a bit further away. He had no plans of adding either to his team. And since neither had noticed them he was content just to let them be. Which was made clear when he didn’t acknowledge their presence outside of just looking at them.
[break][break]
However if Icarus wanted either of them he would provide backup. But if not they would just continue on their way. After all he saw no point in engaging a Pokémon unless they were being aggressive or attacked first.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + skipping

close tab

played by

ky

Iggy, Archie
he/him
twenty-one
December 12
Fortree
bisexual
Web Designer/Rap artist
cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @icarus
icarus blooms
Let’s get along [DW/C]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2023 9:04:05 GMT
icarus blooms Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Icarus picked up the pokeball with Azumarill in it, silently bringing it to his lips he whispered, "Don't worry, when I get home, you'll have a new family and friends. A safe place to be, while you're waiting think of a name you would like. If you can't figure one out I'll help you. For now. Rest." He then sped up to catch up with Ever. [break][break]

They walked in silence, passing two, seemingly very content Pokemon. Icarus didn't want to bother them since both seemed content in whatever they were doing. Not minding the two humans intruding on their space.[break][break]

They walked in silence for awhile, so long that Icarus had started to feel a bit uncomfortable."Remember, small talk is normal in everyday interactions. Ask how their day is going, what plans they have, or even what their favorite food is. Anything to get to know them." He remembered his therapists advice very clearly. He was having a rough day after a failed encounter with a cute guy he wouldn't have minded getting to know. [break][break]

"So, uhh, what brings you out here? Long travel time?" He asked, quite awkwardly, wanting to interact instead of letting this weird silence continue. Gwen, noticing his nervousness, walked closer by his legs, occasionally brushing up next to him reminding him she was there for him.

WC: 231
[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

Skipping[break][break]
[break][break]
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[newclass=.gunstest1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Let’s get along [DW/C]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2023 5:24:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOLDEEN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CARVANHA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SPEED BOOST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA JET
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox"] THRASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
236 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Let’s get along [DW/C]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2023 14:48:02 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Silence settled between them. Something he was perfectly content with. He wasn’t real good at socializing with people he didn’t really know. It was because he didn’t really know what he should say to a person. Having never been real good at making small talk.
[break][break]
The idea of the older male striking up a conversation hadn’t even occurred to him. Not until he did anyway. The last question was a bit weird. He just figured it was his way of asking if he often traveled around the region. Or if he had come here to do a bit of exploring. But he supposed it didn’t really matter to much and that he should at least answer the older male’s questions.
[break][break]
”I came here to do a bit of exploring of the falls and to see about adding more Pokémon to my team. This is my second time to Meteor Falls, I did a mission here not to long ago that got me curious about the place,” he explained and would’ve returned the question if something in his peripheral vision hadn’t caught his attention.
[break][break]
He turned his head to see a Goldeen and Carvanha swimming around in one of the underground lakes that Metero Falls was known for. The Carvanha noticed them and shot towards them with aqua jet. Volt seeing this moved in front of his trainer and hit the Carvanha with a thunder wave causing it to slow.
[break][break]
Seeing that it was currently unable to move Ever took out a pokeball and threw it at the Carvanha. It hit causing the fish Pokémon to be sucked into the pokeball and the pokeball landed safely on the shore. Now that the Carvanha was inside the pokeball the Zebstrika would return to his trainers side. ”Good job Volt,” he said as he watched it shake for a few moments before turning his attention to the older male.
[break][break]
He would wait until rather or not Icarus had caught the Goldeen to speak. ”What brought you here? Were you hoping to obtain more Pokémon as well? Or was there more of a reason?” he inquired.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + catch attempt on Carvanha

close tab

played by

ky

Iggy, Archie
he/him
twenty-one
December 12
Fortree
bisexual
Web Designer/Rap artist
cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @icarus
icarus blooms
Let’s get along [DW/C]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2023 8:37:30 GMT
icarus blooms Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Icarus watched as Ever quickly dealt with the Carvanah. Who, in his opinion was just defending its home. He then glanced at the water and saw the goldeen swimming in circles, scared for its life. Walking over to the edge of the water Icarus picks out some small berries from a dark bag on his side that pretty much blended in with the rest of his completely black attire save for a few silver buttons, and gently placed his hands in the water near the pokemon. Squishing a single berry, he watched as the small stream line of red juice floated over to the small goldeen. [break][break]
Swimming catiously towards the smell of juice the Goldeen approached his hands and picked up one of the berries he offered it. Quickly eating it then zooming away. This happened a few times before finally it just sat there nibbling at the last of the berries offered.[break][break]
"I am sorry about your friend there. But if you come with me, you'll have many many more friends and a comfortable and safe home." Icarus said towards the Goldeen, it just looked up at him with its sparkling eyes as he spoke. Reaching into his pocket he produced a painted blue Pokeball and placed it into the water. "I promise." [break][break]
In response the Goldeen inspects the ball closely, if it chose to join him and his other pokemon its head would tap the ball and Icarus would open it. If not it would simply swim away and Icarus would respect its decision. [break][break]
He'd then turn his head to Ever. "Im here to make new friends." He gives Gwen a loving pet on her head before standing completely up and motioning down the path. "Shall we continue?"

WC: 348

NOTES

Friendly capture attempt on Goldeen ^-^[break][break]
[break][break]
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Let’s get along [DW/C]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 6:24:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOLISOPOD APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EMERGENCY EXIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox"] AQUA JET

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FRIGIBAX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THERMAL EXCHANGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICICLE CRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
236 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Let’s get along [DW/C]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 4:41:36 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

He hated the fact that Volt had to use thunder wave on the Carvanha. But at least it wasn’t a move like discharge. The worst thunder wave did was render the Pokémon paralyzed until he could get it healed. Discharge on the other hand would’ve packed more of a punch and would’ve injured the pokemon.
[break][break]
Besides both Volt and Rook were super protective of him. All Volt saw when the Carvanha was attacking was a threat. And they wouldn’t allow their trainer to be threatened. Which is why both Rook and Volt often acted without orders. Like he had just done. Though Carvanha had probably just been protecting what was his the same could be said about Volt.
[break][break]
It was for these reasons that Ever had commended the electric type on a job well done. Though even though he knew all this what the older male said to the Goldeen made him tense slightly. Though considering he was looking off towards the direction they would end up going the slight tension could be passed off as him being on guard for more dangerous Pokémon.
[break][break]
When he turned back to face Icarus his expression was completely neutral, though on the inside he couldn’t help but be a bit confused. That he would openly refer to pokemon as his friends. Realizing he had kind of just been staring at him he quickly turned away.
[break][break]
It wasn’t that he didn’t think of Pokémon as his friends. He just didn’t want people to know he had a soft spot. Though he wasn’t the best at hiding it. He didn’t know that though. Usually when facing a Pokémon his expression would automatically soften.
[break][break]
”Onward,” he agreed quickly before he started to walk again after having collected the pokeball containing his new pokemon. This time he felt that the silence was a bit awkward. And he felt the need to say something to get rid of that feeling. He had never been the best at small talk though.
[break][break]
He thought of it for a few minutes before deciding on something they could talk about. ”If you don’t mind me asking what do you do for a living? As you already know I’m training to be a ranger but I’m also a photographer on the side,” he explained as they continued walking.
[break][break]
And despite the fact he was talking he was still keeping an eye on his surroundings. Not wanting to be caught off guard. Besides there could be some pretty dangerous Pokémon in Meteor Falls.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + skipping

close tab

played by

ky

Iggy, Archie
he/him
twenty-one
December 12
Fortree
bisexual
Web Designer/Rap artist
cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @icarus
icarus blooms
Let’s get along [DW/C]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 6:53:52 GMT
icarus blooms Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Icarus, seeing ever staring, turns his head. He was used to people staring. His dark appearance and tattoos often gave him looks of confusion, pity, and sometimes even disgust. Placing the pokeball with the Goldeen in his side bag safely he pulls out some fingerless gloves and tugs them on as he listens to Ever quickly respond after realizing he was staring. [break][break]

"Well until recently, mostly web design and I am working on a edm and rap album that I doubt will go anywhere. But I usually go out and explore hoenn to find pokemon a lot. So I figured why not turn it into a job and joined the Rangers." Icarus started talking as he walked forward further into the falls. "What about you?" Icarus could sense that Ever was feeling slightly uncomfortable so he figured opening up a bit more couldn't hurt the situation as they were going to be there for awhile. [break][break]

As they walked on Icarus passed through an archway of stone. Almost as soon as they rounded the corner a large white armored claw swipes at him. Graciously Icarus saw the movement and ducked just in time to avoid the Golisopod's SLASH and it crushed against the stone wall. Gwen, seeing the immediate danger Icarus was in jumps forward and SUCKER PUNCHES. The Golisopod right in its chest before it can recover from its attack. It stumbles backwards and Icarus quickly retrieves a pokeball and throws it at the Golisopod knowing it was the only way to keep it from attacking. [break][break]

While quietly watching to see if it stays Icarus looks towards Ever and says. "Only part I hate about it is the having to damage unfriendly pokemon so we can capture them."[break][break]

WC: 288

NOTES

Capture attempt on Golisopod[break][break]
[break][break]
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Let’s get along [DW/C]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 23:15:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ALAKAZAM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MAGIC GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]KINESIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TELEPORT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BRONZOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EXTRASENSORY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FUTURE SIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GYRO BALL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE GOLISOPOD!

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights