awards
3,210 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
uncouth [past]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 3:41:48 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

if she is an unstoppable force, he is an immovable object. unlike herself, he doesn't move to dodge out of the way. she'd gotten a feel of just how much muscle he's managed to fit on that lithe frame of his, but she still expected some sort of shift. 

instead, he centers his core. the flat of her foot hits his leg, ankle hitching, but he barely flinches. the next thing she knows, she's seeing stars and her teeth are rattling and there is blood in her mouth. 

her stuttering gasp sends the spray out past her lips. within it twists another angry tendril of pink mist. 

mind sharpening, she carries herself through the momentum of the fall, folding her left leg and twisting away from him. and then she's coming back up, shoulders bent and arms around his waist to try and knock him off balance.
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,486 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
uncouth [past]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 0:56:23 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]There's something satisfying about seeing blood dripping from your opponents lips. Clearly Freya had underestimated him, and the amount of punishment he could take; she likely wouldn't do so again.
[break][break]
"What are ye doin' ye fuckin' fool of a woman?"
[break][break]
Did she seriously expect to spear him onto the mat? She was at least a third lighter than him, and lacked the necessary momentum, fall or not, to take him off his feet.
[break][break]
Instead, King leans into, and over her, a counterweight to her forward advance. He brings an elbow down onto her exposed back.
[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[break][break]

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #9ce6f6; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,210 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
uncouth [past]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 1:49:38 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

it doesn't go as planned. it's like her shoulder's hitting a brick wall instead of a person's midsection. she grimaces into the pain and realizes her mistake even before he bows over her and slanders her a fool. 

he hits her back and pain lances down her spine. a choked cry works through parted lips, teasing more pink, and her arms slacken. she scrabbles for purchase on him, but only manages to hitch her fingers in his sweatpants. 

which is mortifying in its own right. 

why are you doing this? it asks. pictures of her balcony, her stretches, the food deliveries, fernando's scheduled visits. go home. go home and stop this now.

but the blood is a heavy copper in her mouth and it is real and it is enough to make her shake her head and get up. again and again and again, not knowing why - not really - only knowing that she must. 

"i'm making mistakes," she says wryly and raises her hands again, settling into a defensive stance. "and learning from you. come on then."
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,486 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
uncouth [past]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 6:02:40 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]King appraises the woman, expression twisted thoughtfully. [Break][break]

"Seems ta me ye just like gettin' yer ass kicked. Won't be satisfied till yer sucking down thr remnant of yer teeth, eh? Just give up. Yer not cut out fer this."
[break]

notes

[break][break]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,210 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
uncouth [past]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 21:43:59 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

he does not acquiesce. her blood is still singing, still craving the fight. everything she's wanted is here - to fight tooth and nail, fire and fury, and he is instead analyzing her and telling her she is not cut out for it

is there more there, to his musings? or is he just playing with her? 

"fuck you. you said you'd teach me. you said you'd help me." she takes a step closer. no running rage, no wild flailing. she stays on guard, hands raised, watching his gaze, memorizing in her peripheral the shape of his shoulder, the placement of his hands. his planted feet, rooting him to the ground. 

"i've given up too much al - " she starts, stops, teeth chattering as reflex shuts her up, as what's left in her system scrambles to string together what it can. reshaping. reconnecting. 

she fights it and tries to shove a palm into his shoulder. 
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,486 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
uncouth [past]
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 23:34:21 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]King grabs her wrist and twists her entire body until she's pressed against him, head facing forward.
[break][break]
"Ye got yerself a sad little story, don't cha? Just itchin' ta come out. I can feel it." He breathes, strained as his head hovers her shoulder, grip tight around her arms now. "Go on, I'm listenin'. Bend my ear. Convince me why yer sad story is worth my time more than every other excuse-filled fuck."

notes

[break][break]

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,210 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
uncouth [past]
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 23:57:27 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

and he turns, fingers clasped around her wrist, forcing her around. she stares forward, jaw clenched, and his breath is hot in her ear, making her skin crawl. revulsion courses through her as he draws her flush against him and she is painfully reminded of her violation, lips burning - 

mist slaking her throat, pulling her in and out and coaxing her back, watching her sputter and kick to the surface and away, air gone, nothing but his palm, his wrist, his sweetness closing around her, giving her everything she's ever asked for and everything she's ever wanted - purpose.

