part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
hold me (like a grudge) [m, c]
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2023 1:42:47 GMT
andres buenaventura Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Andres sits with one bug pokemon perched on his head. He doesn't mind. He never minds. He likes touching, and in this moment, he needed something to hug. He doesn't hug Buru though, afraid to hurt his delicate wings. But he lets him croon there before getting on the fucking bus and heading to the nearest stop and shop. [break][break]

"Yeah right. Asshole." he huffs as he stares at the message on screen. He leans his head on the glass as the Butterfree crawls to his shoulders. Andres provides another treat, given to him by hospital staff and closes his eyes. [break][break]

He's texting. So that's good. He should be fine right. When he wasn't fine he essentially send a giant raven to nearly smash his windows open to administer medical help. [break][break]

Yeah, and I'm keeping Buru. Looks like a storm. Pick him up.
[break][break]

He's more terse than he needed to be. Than he wanted to be. But its' a good excuse. He's not going to toss the silly Butterfree out. Especially with not an inkling to go. Probably. [break][break]

He rolls into his stop, hobbling to gather supplies again before hobbling back to his apartment. He tasks Buru with the job of holding groceries while he finds his keys and slips inside. He nearly goes to the couch but he'd promised the Butterfree a meal. [break][break]

"Here...I've got some honey and some dry food..." he said gently taking the bag of groceries and hooking it into his arm. He mixes the food, hopefully to his liking. "Rocoto likes it well enough." he said as he let out the little Mothim to keep him company before collapsing on the couch, crutches abandoned. Onyx knew how to get in. He'd never needed a key.

[break][break]

+ | he named it rocoto. because its got red. hehehe [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#DBD31E;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
Homosexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
in the low lamplight i was free, heaven and hell were words to me
awards
611 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2023 1:52:34 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nornery"]
[attr="class","text"]Pick him up.
[break][break]
Pick him up.
[break][break]
The words ring around in his head like a clapper in a bell. His empty, empty head, that so easily fills with thoughts of one man.
[break][break]
It’s a summons, in not so many words.
[break][break]
Onyx looks from his phone screen, to his thigh with the bullet still lodged in it, back to his phone screen.
[break][break]
So much for plot armor.
[break][break]
He leaves more bills on the table than he needs to and summons his raven. She doesn’t need his directions. She has always been smarter than him, even in matters like this.
[break][break]
It is not difficult.
[break][break]
She lands on Andres’ porch and Onyx slides off her back, stumbling on his bum leg. It hurt so bad. And suddenly he’s here again some however many weeks ago but it’s the opposite, he’s leaving, he’s so mad and he’s trying not to cry and he’s--
[break][break]
--he’s been given another chance. But he is also giving another chance.
[break][break]
He taps his toe against the door to jostle the jamb out of place and slides it open. It shakes with him, shakes the glass when he shuts it behind him.
[break][break]
Andres is on the couch but there’s something more important. There’s a Mothim in the room.
[break][break]
Onyx’s Mothim. That he sent. To Andres. Andres has it. And it looks good, it looks strong.
[break][break]
He’s crossed the room without realizing it, limping, and leans over the back of the couch.
[break][break]
“Hey.”

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

local man feels a lot

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nornery]--accent:#9B1C47;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nornery]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
it's like we go through the same shit every night
awards
461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2023 4:15:39 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Andres lets the two bugs eat and get acquainted. Rocoto is a little more energetic, eager to meet someone similar to him but overall its quiet. Andres rests his injured foot on the arm rest covering hiss eyes and simmering in the consequences of his actions. [break][break]

He remembered how quickly everything had blown up. How angry they'd both gotten. How indignant Andres had been and how...hurt Onyx had seemed. All while baking and cleaning, like it was normal. [break][break]

They hadn't spoken since that night and Andres had been too depressed to even get laid. Not when him sleeping aorund had been the crux of the whole argument. He never apologized. He'd waited around a week before blocking and deleting his number. No temptation to call him. [break][break]

He squeezed his eyes shut, covering them with an arm as he tried to fight back how much he hated himself for that fight. For reacting so poorly. He'd been so convinced at Onyx cared, then didn't, then convinced again only when it was too late. [break][break]

Now they're here again. Where they weren't meant to be. How was he supposed to face him? He had no plan. No apology in place. He wasn't even sure why he told him to come over. [break][break]

Onyx makes it inside as he always does, and Andres stares up, moving his arm out of the way. He'd never thought he'd see him again. Andres is silent, scared if he said anything, Onyx would disappear like morning mist. He feels the thoughts buzzing in his head again. [break][break]

I missed you. I need you. I love you. I want you. I hate you. I'm sorry. Don't hate me. Don't leave me. Don't hurt me. Don't die on me. Don't forget me. [break][break]

"Hey."
[break][break]

The buzzing grows louder and thankfully Buru and Rocoto are there to pull him away from it. He sits up carefully. [break][break]

"Buru and Rocoto are eating."
[break][break]

A thinly veiled warning to leave them alone. He looks down at the groceries before gesturing for him to sit. [break][break]

"I got some stuff for you...just in case."

[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
Homosexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
611 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2023 18:03:21 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nornery"]
[attr="class","text"]Buru chills and vibes with Rocoto. He starts to talk about his wife.
[break][break]
The humans stare at each other for a bit. Andres’ face is red, bruised; Onyx at least washed his clean of blood. He can’t believe this is real. Can’t believe this is happening. Can’t believe he’s here, doing this again; willingly letting this happen again.
[break][break]
“Yeah,” he says, nodding at the Bug-types-- at some point he’d started smiling but now he was grinning at that stupid moth. He’d sent it to Andres as a gift, because he was worried. Because he needed something to protect himself with-- only because, well, Andres could bubble himself in and never leave the house and be impervious to everything and Onyx would still think he needed protecting. “I see that."
[break][break]
He turns his attention to the pile of stuff Andres has got for him and reaches down a hand to rustle through it. “Thanks.” He thinks about swinging around and sitting but he doesn't want to bleed on Andres’ couch.
[break][break]
The irony.
[break][break]
"You're really okay, though? Not hurt too bad?” he pushes off the back of the couch and limps into the kitchen proper. "Also, do you have any knives you’re not so attached to?”

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

local man feels a lot

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nornery]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2023 22:04:50 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Rocoto flutters happily, eager to make friends. The sight of Onyx is a welcome one as he recognized the person who had captured him. Though, distantly. After all, Andres was his trainer now. But he still held some sort of affection for the other man. [Break][break]

Andres watched him, quiet until he's unable to resist teasing. “Miss him that much?” Rocoto lets out a little greeting in turn before turning back to Buru. Andres just leans on the back of the couch listening to this ghost of a man haunt his apartment again. [Break][break]

“Ankle sprain on the usual foot. Bruised ribs, no fractures.” He said.
[Break][break]

“Pick out what you need.” He could replace it. He just needed to keep Onyx around a little bit longer.

[Break][break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
Homosexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
611 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 1:58:35 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nornery"]
[attr="class","text"]“Well, yeah. I gave him to you.” He says it before he remembers that he has definitely given Andres Pokemon as secret gifts. As though there were many secret admirers sending Andres gifts.
[break][break]
That thought made him pause, rap his knuckles on the counter, and shove it back into a dark corner never to be seen again.
[break][break]
“Yeah. Okay. Uh.” His gaze flicks to the sink. “Might wanna use the tub for this one.” He fishes his phone out of his pocket; he rifles through his PC and summons a Pokeball containing his Gardevoir.
[break][break]
“When he tries to kill me,” he says across the room to Andres, “please step in.”
[break][break]
Amplexus appears in a burst of light and surveys the room with a look of abject, preparatory horror. But there is Andres, whole and well, if a little bruised; he looks down at the ground and there is no blood. He looks at his hands, and they are clean. The Gardevoir relaxes visibly.
[break][break]
Then he looks at his trainer, scans down his body to the thigh wrapped tight in a jacket so bloodstained and folded it can never be worn again. A vein bulges in his head. He looks up at Onyx, who finds a broad cake-frosting knife and kicks the stove on high.
[break][break]

“Oops.”

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

local man feels a lot

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 13:31:30 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Andres can't hide the grin rising to his lips at the easy confession. He hadn't ever meant to bring up the cute pokes left in his mailbox. But he'd kept the notes, pressed and carefully hidden away somewhere dry and safe. And the pokeballs- well- of course he used them. He spoiled the pokemon inside. He just hadn't had much of a chance to show him yet. [Break][break]

“I- yeah, if you need it. Should I start you a bath?”
Andres had an inkling he didn't actually need to bathe. He watches the man in his kitchen and notices the awkward way he sets one of his legs and worse the clothing tied against his thigh. No- not again. [Break][break]

He tries to hide his worry from Amplexus, a futile effort for a psychic pokemon so in tune with others but it's the effort that counts right? “Long time no see, Amplexus?” He offered as he lifted one of his hands to give the Gardevoir a little finger wave. [Break][break]

“Uhh, you mention a tub?” He said, a little louder as he watched Onyx start the stove while holding a spare knife. Shit. Andres tries to imagine what he'd do next. He turns to the bag on the floor and digs through, shaking a bottle of pain meds like trying to call a cat over. It worked with Chuchi anyway, who was missing in action. The last thing he needed was her stalking Onyx eager to tear the rear of his leg off. He needed to offer help. After all, this is partially his fault.

[Break][break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
Homosexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
611 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 17:10:19 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nornery"]
[attr="class","text"]Oh, a bath sounded nice. He realized then just how sore and tired he was. The pain had been coming and going on the adrenaline waves of seeing Andres, and now it was definitely coming.
[break][break]
He slips the knife into the fire from the burner and lers it sit.
[break][break]
"Just need something easy to clean up,” he says, fighting against his exhaustion and backing up to the counter. He lifts himself up on his hands and stretches his leg across the sink, fighting down a hiss of pain as his injured muscles get to work.
[break][break]
“Don’t-- don’t get up. You’re supposed to rest. We got this.”
[break][break]
He tugs at the blood soaked sleeves tied around his thigh; flecks of it break off and fall into the sink.
[break][break]
“Not the first time, won’t be the last.”
[break][break]
Amplexus gives Andres an unimpressed, half lidded look (Get a load of this guy) and floats over to inspect the wound.
[break][break]
“Shouldn't be-- hff too bad.”
[break][break]
Amplexus holds up his hands and a faint pink tinge and sparkles flutter around the bullet wound. There’s a faint squishing noise as the Gardevoir begins to telekinetically weasel the slug out of Onyx’s thigh.
[break][break]
He sets his jaw, determined not to cry out.
[break][break]
At a later time in a better mind he would definitely revisit the ethics of traumatizing his-- friend? lover? generalized advanced acquaintance?-- by exposing him to hacksaw bullet removal in his kitchen sink. But Onyx is warm and safe-- more importantly, Andres is warm and safe-- and he wants this thing out now, please.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

local man feels a lot

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 5:22:11 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Ok..." Andres' gaze lingered on the pair wanting to get up and just building up the nerve. Because really, what the fuck was he gonna do about...whatever Onyx was planning to do. He meets Amplexus' gaze with his own, still worried. But the Gardevoir didn't seem worried, and in a way, that gave him a bit of relief. [Break][break]

As Onyx and his partner get to work Andres looks away and hums to himself to block out the noise. The sound of him rustling in his plastic bag of goodies over and over again accompanies the few pained grunts and hisses Onyx uttered. [Break][break]

Andres doles out a strong dose of pain med and cracks open a bottle of water, setting it all aside for when Onyx finally walked over to him. He opens a first aid kit, producing sterilized kits with suture needles, butterfly bandages, numbing cream and disinfectant. That too is set aside for Onyx before he opened up a compression bandage and gauze to help clean the area and cover it up tight. [Break][break]

He hears something tink in his sink and he finally has an inkling of what kind of injury Onyx was dealing with. "Can you walk...?" he asked, not turning to look at him just yet.

[Break][break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
Homosexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
611 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 0:25:36 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nornery"]
[attr="class","text"]Amplexus stopped worrying about his trainer a long, long time ago. Maybe the second or third time he had to help put Onyx back together in some form or another.
[break][break]
“Yeah,” he says, on a long, long, almost pleasurable, exhale of relief. You don’t realize how much your leg hurts with the bullet still lodged in your muscle until it’s out. Amplexus flicks his hand, giving Onyx permission to do whatever he’s going to do, before striding across the kitchen to the living space to tend to Andres’ hurts, whatever they may be.
[break][break]
Onyx wads up the collar of his shirt and stuffs it in his mouth, not confident in his ability to not wail like a banshee, and slaps the red-hot knife over the wound. The blood and flesh sizzles, the pain is white hot and makes him go light-headed. His scream is muffled by the fabric between his teeth, and then he’s throwing the knife in the sink with a loud clanging noise and trying to ignore the faint scent of burnt meat.
[break][break]
“Not really,” he says, as the soggy cotton falls away from his mouth. He breaths in fast pants for a few seconds, silver sparks clearing from his vision, before pushing himself off the countertop on his good leg and hobble-hopping using chairs, table, then couch, to where Andres is sitting.
[break][break]
“Are you all right?” he asks, palms braced on the arm of the couch as he guides himself around to the front to sit.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

local man feels a lot

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 2:59:09 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Amplexus hovers silently along, and eventually checks on him. He simply shook his head and murmured a quiet thanks. “Make yourself at home.” He said to the Gardevoir. His own pain meds had kicked in and all things considered, he was mostly fine. Onyx was the one with a bullet lodged in him minutes prior. [Break][break]

He shivered at the strange smell before looking as Onyx sat himself down. “Yeah, really.” he let the silence hang, looking at the assortment of medical supplies he'd bought for Onyx before moving the pain meds and water a bit closer to him. “C'mon, its been a day.” [Break][break]

“Thanks by the way…for getting me out of there.” He added, a bit more quietly. “It wasn't the reunion I envisioned.” Then again what had he imagined would happen? Onyx would come back? Andres would find him? The uncertainty of their future together had been something he had actively ignored. But Onyx had found him again, somehow. [Break][break]

And now Andres was letting him fix himself up in his home, unblocked his number, and was actively trying to her nurse him back into good spirits. [Break][break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
Homosexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
611 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 21:41:05 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nornery"]
[attr="class","text"]The Gardevoir raises one head-crest in the Pokemon version of an eyebrow raise, then shrugs, and zips back into his Pokeball, unwilling to be party to the trainwreck about to carry out in Andres’ apartment.
[break][break]
Onyx doesn’t say anything as Andres once again claims he’s just fine, but he does take advantage of the water and pain meds, drinking them both down in a few thirsty chugs.
[break][break]
It’s been a day.
[break][break]
It takes every well-honed and practiced muscle in Onyx’s body to not spit the water back up. A day. The looming reality of every awful possibility goes off in his brain like a nuke. Andres could’ve been there for days. Weeks. They could have-- he could have--
[break][break]
“What were you doing?” he asks, with a little more heat than intended; his old habit of taking fear and hiding it under venom rearing its ugly head.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

local man feels a lot

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 1:49:34 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He relaxed a little more as Onyx too his meds. When they started to kick in, he'd get some help and move him to bed. Unless the idiot tried to limp home right after, which there's a high chance he might. He just hoped if he left, Onyx wouldn't start bleeding again. [break][break]

He flinches away at the bite in Onyx's tone, but doesn't fight it. "Nothing much. Just following the currents." he said with a shrug. "Didn't know there were...gonna be pirates. I ended up in their cove on accident." Might've been a wrong turn at the wrong path. After all, Pacifidlog's outside currents were notorious for being too fast to navigate sometimes. He would've been content heading off where he came from but the pirates stopped him out of suspicion before he did. [break][break]

"When I got off course, I tried to head out but I ended coming back there...a few times. On my 4th attempt they found me." he didn't think too hard on it. He'd been caught, beat to unconsciousness, and then Onyx had found him. He hadn't thought of anything else. He hadn't even considered being there for longer than he had, if only because he'd barely been conscious. [break][break]

"I guess you found me before the rental's did." he doesn't even muster up the energy to laugh.

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
Homosexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
611 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 2:38:52 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nornery"]
[attr="class","text"]It was just an accident. It was just an accident. Onyx swallowed, trying to curb the-- whatever that was building inside of him. He felt like a can of pop that had just fallen down the stairs to Hell, all fizzy and pressurized inside, a thousand different currents of bubbles all flowing and curling into each other.
[break][break]
“Fuck,” he says, just managing to curb the volume so he’s not shouting. He leans forward and puts his head in his hands, suddenly dizzy. It’s an overwhelming weight, to care about the wellbeing of someone else. A weight he hasn’t had to carry in years. Not since his sister died.
[break][break]
“What if I hadn’t found you? What if--,” he’s got himself worked up on a hypothetical. “Fuck.”

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

have you ever not cared about anyone else for like 15 years and then all of a sudden you do again

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 3:09:08 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He watched Onyx spiral into a loop of negativity, dwelling on what possibilities of the day. Andres was holding back thinking about it. He so badly avoided Rocket and anything to do with it ( except Onyx ), pirates had been the least of his worries. But that was a danger too. Just regular criminals. He could've disappeared. He could've had every bone in his body broken before being tossed into the ocean. He could've- but Onyx had gotten to him first. [break][break]

It's a little sick and twisted that this was how they reunited. After everything that'd happened. It's fucked up. It's fucked up that Andres felt a little happy that Onyx still gave a shit. And looking at all the crap on his coffee table, it seemed like he still gave a shit about Onyx too. [break][break]

As Onyx curled up on himself, Andres reached over to gently put a hand on his back. "Don't think about that." he said, leaning over slightly towards him. "You did. Why does anything else matter?" Andres asked. As usual, he was ready to put this is a little box and throw it out. Compartmentalize it so hard he never has to think about it again.[break][break]

Like his feelings for Onyx should've been. Guess he wasn't as good as he thought.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights