awards
3,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
THE BORDER: ALA
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 21:26:20 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“Do I look like I have blue skin to you?” was his first retort in Aaron’s direction.

“I fought in the Three-Day War. Meteor Falls. You can look at the files available to the Rangers if you want to confirm it,” he continued. He couldn’t roll his eyes because honestly, who would ask him that question out of sheer—

“At least someone is calm about all this,” he would continue in Audric’s direction before the telltale flash of a camera would catch his attention—

Whoa, what? he continued to himself in the back of his dead-silent mind, before the wings cracked, bursting into tiny little shards before melting away.

“Yes to the Avatar question, also—it’s one of the Mirages from Kanto. Certainly not the spirit of the one we fought just now,” he continued as he squinted into the pervading gloom. This was too many ways messed up into next week.

Should they be smart enough to know about the legendary birds from Kanto, process of elimination would determine which one was his patron deity.

(Albeit at the moment the deity wasn’t answering him at all. Typical.)

1bRWsLlv

• time to bust outta here; taking questions but omg Aaron really asked him if he was a Megalopolan