"i'm no one," she says roughly. "that's what you said. no name. no self. no nothing. you told me - " she raises her hands, curves fingers against his arm until her nails dig in, a desperate edge to her voice, "you would show me how to earn it."
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,486 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
uncouth [past]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 1:03:23 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]Her nails find his flesh more difficult to mar than most, but it relents beneath Freya's conviction. Droplets stain the mat scarlet but King doesn't even spare it a glance.
[break][break]
"Ta what end, mm? A princess sick of 'er ivory tower? Tired of the 'er luxury and wealth? Need ta feel somethin'?" He leans in closer, pressing his body into hers, his grin wide and mocking. "I can give ye somethin' ta feel, princess. Maybe that's what ye need? What ya want ta earn?"

notes

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,210 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
uncouth [past]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 1:11:33 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

liquid under her fingers, fingerprints staining, straining, and his vice grip only tightens. she stares outward and his words are an acrid poison, reminding her that she is nothing without him. fernando made her whole. fernando fixed her. fernando provided for her. fernando made her strong

born to the moon, from a woman too weak to claw her way out of life's tumultuous undertow, from a father exhausted beyond measure, throwing in the towel and putting her off on someone else. as a child, she thought herself a burden, but quickly abandoned the thought. 

told herself they were only holding her back, that all they would have done was hold her back. her destiny was out there, waiting. childhood bullies scratched and bleeding, startled by molten gold, a fury barely contained in the scrap of a girl. 

his hips grind into her backside and what remains of the mist finally takes control, burrowing into that animal part of her brain that wants to forget everything else. 

she shoves a foot back, hooks it around his ankle, and pitches to the side with a snarl. 
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,486 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
uncouth [past]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 2:17:33 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]They both hit the mat hard. Air rips from his lungs, but he's already rolling away, instincts trained by decades of pain. He leaps to his feet, grinning as his chest rises and falls.
[break][break]
"There it is. That fire. But it ain't ye is it sweetheart? Mm, no, that's somethin' else."
[break][break]
He begins to the circle the woman, tongue clicking like the head of a clock.

notes

[break][break]

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,210 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
uncouth [past]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 2:45:13 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

what's not her or isn't her can't be parsed. there is a gnawing hunger in her parched throat and her pupils are flexing as she prowls away from him. she hunches, thinking of it in her muscles, ridiculing herself for believing at any point at all that he was harming her. that he could harm her by springing leaks, trickling it out with her blood. 

she is a sword. she is an arrow. she is a walking pyre, waiting for the right flame. waiting for his promise. 

his words don't make sense. she knows the language of hissing snarls, a battered dragon spitting as it takes a final stand. her fingers flex. 

"you don't know me," she says and her voice feels foreign. someone else is at the helm and everything is easier now. 

"you don't know anything."
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,486 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
uncouth [past]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 3:11:28 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]"Mm, good, good." She needed a breakthrough, and King found no greater way to accomplish as such than anger.
[break][break]
"But I know yer type. Pampered. Easy. Proud. Yer all the same. Ye just carryin' the weight of yer name with nothin' of yer own ta show fer it."

notes

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,210 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
uncouth [past]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 3:37:07 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

his blows cannot reach her. she is not freya morningstar, fashioned daughter of the sun. she is not the painting lessons with sophia, the sparring sessions with theodore, the sense of belonging, of home

she is a living weapon and she will fight until her edges are blunt, her hilt splintered. she will go down in flames and only then, will she know rest. 

he is in her way. he will cut her down before her final stand. he will hurt her to hurt him. and she cannot let that happen. 

"you stoke a fire you don't understand. we are above this. you are nothing in the grand scheme of things, turncoat." fingers twitch. "i shouldn't have bothered." 

why did you? why did i? why are you - am i - here?

her gaze flickers, uncertain. the thirst returns and she scratches at her throat, dragging his blood along her skin. she looks past him, to the door. 
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,486 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
uncouth [past]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 5:57:58 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]"Hm."
[break][break]
Words fail. They always would've, but in this fashion? Something strange drums, echoing in this small cage, beating to the thrum of his own heart.
[break][break]
Very well then.
[break][break]
King advances, no longer holding back. His expression hardens and he raises his arms ready to strike in rapid succession.

notes

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,210 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
uncouth [past]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 6:01:16 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

that squealing part of her, banging at self-imposed bars, howls in delight as he advances. the animal, maddened as it is, driven to the edges of its existence, lingering in her still, reacts out of self-preservation. her arms come up to block the blows and his punches are hard enough to bruise bone. 

but the senses she needs are heightened. the others - like her capacity to feel pain - drain away. she grins at him, hungry and wanting, and returns his earlier favor, grabbing wrist to tug him closer and knee him in the gut. 
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing