TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
LESSER MEGALOPOLIS: ZBM #2
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 13:18:58 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar
[attr="class","marz"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Marza followed swiftly after, taking up the rear position in case anything decided to follow them. A lot had happened within the past few minutes, but even then it was already behind them. The maze that was this place kept going, weaving up and down to unfathomable depths. The darkness felt alive and every corner might be hiding a new threat.
[break][break]
The next level looked more or less the same, the remnants of something old and forgotten. She looked to the page in 's hand. "Any idea what it means?" She couldn't really depict or decipher any of the language and she doubted the others could either. Regardless, she just hoped they didn't run into anymore goddamn clowns.
[break][break]
NOTES
[break][break]
|U|n7|Ag

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
[break]

[newclass=".marz"]--accent:#9688A7; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".marz blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/u8ftGMQ.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz blockquote b, .marz blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .marz blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .marz blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! CODED BY MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REFERENCED AND FONT STYLE <3[/newclass]