he/him/his
january 19th
pyrite town, orre
asexual
assassin
associate
6’7” height
6’7” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
114 posts
ryker hayes DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ryker
ryker hayes
Opposites Attract [S/C]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2023 2:55:36 GMT
ryker hayes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg7"]

[attr="class","header"]RATHER BE THE HUNTER THAN THE PREY

[attr="class","setting"]

Usually when it came to eating he would eat in his room. It saved him from having to figure out how to interact with others. That is if anyone approached him. Which hadn’t happened very often. But one couldn’t be to careful. However he just had t wanted to be in his room. Having felt a bit restless at the thought. Or whatever it was called.
[break][break]
His lunch consisted of a fist sandwich and some fries. Nothing too fancy. It was something pretty simple. Something that wouldn’t take to long to eat. So hopefully he wouldn’t have to hang around the dining hall for too long. And could be in and out.
[break][break]
Finding an empty table he went over to sit down. He took a bite of the sandwich and looked around. It didn’t seem like many people were around the dining hall at the moment. And the ones that were seemed just as content to ignore him as he was to ignore them.
[break][break]
The young man figured it was because they were too busy. Probably just here for a quick break. Before they had to leave for some kind of mission. That’s what he figured anyway.
[break][break]
However unknown to him it might be in part due to the vibes he gave off. With his face being completely devoid of emotion he came off as intimidating. So some of the less hardened rockets probably found it a bit hard to approach him. He knew none of this thought and just resumed eating his meal.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + hope this works

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative; --accent:#CC4E4E; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/J0sGZyBY/IMG-1715.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg7 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Losty

Sash
He/Him
November 12
Aquacorde Town
Homosexual
Fashion Designer
Civillian
Single
0 height
0 height
awards
7 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sashavachnadze
Sasha Vachnadze
Opposites Attract [S/C]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2023 13:15:00 GMT
Sasha Vachnadze Avatar
[googlefont="Dancing Script:400"]
i feel scared
   i'm starting to sink
thoughtful
grunty
made by remi of rilla go!
[attr="class","taka"]Team Rocket's cafeteria. Well, it certainly was a space to exist in. Something he liked about base was that no one really noticed him, or if they did, they certainly didn't care. It was refreshing and it made things so much easier. Even if he wasn't exactly going all out with fashion and his own studio, he was still able to sketch and plan and design. That's all he really wanted to do for the time being. Inspiration would flare up eventually, especially with the types of people he was around.

However, being around people still wasn't something he necessarily wanted to do. But people were in the cafeteria, and they all just seemed... Too watchful. He wanted to disappear for the time being, not really make himself noticed. He would hum gently, eyeing the available tables. Sitting alone would also make him stand out, who was someone no one was looking towards? Ah. Sasha had his sights on the tall man, , sitting by himself. No one looked in his direction except for Sasha himself. It could mean he was dangerous, but that didn't really bother him. He'd make his way over to the table and promptly sit across from the man, a wry smile across his face.

"Hey there, big guy. Come here often?" he'd ask with a very clear Kalos accent. He hadn't any intentions to be overly friendly, but the idea of awkwardly sitting in front of him without any words would have been worst than death. At least this way a one sided conversation could go to bat, strike out, and they could eat their meals in silence.
[newclass=.taka]height:300px;width:240px;overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.taka::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px;[/newclass][newclass=.taka::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#ffe6e6;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

the crimson dragon
he/him/his
january 19th
pyrite town, orre
asexual
assassin
associate
6’7” height
6’7” height
awards
114 posts
ryker hayes DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ryker
ryker hayes
Opposites Attract [S/C]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2023 22:27:39 GMT
ryker hayes Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

He hadn’t even gotten half way through his sandwich when movement from his peripheral vision caught his attention. He looked up just as someone sat down across from him. It wasn’t a person that he was familiar with. Of course that wasn’t real surprising, considering the fact he hadn’t really gone out of his way to interact with any of his rockets. Well outside of Dorian anyway.
[break][break]
His unwavering amber gaze was fixed on the younger male as he spoke. He wasn’t real sure what to make of his question. Was he asking if he frequented the cafeteria? Since he couldn’t thhttps://www.16personalities.com/isfj-friendsink of anything else the question could mean he decided that’s what he was asking. Though he wasn’t real sure why he would want to know something like that. Oh well, he supposed he should just answer the younger male’s question.
[break][break]
”I guess, usually I prefer eating alone in my room. But I suppose I have to come here first before doing that,” he told him as he took another bite of his sandwich. He had noticed his accent but didn’t say anything. His own accent was still something he carried despite having not been in Orre for seven years. But he hadn’t exactly tried to change his accent either. Having avoided people for the past seven years until he had decided to make his way to Hoenn to join Team Rocket.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative; --accent:#CC4E4E; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/J0sGZyBY/IMG-1715.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Losty

Sash
He/Him
November 12
Aquacorde Town
Homosexual
Fashion Designer
Civillian
Single
0 height
0 height
awards
7 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sashavachnadze
Sasha Vachnadze
Opposites Attract [S/C]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 20:10:15 GMT
Sasha Vachnadze Avatar
[googlefont="Dancing Script:400"]
i feel scared
       i'm starting to sink
thoughtful
grunty
made by remi of rilla go!
[attr="class","taka"]A response? How... Unexpected. Sasha had figured this guy wouldn't be one for chatting, and while the response somewhat proved that theory, the entire... Strangeness of it also peeked him curiosity. Although, he got the impression this guy was high on the ladder here... Would being friendly really matter? A superior was someone you didn't make idle chit chat with, he knew that much, but... Being with someone no one looked at was helpful in its own rights. He'd scoff at his own thoughts, this was an absurd game of chess only he was playing.
"Eating in your room? Is that even allowed?" he'd ask with a smirk. Of course, he had done the same himself a few times. Loneliness was a great comrade in the pursuit of isolation. "Name's Sasha, by the way." he'd offer with an outstretched hand, trying to come across as friendly.
[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/div][newclass=.taka]height:300px;width:240px;overflow:auto;[/newclass][/div][newclass=.taka::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px;[/newclass][newclass=.taka::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#ffe6e6;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

the crimson dragon
he/him/his
january 19th
pyrite town, orre
asexual
assassin
associate
6’7” height
6’7” height
awards
114 posts
ryker hayes DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ryker
ryker hayes
Opposites Attract [S/C]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 2:48:46 GMT
ryker hayes Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

If he noticed the other males surprise at the fact he had responded he didn’t let on. He had just taken another bite of his sandwich with the younger male spoke up once more. Not wanting to talk with his mouthful he would wait until he had swallowed his bite of food before responding.
[break][break]
”If it isn’t I haven’t been told about it,” he said. It didn’t occur to him that the younger male might be teasing him. That kind of stuff went over his head. Probably had something to do with not being able to connect with his emotions.
[break][break]
The younger male would introduce himself and he would commit the name to memory before speaking. ”Nice to meet you Sasha,” he said shaking the other males hand before speaking. ”My name’s Ryker.”[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights