twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
BBIBBI
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 11:08:17 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]knock, knock.

"please! come in!"

the door opens to his office with a stunning view of slateport and the ocean that is almost drowned out by the music that plays in the foreground. it sounds, loud and clear before being reduced a little to allow for conversation.

the music that plays is 's own.

he circles around the desk, approaching to offer his hand.

"miss fisk! you make amazing music."
[attr="class","stonetag"]
[attr="class","stonepoke"]
[newclass=.stone] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.stonemain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.stonetag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.stone b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.stone a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stonepoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Arti

CiCi, Rina
She/Her
March 7th
Hearthome City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Actress, Vocalist
Civilian
Call me crazy, but sometimes, to see, I close my eyes
awards
18 posts
Ciprina Fisk DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rina
Ciprina Fisk
BBIBBI
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 12:03:48 GMT
Ciprina Fisk Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cici3"]
[attr="class","text"]

Ciprina takes his hand gingerly in hers and shakes it, an easy smile resting on her lips, yet the slight color on her cheeks betrays her composure. "Pleasure to meet you. And please, call me Rina." she says with a soft chuckle. "I'm glad you like my music." she says as she gently fidgets with the rings on her fingers.[break][break]

"I still have a lot to learn but I'm looking forward to how I'll grow."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

❄️ outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.cici3]--accent:#53b8d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cici3]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cici3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".cici3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".cici3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".cici3 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cici3 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cici3 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cici3 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cici3 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cici3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cici3 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cici3 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
BBIBBI
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 9:53:12 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]the office they find themselves in is not his own. it belongs to a coworking space; one he occupies when he visits slateport.

after shaking her hand, he reaches back around his desk to lower the volume before gesturing toward the couch.

"and what does that look like for you? growth in terms of your music? your career?"
[attr="class","stonetag"]
[attr="class","stonepoke"]
[newclass=.stone] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.stonemain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.stonetag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.stone b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.stone a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stonepoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Arti

CiCi, Rina
She/Her
March 7th
Hearthome City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Actress, Vocalist
Civilian
Call me crazy, but sometimes, to see, I close my eyes
awards
18 posts
Ciprina Fisk DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rina
Ciprina Fisk
BBIBBI
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 0:03:15 GMT
Ciprina Fisk Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cici3"]
[attr="class","text"]

Ciprina takes a seat on the couch once it's offered while pondering Mr. Stone's question. What did growth look like for her? Countless answers flooded her mind. Perfect PR responses but part of her wanted to truly give a moment to think about it. After all, was the perfect reply needed in this exact moment?[break][break]

"Hmm," Rina said as she lightly tapped her lips with her nail, "I think it would be finding and developing my own 'sound'. Something that I'm completely satisfied with. Feeling comfortable creatively to pour my heart out with my pen and to be able to connect with those listening." She said with a nod. "Music is therapy after all. It should be meaningful to both me and the audience."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

❄️ outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.cici3]--accent:#53b8d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cici3]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cici3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".cici3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".cici3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".cici3 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cici3 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cici3 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cici3 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cici3 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cici3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cici3 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cici3 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
BBIBBI
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 1:20:25 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD END!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: