part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
hold me (like a grudge) [m, c]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 3:17:55 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nornery"]
[attr="class","text"]Andres’ hand on his back is a lightning rod, grounding his current; he jumps a bit at the touch, then pulls his face from his hands, looking up at the man, skin reddened and wretched.
[break][break]
It’s a heartbreaking and world-changing revelation, to care about someone enough to let them scare you. It makes you so irrevocably vulnerable; weak in a way Onyx had long thought he’d gotten rid of, excised, cut out.
[break][break]
Is that love? Is that what love is?
[break][break]
“Because-- what if--,”
[break][break]
--what if it happens again?
[break][break]
Onyx reaches out for him, then moving to grab Andres’ upper arm and freezing, remembering he’s hurt; realizes he doesn’t know for sure if Andres wants him to touch him. They’d fought before, of course. Before this.
[break][break]
His hand hovers, instead.
[break][break]
“Can I--?”
[break][break]
His voice breaks.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

have you ever not cared about anyone else for like 15 years and then all of a sudden you do again

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nornery]--accent:#9B1C47;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nornery]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
it's like we go through the same shit every night
awards
461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 3:38:31 GMT
andres buenaventura Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Sorry- I just-..." He trailed off after flinching just as Onyx did. But he doesn't want him to feel like this is his fault. In fact, Andres is pretty sure if he'd been rescued by anyone else he wouldn't have told Onyx. Onyx wouldn't be here. They wouldn't be- [break][break]

Andres swallowed. They'd still be radio silent. They'd still be separated, refusing to talk to one another, hurting each other from afar. But Andres had been incensed that day, and Onyx- he'd been angry, dejected. At the end, Onyx had just deflated. All that righteous anger fading into somethign sadder, number. And Andres had come to grips with the fact that he'd been the cause. Now he's back, and he just wants Onyx to stop hurting in his fucking apartment. He'd kill to hear him laugh again. Even if it was at his expense. [break][break]

'You're such a piece of shit, Andres.' someone's voice echoes in his head.
[break][break]

Honestly, yeah. Yeah he was. It was rare that Andres often confronted the people he hurt, even unintentionally. Every bad breakup, he simply walked away from. It's over? Ok goodbye. He'd never wanted to be with someone anyway. He's got issues? Ok, let's break up. [break][break]

He couldn't do that to Onyx. Andres didn't want to destroy him. He'd stopped wanting that over a decade ago. His throat grows tight as Onyx struggled to speak and he just nodded, fingers curling into the shirt on his back. [break][break]

"Yeah." his voice is tight, a moment just before shakey. [break][break]

"I'm sorry."

+ | he named it rocoto. because its got red. hehehe [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#DBD31E;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
Homosexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
in the low lamplight i was free, heaven and hell were words to me
awards
611 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 3:50:30 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nornery"]
[attr="class","text"]The words are barely out of Andres’ mouth when Onyx lets his hand alight on the man’s bicep, pivoting to half-crawl into his lap, half hover over him; he pushes off his bad leg and winces, other palm resting on the arm of the couch to steady himself.
[break][break]
“Stop--,” his grip slides up Andres’ arm, to his shoulder, to his cheek, rush of relief and fear-driven anger and bloodloss and pain making his head fuzzy, “-- don’t apologize. I.”
[break][break]
He doesn’t know what to say and he doesn’t, really, know what to do. The former is not surprising, while the latter is kind of a first for Onyx. Very rarely are his instincts so thrown off that his physicality is knocked askance.
[break][break]
But Andres, as has been so well and thoroughly documented, makes his whole world topsy turvy. The floor’s the ceiling and the ceiling’s so, so, so far away.
[break][break]
“I’m sorry, too.” A beat. "I love you."
[break][break]
Because that's what all this boiled down to, wasn't it? All this worry. All this fear. It was all love, in its many faces.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

have you ever not cared about anyone else for like 15 years and then all of a sudden you do again

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nornery]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 4:32:39 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Onyx-!" his hand moves before he can finish saying his name, grabbing softly at the idiot and helping steady him as he moved into his lap. His arm immediately snakes around his waist, pulling him close as he looked down at the seared bullet wound before back at Onyx. He puts his other hand on top of Onyx's not expecting the softness of it all, only nodding along. "O-Ok, ok." he agreed, trying to soothe the man on top of him before he tried anything else that may hurt him. [break][break]

"No, Onyx-" he began as they apologized only the freeze. Was he hallucinating? Was Onyx...hallucinating? He stared at him, dumbfounded at what he'd just heard. For a long moment nothing goes through his head. He just stared. [break][break]

His eyes fall on the sweat curled locks, pulled into the usual loose ponytail. The eye patch and the accident that had led to it. Onyx's expression brimming with anything and everything hat culminated into what he was saying now. After everything that had transpired? "You do?" he whispered. It slipped out unintentionally while trying to process, [break][break]

He careful, raising a hand slowly to push some hair out of Onyx's face and tuck it behind his ear. He felt his eyes prick and itch, watering at the sight. "I- I do too." Gods above please, give him strength for this. His throat aches, and he almost can't speak, disbelief fading into something else entirely. [break][break]

"I love you too. I-" A sob breaks his confession, the second time he's professed himself to this man, on this same stupid couch. [break][break]

+ | he woudlve reacted better to getting headbutt [break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
Homosexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
611 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 16:49:18 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nornery"]
[attr="class","text"]Andres pulls them nigh-flush and everything-- the pain, the exhaustion, the fear-- falls to a dull roar. He’s got tunnel vision, all of it zooming in towards Andres’ face, the way it sort of… goes slack, confused.
[break][break]
“Yes,” he says, and he finds it comes out half-rough and half on a laugh, because this was not the reaction he’d expected, but then he’d never expected any of this, had he?
[break][break]
“That’s why-- that’s why I was so mad, before. That’s why I’m so scared now.”
[break][break]
It is a weight that hits him like a car crash to the chest, killing him instantly, but saving him at the same time.
[break][break]
“But what I said before-- it still applies. I’m not good-- for you-- for anybody, really, but least of all, you. I can’t do anything for you except bring you down and hurt you. It’s all I’m capable of.”

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 22:09:25 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Maybe its the euphoria of surviving- surviving together that brings this out of him. Andres sniffs in hard, because he doesn't know how long he's been waiting for tis- thinking about it. How long had he been imagining and reimagining this moment and just convinced himself it'd never be. Because Onyx isn't like that. He doesn't talk like that. And Andres would never have asked him to. [break][break]

But gods if this wasn't a sign, he didn't know what it. There's no room for error or misinterpretation. Even as something like panic seems to flows through Onyx's frame, Andres can only feel the growing, soothing warm of relief in his chest. It doesn't stop the waterworks. Hell no, it doesn't keep him from crying. But it's not bad. Not like before. He's not scared of what Onyx might say. He doesn't even have the processing power to think Onyx may pull the rug out form underneath him then and there. "Onyx," he began, voice shaking as he spoke. "You- you say but you keep finding your way b-back." [break][break]

He'd thought he'd seen him for the last time months ago. He'd grieved that. He'd stayed home, broken his routine. All at the thought of never seeing Onyx again and knowing he was partly ( mostly ) to blame for it all. "You rescued me...e-even unintentionally." But it had to count for something. [break][break]

"I-...You know, I never regretted te-telling you?" he lets go of Onyx hands on his face as he tries to wipe the tears away and gasp enough air into him that he stopped sobbing lie ka fucking baby. "I think- I- I can live with the bad, just-" Another sob wracked his system as he felt part of himself breaking off. He should be overjoyed, happy. Not worrying if this is a burden they have to carry.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
Homosexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
611 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 20:22:27 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nornery"]
[attr="class","text"]Andres’ little pre-cry sniffs break Onyx’s heart, the tug-tug-tug on a paper lever in a pop-up card, until the tab rips and the effect is ruined.
[break][break]
It’s terrifying, to Onyx. All of it. Earth-shatteringly horrific. The knowledge of having someone so important to you that their safety is paramount to your own; the sudden realization brought upon by possibly almost losing them; the chafing sensation of Andres having been here, been in this rut, this chasm, having these feelings and not being able to do anything with them, until he had to 127 Hours his own arm off just to keep living.
[break][break]
It’s so much. It’s so much. It makes Onyx briefly wish for the days when he didn’t feel anything at all.
[break][break]
“I shouldn’t,” he says, voice gone growly with emotion, as he cups Andres’ cheek and rubs a thumb through his tear tracks, knowing he’s the one who put them there, adding that weight to the crucifixion counterbalance tied around his ankles. “I should… lose the map. Throw it away. Before I hurt you more.”
[break][break]
See, he wants to say, as Andres falls to pieces in front of him, see what I’ve done to you?
[break][break]
But he doesn’t. He exhales shakily and sits back, arms going around Andres’ chest, pulling the larger man to him, into his lap.
[break][break]
“I don’t know how to stop hurting you,” he says, voice breaking.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

i'm pretty sure as far as humans go i am a hard, hard pill to swallow & i know i'm not your intended dose

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 1:38:09 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He wondered if this was inevitable. All the flashes of Onyx coming in and out of existence throughout his life after leaving Galar. Memories of Onyx had haunted him for years before being carefully suppressed by many, many nights of debauchery and drinks. He'd forgotten him, briefly. Until he saw him again and that old desire reignited within him. Andres had only been able to suppress all his complicated feelings about Onyx. He thought he wouldn't see him ever again, but he did. And desire morphed into something even stranger. As did their relationship. [break][break]

And now, they found themselves finally putting a name to that mutated thing that pulsed between them, glowing and growing each and every time they came together again. And Andres still couldn't believe it. He had known Onyx, or thought he'd known him, for so long. He had convinced himself this would end in only one possible way: heartbreak. [break][break]

And here Onyx was, pulled to him again by fate or want or desire or love and all Andres could feel was relief. Relief he hadn't imagined this. Relief that he had the chance to see Onyx again. Relief that he hadn't fucked up and ruined this so badly, Onyx never saw him again. He tried to steady hiss voice, to keep pathetic jobs from breaking his words into pieces. "I've hurt you too, haven't I?" he said, pacified by Onyx's touch. "I made you leave...it's not all your fault."[break][break]

He doesn't know how to comfort Onyx, because in truth, Andres is soft and selfish. He wants what he can't have. He wants what Onyx can't give. "I just...want you to stay..e-even when I know you can't sometimes." That's not specific at all. Gods, he's stupid. He's crying in relief because the man he loved said it back. "Onyx I-...I hurt more without you." Half of his stress was self inflicted. He didn't see Onyx to blame. He never would.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
Homosexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
611 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 15:07:22 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nornery"]
[attr="class","text"]Of course the two of them were inevitable. Something deigned to keep pulling them together. Inescapable, like gravity.
[break][break]
Andres’ cracking voice makes him smile, if only slightly. “Hardly,” he says, fingers sliding through the soft, blonde hair at the back of Andres’ head. “Think that was mostly my fault, too.” Most everything was, so it seemed easy to lump it all together.
[break][break]
He rests his forehead on Andres’, thumbs rubbing over his cheeks.
[break][break]
“Somehow, I don’t think that’s possible,” he says, realizing they’re going to be stuck in this loop forever. This is the track they’re forced to drive on, this fucked up Mario Kart figure eight of hurting-with-hurting-without.
[break][break]
If Andres would just look at this logically…
[break][break]
“You’re a good person, Andres. You have a good life and you help people. You don’t need to be getting mixed up in my… darkness.”

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

i'm pretty sure as far as humans go i am a hard, hard pill to swallow & i know i'm not your intended dose

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 1:30:12 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

His touch is rhythmic, and Andres leans into it shamelessly. He inhales, soft and sharp as Onyx touches scars and fuzz, feeling a tingle run down his spine. His darting, wet eyes are then drawn to Onyx's lone one as he leans in. It's warm, and he wants to drown in this. It's this that makes all the hurt worth it. This moment he wanted to expand and sit in forever. [break][break]

Andres can't argue with what Onyx had done. He can't make it all go away. He can't turn back time. He can't help himself. And why should he when the person he wanted the most was so, so close. Logically, he should hate Onyx. Logically, he should've killed any positive feelings he had for the man the day he'd been hospitalized. Logically, he knew Onyx was a bad man. He'd seen the bodies strung up. He'd heard him utter Rocket as well. Logically, Onyx had the potential to hurt- even kill him. Now he was saying he loved him. Andres was done for. [break][break]

"If I'm so good, Onyx" he began, one of his palms tracing a path up his lover's neck. His fingers brush over his jaw and up his cheek. "When...will I be good enough for you?" Andres didn't have the strength left to walk away from this. From him. Selfish words from a selfish man. "I'm not...perfect. I don't expect you to be either..." he added quickly. [break][break]

"I-...I don't need to know what you do, I just want to keep seeing you. I want you to keep coming back i-if you keep leaving me." He said. His hand rested on his cheek and he pressed his thumb against the man’s eyepatch. "Even if you're like this." he said, accepting the weight of that night once more. The panic, the fear. The dread that they wouldn't be able to save Onyx, that he'd been too late. The threat of Rocket getting Onyx killed only further solidified his convictions to see him no matter what.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
Homosexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
611 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 1:59:14 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nornery"]
[attr="class","text"]Andres lets his head slip to the side, the back of his skull fitting so neatly into Onyx’s palm, so perfectly and so sickeningly familiar that it makes his stomach roll. How easy it would be to squeeze and twist, pull and push, apply force and introduce skull to blunt object; how easy it would be to flex his elbow and press their mouths together.
[break][break]
How horrible it is to have both of these images playing in his brain, so powerful they cancel each other out and the electrical signals traveling down his arm do nothing but burn.
[break][break]
“No,” he says, after Andres speaks, and it’s less of a word and more the noise a wounded animal makes, because, “that’s not it. That’s never-- never been it.”
[break][break]
Or maybe it was, once, long ago. Some twisted, fucked up version of Andres being not good enough. But it has always been Onyx’s own shortcomings, in the end.
[break][break]
“I--,” and he can’t speak, the words are hot air in his throat.
[break][break]
Onyx might be expertly full of shit, but he is, unfortunately, too smart to believe this could work. This practice of I don’t need to know. Eventually, something will follow him home; eventually he’ll forget his prayer and his rosary and his salt, and the demons will be let in.
[break][break]
He is a bad person. He is bad for Andres. Nothing good can come of this, nothing but fire and ash for the both of them. He’ll die on a job and Andres will be alone; he’ll bring something home and Andres will get hurt. And the thought of Andres being with him when he should be with someone who is good and wholesome and worthwhile and makes him happy just rips Onyx to shreds.
[break][break]
“God. God.” The growl that rips out of him is animalistic, and he crashes their mouths together, legs knees spreading to hover his hips over Andres’. Because this is a double-edged sword he’s gripping by the blade, cutting into both palms.
[break][break]
He doesn’t think he’s strong enough to leave, to keep leaving, with the intent of staying away. But Andres’ safety-- physical, mental, emotional-- has to be paramount. Has to be more important than his own selfish needs, and Andres’ misguided desires.
[break][break]
“I can’t,” he says, breaking apart only when they finally have to breathe, “I can’t let you get hurt because of me. I’m sorry, Andres.” His stomach churns, and he is full on crying, now. “Fuck, I can’t-- I can’t leave. I was hoping you’d tell me to go. I was hoping you could be the strong one but I--,”
[break][break]
What was the harm in pretending, even for a little bit? It would've been so easy, if Onyx wasn't so well versed in harm.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

LOCAL DISASTER FEELS SOMETHING STORY AT 11

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 3:04:47 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

To think at one point, being this close to Onyx would've put him into a panic attack. He would've been desperate for space, for invisibility. Now he found the most comfort in his presence, skin to skin. There's an old instinct, but it's not just for Onyx. Anybody that touched too close to the scar on his skull would be rebuffed. Yet, he holds back for Onyx. But then again why should they rebuff the man that made them? He doesn't say this out loud. [break][break]

Onyx says he's never been the problem but Andres knew better. He knew him so well at times. Or at least, he knew well the type of feeling Onyx had harbored for him, as much as Andres had argued and rationalized it all away, desperate for connection. He watches Onyx sad and quiet, still gentle with the love of his life. He'd never heard him so quiet. [break][break]

And when Onyx is quiet, when he remembers he's not good with words, Andres waits. He welcomes Onyx like he always does: eager and needy. Desperate for touch, for his taste. Always indulgent because he never knew when the next fix would be or if it'd be his last. He runs his hand back through blue, sweat soaked locks, panting when Onyx pulls away. Hazel eyes dip to his lips, wanting more. Because at least to kiss him would be sweet relief from their argument. If being with him was destined to be sweet misery, he'd take it. Better this than nothing at all. [break][break]

"You shouldn't have told me you loved me." Andres said as he caught his breath before feeling his throat tighten as he watched the tears begin to fall. Fuck. Did he do this to him? "You should've lied to me. Broken me one last time." He can't stop his crying so he just wipes it away, kissing his temple, his cheek and then finally pulling Onyx close to his chest to let him cry it out. [break][break]

"I've never been strong Onyx..." Even if Onyx had said he hated him, Andres wouldn't have gotten over it. Maybe he'd move on. But he'd always remember it. Dream of it. "I thought you knew that better than anyone."He'd always seen right through him.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
Homosexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
611 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 14:14:07 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nornery"]
[attr="class","text"]He just wants to curl up here, curl up and crawl into Andres’ chest cavity, maybe live there forever, maybe die there.
[break][break]
Andres is right yet again. He should have just kept his mouth shut. This is what happens when people who don’t deserve good things try to have them.
[break][break]
His grip drops from around Andres’ neck to wrap around his middle, then tightens, squeezing for dear life. This was just another lash in the countless untold strikes of misery he’s leveled against this poor man.
[break][break]
Mind whirling, lost in this pit of despair, Onyx’s instinct for action kicks in. He realizes he has to make a choice. He can’t just sit here and cry himself out on Andres’ lap, no matter how much he wished he could. If wishes were fishes there would be no room in the world for water, and the fact of the matter was, he’d told Andres he loved him; that ship had sailed. And now he had to make good on it.
[break][break]
He may have been a ticking time bomb, but at least he could protect Andres better if he was near him, right?
[break][break]
A tiny voice at the back of his head squealed about him being ridiculous, in denial, grasping at straws; he put his mental boot on that voice and crushed it out like an old cigarette.
[break][break]
He tips his head back and tilts it so he can see Andres with his good eye. From above, he must look like a cat, rolling over to show its belly.
[break][break]
“I’m not leaving,” he says, finally, voice hoarse. “If you-- if you’re okay with-- if you think we can try--,”
[break][break]
The idea of domesticity, even an attempt as farcical as theirs was bound to be, was slightly terrifying, for an entirely different array of reasons.
[break][break]
“I’ll stay.”

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 3:19:42 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Onyx hugs him and that's all Andres needs as he easily slides a hand behind Onyx's head and the other around his shoulder. It's crazy how they were just living off each other's energy. If he cried, Onyx cried. If he yelled, Onyx yelled. Being with him was so taxing because it was probably the more emotionally volatile he ever was. [break][break]

He's stubborn, pleading and quietly begging Onyx to ignore reason and better judgment. Like Andres had a long time ago. Back when Onyx had nearly died and the last thing on his delirious mind as he bled out was to see him of all people. Till then, it had been nothing but a drunken, fleeting dream. Something he stumbled into and figured it was better to just keep to himself. Onyx has completely ruined that in the hospital, weak and so close to slipping away from him forever. [break][break]

He leans his head down, kissing the crown of Onyx's head as he smoothes over his hair. What would he do if Onyx left? He felt the stubbornness in him rise once more, trying to figure out some excuse to keep him around. As he mulls this predicament over, Onyx looks up at him and he felt his thoughts slow and his disposition soften. [break][break]

Andres' breathing stopped for a moment as Onyx finally, finally gave in. "I'm ok with you." he said, filling in for him when he stopped short. "I'm ok with us." she assured him. He felt his chest seize, sucking in breath. The nerves in is stomach churn and knot before stopping. It's all sudden, all relief. All warmth as he got what he wanted so badly. [break][break]

His "Yes" is muffled as he peppered kisses down the man's face, not caring what risks he took on next. He brushed his lips over his forehead, his eyepatch and then at his lips again, greedy, loving, desperate. "I don't know what I'd do if you didn't." he confessed between kisses as he heaped on silent praise. [break][break]

He'd stay. "I love you." [break][break]

He said he'd stay. "Always have." [break][break]

It's not one sided. "Always." [break][break]

His affection turns desperate, like a dam breaking open as he pants out smaller and smaller confessions, just barely holding himself together from crying again. This is real. This is his. The case is over and he indulges in this honey-sweet love and drowns in one beautiful blue eye.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
Homosexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
611 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 16:07:16 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nornery"]
[attr="class","text"]Onyx wonders, briefly, how he got ear, with his ear resting against the bottom of Andres’ ribcage, listening to the rapid beating of his heart.
[break][break]
He’s a career criminal. He’s a murderer. He kills without blinking an eye. And now he’s wrapped around Andres like one of those velcro-handed Passimians you get at the zoo.
[break][break]
It would be funny if it weren’t so goddamn sad.
[break][break]
Andres curves down over him, a collapse of giddy joy, and Onyx is swept breathless into the tide. He grins and exhales a half-laugh, half-pained noise, pushing up on his palms to kiss Andres back, moving him back against the arm of the couch.
[break][break]
Always.
[break][break]
There is something definitely wrong with this man, he thinks, knees bracketing Andres’ hips, one hand coming up to cup a tear-stained cheek as their kisses become open-mouthed and urgent.
[break][break]
But then, there’s something definitely wrong with me. So maybe… it’ll be okay.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights