untar [m, c]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 19:23:20 GMT
luke hyacinth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lukan"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

summer camp

There were multiple benefits to hosting and chaperoning an arts camp: the funding and safe space would allow young minds to flourish; the charity of it looked good on resumes, in magazine articles that may or may not tout a potential run at Hoenn council; it made his PR department smile; he got first pick of the next crop of creative geniuses, keeping other agencies out of the running.
[break][break]
It also meant he got to rub knuckles with famous types like . “Everyone, please thank Mr. Fisk for agreeing to be our guest today,” Luke said, gesturing to the blue-haired man and waiting for the chorus of thanks and applause to die down. “He’s going to talk about himself for a bit and you’ll have a chance to ask him any questions you might have. Then we’ll break into groups for our first activity.”
[break][break]
He smiled at the artist, stepping back neatly out of the spotlight. [break][break]

[attr="class","lukanooc"]

NOTES

art camp

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lukan]--accent:#534F99;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lukan]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lukan a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lukan b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lukan i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lukan u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lukan h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".lukan h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".lukan .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lukan .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lukan .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lukan .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lukan .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lukan .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]