Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,486 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
uncouth [past]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2023 2:15:31 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]king clicks his tongue.
[break][break]
"ye don't know how long i've been waitin' fer a women ta say that ta me, princess."
[break][break]
king sizes freya up, even as he speaks. he had the height, and likely, the speed advantage; it would be easy to think this fight would go his way. years of fighting, however, had taught him otherwise. if you always assumed your opponent was highly dangerous, you couldn't be taken for surprise.
[break][break]
there's no advance warning, no tell; king leaps into action not as a rampaging bear, but as a poised tiger. he aims high, arms spread in a feint of a grapple, only to drop with a leg sweep as he nears.

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[break][break]

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #9ce6f6; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,210 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
uncouth [past]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2023 4:03:21 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

"i'm hard-pressed to believe you don't get that a lot," she quips back. does he ever say anything that isn't vile, horny, crass, or some twisted mix of all three? the thought of several nights ago, his lips hard and rough on her own in a display of animalistic dominance, still makes her skin crawl.

if he tries anything like that again, she'll do more than twist his jewels, and not in a way he'd appreciate it.

they fall silent. there is the calm before the storm, the swaying of dried grass, but as soon as he moves with intent, the match is struck. wildfire billows around them and freya dives headfirst into it.

she watches for the feint this time around. he's ruined her with it several times before. and though every part of her screams to dodge out of his way, she forces herself to wait. steels her nerves and poises with an archer's patience.

his stance changes and she nimbly leaps over his sweeping leg. she sinks into that instinct, acquisces control, and lashes out at his face with her hand.
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,486 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
uncouth [past]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 23:30:17 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]Her hand lashes out quick as a dragon's snapping tail. King grunts beneath the strike, though freya's lack of leverage, and natural strength, leave him with nothing more than a cut on his lip.
[break][break]
He tastes the tang of iron on his tongue, musing quietly at the familiarity of it. King forgoes defense, instead leaning into his strength - that of an overwhelming force. He centers of level of gravity, squares his shoulders, and moves to wrap the woman in a grapple.
[break]

notes

[break][break]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,210 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
uncouth [past]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 2:38:35 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

her victory is won. she'd wanted to see him bleed. the rest, her survival, is just a bonus. she snaps back to attention, putting what space she can manage between the two of them, but he gives her little time to watch for his next move. 

they're still at arm's length. his shoulders square. he's upon her faster than he has any right to be, reaching for her in a way that spells disaster. a chokehold? a grapple? whatever it is, it's a cage, and she knows she's not strong enough to break out of it. 

so she scrambles backward, hating every second of it, knowing she's staving off the inevitable here. anger and frustration are a warmth alongside the exertion on her face.
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,486 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
uncouth [past]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2023 0:27:40 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]He knew it burned her raw to retreat as she did. Dragons, after all, did not tuck tail and run; they fought tooth, and nail, until the bitter end.
[break]
[break]

"That fear looks good on ye Princess."
[break]
[break]

His own expression is warped and hungry; not a wolf hunting for their next meal, but rather, one who hunts for the sport of it.
[break]
[break]

He contemplates toying with her further, but ultimately decides against it. That would provoke her, surely, but it wouldn't break her.
[break]
[break]

And he needed to break her before he could rebuild her.
[break]
[break]

His efforts renew with ferocity, thunderous footfalls atop the padded floor. She'd made yet another mistake by not staying on her feet. Her speed was stunted, her area of control limited. He pounces, literally and figuratively, as his arms seek to wrap her limbs like an Arbok choking its kill.
[break]

notes

[break][break]

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,210 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
uncouth [past]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2023 4:32:00 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

he is drawing her in, making himself a plump and inviting meal for angry jaws to snap. for bones to crunch and blood to slake. the ravenous hunger inside of her, the incessant need for heat, makes her falter.

there is a cloying sensation in her throat. her nose. her eyes. a desire for action, gaze flickering to the door. king cannot provide her the meal she needs.

he will bleed her. he will hurt her. he will coax frim her the toxins inside her, unravel the madness that has become her mind. she cannot allow that to happen.

so as he encircles her, she goes rigid, and then she snarls, straining with what she can to get him off of her. legs shake. head jerks back. teeth flash, sinking into whatever she can reach, even if it's gnashing air.

her throat burns.
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,486 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
uncouth [past]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 5:53:00 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]"Cut it out." His voice is surprisingly calm despite the circumstances. His hands wrap around her throat, one palm on her forehead, while his legs wrap around entire body.
[break][break]
"Remember what I said about fear? Yer half-way there, only yer lettin' it control ye. Breathe, think logically. How can ye get out of this? How can ye make me hurt?"
[break][break]
He tsks into her ear.
[break][break]
"Quickly 'fore I snap yer pretty neck."
[break]

notes

[break][break]

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,210 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
uncouth [past]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 2:39:36 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

cut it out. but she can't. there's a bigger voice, spilling from cracks, coalescing in an angry storm of pink vitriol. her hands are claws and her breath is fire and she is less than she is, a violence contained in the flesh of a mortal. 

one hand on her throat. her shaking is brought to a halt. all of her muscles strain against him. teeth chatter. 

his voice slithers under the cloud of pink, touching something human. something real. a shadow of herself, cowering under the madness. 

tsk

a shiver goes down her side. 

there's nothing she can do so long as his legs have her pinned. her scrabbling is getting her nowhere. brute strength won't pull her out of this. 

is he as flexible as she is?

she turns her wrist, grasps his foot, and pulls up hard, leg swinging, hoping it might surprise him enough where she can roll out of his grip. 
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,486 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
uncouth [past]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 17:55:39 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]King wasn't as flexible. He grunts through the strain, chomping down on his incisors as it turns into pain. It wouldn't be enough to stop a truly motivated person from killing you, but it was a good start.
[break][break]
With a twist of his own body, King throws Freya from his grip. He likewise rolls the opposite way, putting more space in-between themselves.
[break][break]
"Not bad." He places the sore foot onto the ground, toes flexing. "Not good enough, of course, but ye points fer effort."
[break][break]
All aggression is gone, his expression falling into something more neutral.
[break][break]
"When someone's got ye pinned like that, ye don't go fer the leg. That'll never work in a situation where someone's tryna ta kill ye." He drops to his knees onto the mat, cracking his neck. "C'mere, I'll show ye how. Wrap yerself around me like I just did ye."
[break]

notes

[break][break]

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,210 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
uncouth [past]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 14:45:22 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she does not best him. and so her end will come, with a cracking of her neck in a town no one will think to look for her. as her lashes flutter, acquiescing, both parts of her revolt at the idea. static on her skin, every nerve quivering at the anticipation of her own demise. 

and then he shoves her away. 

her jaw tightens and she sits up. pale eyes crack open wearily. her brows are drawn in confusion, but the relief is plain on her face. it takes her a second to catch up to his words. 

he's helping me. 

there is no caution to her. not yet. she's still all mucked up inside. the pink infection squirms around, stringing together a false narrative in an attempt to command her away. away from this person. away from this man. 

he's dangerous, it whispers. 

that's why i'm here, she thinks. 

and then she's pouncing. he's too sturdy to be bowled over, but her legs wrap around him, arm encircling his throat. she forgets his other palm had been placed on her forehead; hers, she stretches over his abdomen, twinges, and says, in his ear, "go on. show me."
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,486 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
uncouth [past]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 2:29:01 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]A growl vibrates in his throat. It expressions the irritation he feels clearly.
[Break][break]
"Jump on me like yer a mankey again and i'll make sure ye regret it "
[Break][break]
Still, this was his show, and he couldn't leave her disappointed.[break][break]

"First, yer gonna want te get yer opponent off balance." [break][break]

He had strength here. Her lithe body made things difficult, but manageable.
[Break][break]
"Get yer-" he grunts beneath the strain, "-under and over the arm around yer neck. Pin it casually beneath yer armpit, effectively removing much if their momentum in their upper-body."
[Break][break]
He starts moving his feet, bringing them up to do something similar with her coiled legs.
[Break][break]
"Next ye gonna do the legs. Use their lack of balance, their nerves, and fer ye especially- yer size."
[Break][break]
He finishes with a chuckle and a parting statement.
[Break][break]
"that doesn't work? Just headbutt 'em. Yell probably have ta pull teeth out uer scalp, but it's not so bad after a while."
[break]

notes

@name[break][break]

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,210 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
uncouth [past]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 5:29:20 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

animalistic in nature, his growl is reminiscent of her own. she wonders flippantly if they are similar at all, but the thought evaporates when he calls her a mankey and threatens her with that sharl bite of his.

i don't have to like him, she reminds herself. i just need to learn.

and now that he's actually teaching her something useful, she's in a much better mood. there is some resistance from her, as he shifts her limbs and maneuvers her against him, but his vagrant remarks are absent. he shares wisdom she feels she hasn't earned and bites his words off with a rough laugh.

he will end you. he will kill you. he will finish you.

his laughter had signified the end of her need to stay strapped to his back like the aforementioned mankey. but she grips tighter, teeth grinding, waging a war she doesn't understand in her head.

until finally she releases him and rolls away, licking her lips.

"another one," she says. "please."
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,486 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
uncouth [past]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 20:56:35 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]Brushing himself off, more out of instinct than necessity, he lets her request linger in the air for a moment unanswered. Finally, he turns towards her, eyes narrow.
[break][break]
Despite their bout moments ago, he doesn't appear out-of-breathe in the slightest.
[break][break]
"Eager ta impress?" He cocks an eyebrow.
[break][break]
He knew not what drove the woman, only that her foot was firmly on the pedal.
[break][break]
"Very well. But, let's see what ye do when someone else is on the defensive."
[break][break]
Spreading his legs to shoulder width apart, he lowers his center of gravity. The edges of his lip curl into a wanting grin.
[break]

notes

[break][break]

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,210 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
uncouth [past]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 23:46:40 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

he gathers himself and she watches. his hands brush dust and dirt off of bare skin. her own clothes - the ones he'd given to her - are touched with their own part of the scuffle. she doesn't care to dust herself off. 

that pounding is still in her head. a barrier thrumming. tangible, for the first time, and her mind's fingers are poking and prodding at it. probing for a weakness. finding lacerations of guilt and warning in return. 

"i could care less about impressing you," she manages. her voice doesn't sound her own. 

he goes on the defensive and she hunkers low. two steps close the distance and she forces her gaze to stay trained on his own while she tries to sweep his legs. 
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,486 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
uncouth [past]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 0:22:34 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]He's almost flattered, when he sees the attack coming. Copying his own attack? Cute.[break][break]Unlike Freya he doesn't dodge the attack. Instead, he centers his gravity even more, pushing his dominant leg out to meet her strike with indominable strength.
[break][break]

Her foot meets the steel of his shin, and pain consumes his entire leg. Still, he stands. But he was used to this type of pain— was she?
[break]
[break]

Off-center herself, King throws a pudge aimed directly at the woman's cheek.

notes

[break][break]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing