awards
109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sergeidachev
sergei dachev
SERGEI DACHEV: LEAGUE ARC PT. 3 [G]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 23:31:50 GMT
sergei dachev Avatar
THIS WILL BE SERGEI'S FIRST PUBLIC BATTLE SHOWCASE after the two gym challenges he has already taken. At this point, he has already gained himself some followers and fans, some of which are amiGO moots, while others are legitimate followers of the redhead's Pokemon League journey.

"Good thing I don't disappoint, ." He winks to the other guy from the opposite side of the arena, although he doubts he will ever see his facial reactions from his vantage point. On the field are already Commander Wise and Valiant—a complete rotation of all the teams he has used during his gym matches.

The two dragons roar—even when Tatsugiri's is a little squeaky—as they signal their trainer that they are ready!

TL;DR
- SERGEI prepares for battle!

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
SERGEI DACHEV: LEAGUE ARC PT. 3 [G]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 8:59:49 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]"i'm sure they'd hate it if you were to disappoint!"

he spares a gesture to the crowd that surrounds them, drawing from them applause and cheers for the challenge they've come to witness.

abomasnow's SNOW WARNING is what makes it hail.

"you may have the first move, challenger."
[attr="class","ciantag"]
[attr="class","cianpoke"]
[newclass=.cian] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.cianmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.ciantag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.cian b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.cian a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cianpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]