Circester
Asexual
Tackle Shop Manager
Grunt
Got My Wingman
Ace's Basses
34 height
34 height
Someone's always criticizing. You might as well do what the fuck you want.
awards
212 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maddmckenna
Madeline McKenna
RKS System: Madd/Sylvia
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 2:26:45 GMT
Madeline McKenna Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HEXENZIRKEL 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]A white-haired lady sits across from you, her hair a sheer white in stark contrast to the absolute black fabric of her clothes. Her aged face and tired gaze falls upon you, though shadows obscure much of her looks.[break][break]

"stumbled upon the hexenzirkel, have you? are you in the right place?"[break][break]

She has company. You're outnumbered.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Join the Hexenzirkel.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Recieve 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Attack them.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Recieve 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]

Pub: 14 Jul 2023 23:19 UTC
Views: 43
new·what·how·langs·contacts
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Sylvie
she/her
July 6
Accumula Town
Bisexual
Spy
Grunt
10 height
10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
89 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sylviacousteau
Sylvia Cousteau
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 20:24:41 GMT
Sylvia Cousteau Avatar
Sylvia wandered around in the shiny new simulation while looking next to the woman beside her known as Madeline. She hadn't met her before, and this was as good a time as ever. They stumbled upon a woman clad in black that stood before them. Sylvia beamed widely, even at that sultry tone looking at them with discontent. "Wow, that must be a threat!" The red head said, grinning to herself. A pokeball was thrown out and her Scizor was called to the front. Without even asking for Madeline's input, she'd point at the women, even knowing her friends in the shadows. "Gendri, Bullet Punch!"

TL;DR:
- SYLVIA decides to ATTACK THEM.
- SYLVIA gains 50 RKS POINTS

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Madd
She/Her
April 1
Circester
Asexual
Tackle Shop Manager
Grunt
Got My Wingman
Ace's Basses
34 height
34 height
awards
212 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maddmckenna
Madeline McKenna
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 2:25:14 GMT
Madeline McKenna Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"][attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]After the Galarian stuff, Madd’s allegiance to Rocket seemed rockier than ever. She wasn’t a teenage rebel anymore. Hell, she’d lived long enough in that rift to raise a teenager. But this simulation stuff seemed simple enough. Nobody was actually getting hurt. It paid pretty well too.

And, with the shit she’d seen in that rift, she wanted answers.

Picking a partner hadn’t been too taxing either. The redheaded chick seemed pretty chill. They’d gotten there at the same time. Their oversized racks gave her someone to bitch about feminine wiles with. When indicated, she jumped into the void. Yakuza was just a step behind.

Amber eyes stared at the tired, white-haired woman in front of them. Judging by her wan appearance, this Hennekein (or whatever wasn’t exactly doing much for her. She’d have enough secretive bullshit for two lifetimes. She tapped her hand against her thighs. “Yeah, no. Pretty sure I took a left term at the Freemasons.” Before she could do much, Sylvia jumped into the fray.

“Yakuza!” She turned to the Obstagoon with a determined expression. “Put them on ice!” With a snarl, the badger unleashed a beam of frigid light that washed over the shadowy faces in front of them.

[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]

NOTES
Attack them (+50 RKS Points)
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #AF6D28; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #D89654; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; border-top: 6px solid #CC7D2F;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #191919;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #CC7D2F;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Madd
She/Her
April 1
Circester
Asexual
Tackle Shop Manager
Grunt
Got My Wingman
Ace's Basses
34 height
34 height
awards
212 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maddmckenna
Madeline McKenna
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 2:26:27 GMT
Madeline McKenna Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HEXENZIRKEL 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You decide to attack the white-haired lady. Her colleagues emerge from the shadows too, each partnered with an Unown.[break][break]

Their identities are perpetually masked by moving shadows that are impossible to dispel: an eerie shroud that smothers all light.[break][break]

Eventually, throughout the battle, each of you are struck by an Unown's HIDDEN POWER, causing you to warp away into another location entirely.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Get warped away.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights