Circester
Asexual
Tackle Shop Manager
Grunt
Got My Wingman
Ace's Basses
34 height
34 height
Someone's always criticizing. You might as well do what the fuck you want.
awards
212 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maddmckenna
Madeline McKenna
Jaws Live [AMIGO]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2023 4:01:01 GMT
Madeline McKenna Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"][attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]Dating apps weren’t her thing. Hell, dating wasn’t her thing. That stuff—relationships—always seemed like too much trouble for her. She liked being in control of her own life—no strings or jealousy to worry about. Still, it got kind of lonely sometimes. There were only so many holes in her life that Yakuza could fill after all. And, even though the contact came from bedsheets, it was occasionally worth it.

But, today, the last thing Madd McKenna wanted was warmth. The old lady downstairs hated air conditioning and saw it as the cause of weak youths. Back in her day, you just suffered when it got hot. Unfortunately, turning the stuff on earned whining and complaints. And, because she treated it like a kid treated dirty underwear, it wasn’t exactly in prime conditioning. So, when the invite to a beach party came, she was happy to join in. Even if it wasn’t her scene, the water sounded way better than boiling in her own sweat.

Hopefully, by the time she got home, her landlord would be drooling on a pillow downstairs.

Clad in a mostly black swimsuit, the redhead flip-flopped her way down the beach. A pair of skeletal hands were stitched on the front. She knew what people stared at when she tossed on a bikini. It helped if it looked like she didn’t care. Even if the stares made her blush beneath her sunglasses and drew goose bumps up her arms. Her men’s sandals—blocky and shapeless—really sapped the sexiness out.

Luckily, Yakuza stopped them from staring too long. The banana swim trunks really gave people the wrong idea.

Let’s find this guy. Scarface shouldn’t be too hard to spot. Her eyes alighted on the dark-haired guy. Shouldering her bag, she approached him. A hand lifted in a reserved wave—Yakuza did the same. Though, he seemed more grumpy about it. Drawing within a few yards of him, she would tug her sunglasses down. “Hey.” She grinned crookedly. Maverick, right?"

The cooler in her hand was extended—resembling a peace offering. “I brought snacks.” Hopefully, none of it had melted on the way over.
[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]

TAG

[attr="class","samjerpoke"]

TAG GOES HERE[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #AF6D28; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #D89654; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; border-top: 6px solid #CC7D2F;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #191919;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #CC7D2F;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
Jaws Live [AMIGO]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 1:02:18 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","widesquaremaverick"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
It had been some time since the burnt scarred man went out on a date. After all, the last two dates ended up leaving him alone and broken. In fact, Maverick was starting to think that maybe he wasn’t meant to find the love of his life at all. Or maybe, she didn’t exist in this world. It also could be that the world wanted him to be a lone wolf forever. So when he was convinced to join a dating app, the ex gym leader had little hope to find a real person who actually wanted to try to date. And after browsing through some of the profiles on said dating app, it only proved that most people out there are either pigs or weirdos. That was, until a certain woman made a comment on his profile.[break][break]

Dark ray-ban sunglass shifted over the beach, feeling rather uncomfortable wearing only his black swim trunks in public. It felt exposed, burn scars that not only claimed his face but his chiseled chest too. Yes, he was a man. But, he was never the type to want to show off his battle scars. Still, he took in the advice from some friends not friends and tried to be more open. It felt wrong though. He could see the judgmental eyes, the disgusting stares, the murmured remarks. Despite his over even athletic tone, most only judged him for his scars. The man who looked like he was up to no good. Intimating and dangerous.[break][break]

“I knew this was a bad idea,” the man mumbled to himself in a low tone, avoiding the glared casted at him as he waited for said woman to show up, “I don’t even know why I bothered.” He turned, spotting a mother with a young boy who kept staring at him like he was some kind of freak of nature int he corner of his eye. He grunted, warm crimson colored orbs on the ocean water as it crashed against the shore. Out of all places, this is where she wanted to meet up. In some ways, he understood. After all, they were complete strangers. Still.[break][break]

Suddenly, a feminine voice called to him. And at first thought, Maverick thought it was a girl asking if he was some kind of creep. So when he turned, the burnt scarred man held his usual face. Emotionless, dark and bothered. He was about to tell this stranger to leave him alone. After all, he did nothing wrong. But as he turned, his eyes fell upon a short haired ginger woman. His expression softened and relief washed over him. Thankful, she had finally showed up.[break][break]

“..Yes,” he replied, tone low, dark, and husky, “I’m Maverick.” He cleared his throat, keeping his eyes on her face and not what she was wearing. Or at least, trying not too. “You must be Madeline. It’s nice to meet you.” She was much prettier in person than the pictures. Eyes bright orange like the sun, frame not as petite as many woman who deprived themselves to the idea of being a skin and bone model. And for that moment, he questioned whether he was even in her league. Like, look at him. Surely there were some people already claiming that he was going to rape her or some crap like that just because of the scars on him.[break][break]

His gaze fell upon her offering, giving a small nod and a soft little smile. “Oh. Right.” His gaze lifted back to her for a moment, turning to see an open spot over by the docks. “It looks like there might be some room over there.” The man nodded in that direction, gaze back on hers. “Wanna go over there?” Being social wasn’t his thing. This included dating. How will he make a fool out of himself this time?

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] at slateport beach[break]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick"]--accent:#a72f2d; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/8CJjffN.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick blockquote b, .widecardmaverick blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .widesquaremaverick blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widesquaremaverick blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Madd
She/Her
April 1
Circester
Asexual
Tackle Shop Manager
Grunt
Got My Wingman
Ace's Basses
34 height
34 height
awards
212 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maddmckenna
Madeline McKenna
Jaws Live [AMIGO]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 8:18:44 GMT
Madeline McKenna Avatar
[attr="class","samjermain"]Seeing the glances people threw the guy’s way made her want to dropkick someone. Last she checked, scars weren’t fucking contageous. And, they weren’t some sign of moral depravity either. Aubre looked like a patchwork quilt, and she was the nicest, most selfless person she knew. Most pretty people were dicks. All that dick and all those compliments went to their heads,

Madd was glad the guy seemed to have tough skin. “Sorry for making you wait.” She smiled softly at him. Yakuza stared at the scars around her shoulder. But instead of disgust, he’d see admiration. Those things were a total chick magnet in his eyes. Battle scars in the Pokemon world were like fat wallets in the human one. “I had to drive around forever to find a spot.” Then, of course, there was the amount of time it took her to find ice and cool stuff to drink. Beachgoers here had stripped the shops to the bones.

At the name, she smiled. Madd, please.” Between the skull bikini and the biker body, she doubted she fit anyone’s image of a Madeline. “Same goes for you. I love the name.” She danced around a couple of gossiping women. As they drew even, he found their destination. “It gives us a sand-free place to set up camp too.” One that wouldn’t leave her annoyed by dirt and grime. “Good eye, hot stuff.” There’s a wink as she moves toward the dock.

Similarly to Mav, people give her a lot of dirty looks. But the redhead just offers up a smile and steely-eyed glance in return.Yakuza just offers up a toothy grin in return. Turning over her shoulder, the girl offers up a grin. “What kind of stuff do you do for fun?” Her? Work a few extra hours and binge the occasional horror franchise.

[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]

TAG

TAG GOES HERE[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #AF6D28; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #D89654; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; border-top: 6px solid #CC7D2F;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #191919;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #CC7D2F;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
Jaws Live [AMIGO]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 17:52:57 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","widesquaremaverick"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
He expected her to turn away, to leave him there alone on the beach as soon as she seen him. Especially, she was seeing more of him than most ever does. He wasn’t the type to run around without a shirt, or something to covering up his scars. Most, if not all, would either judge him like he was some kind of hard criminal or a wack job. However as she got an eye full of him, Madeline, or Madd, didn’t give him a stink eye nor bombarded him with questions about them. She just… accepted it. That’s… new.[break][break]

“Don’t worry about it.. Madd,” he replied, tone seemly softer as though he has finally started to relax ever so slightly, “I just got here myself.” It was a lie, but she didn’t need to know that. And as he offered up to sit along the docks, the ginger haired woman seemed pleased about his findings. She even winked at him, forcing Maverick to give an awkward fake smile. It wasn’t that he didn’t like the compliment, it was just strange to hear for him seeing as he normally didn’t receive such things.[break][break]

Pushing through the crowd of people to head towards their destination, Madds head turned to offer up some casual conversation. And for a moment, Mav had to think about it. Because honestly, he was always working. “I try to keep busy most of the time,” he started, suddenly feeling as though he needed to lie and come up with some grand fun things to do in hopes not to sound as boring as he felt right now, “When not working, I simply care for my pokemon and find odd jobs to keep money flowing.” Arceus… He was such a dud, why did she message him on that app?[break][break]

To avoid the temptation to lie to sound more interesting to her, he threw the question back at her. “How about yourself? What do you like to do for fun?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] at slateport beach[break]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick"]--accent:#a72f2d; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/8CJjffN.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick blockquote b, .widecardmaverick blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .widesquaremaverick blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widesquaremaverick blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Madd
She/Her
April 1
Circester
Asexual
Tackle Shop Manager
Grunt
Got My Wingman
Ace's Basses
34 height
34 height
awards
212 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maddmckenna
Madeline McKenna
Jaws Live [AMIGO]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2023 8:48:18 GMT
Madeline McKenna Avatar
[attr="class","samjermain"]Even before her cousin was deep-fried, Madd never put much stock in appearances. She knew what her mom looked like without makeup. And, a lot of handsome people were just rats. She wasn’t perfect. Nobody was. Her frame wasn’t exactly feminine. And those arms? Made for an Oranguru. He wasn’t the only one uncomfortable with exposed skin.

The guy’s voice wasn’t too bad either. When he finished, her shoulders lifted in a shrug. “It just means our clocks are broken the same way. Pretty cool.” Seeing the poor guy’s uncomfortable expression, she began to wonder if she’d messed up. Maybe a guy like this could be killed with kindness? Or, at least, by someone trying to be a decent person. The man’s list almost made her snort. “Work’s a tough mistress, huh?”

At the question, the redhead nodded. “I—” Before she could answer, however, a stray volleyballer butted into the awkward distance between them. “Watch it!” With a glare, the former debutante waited for Clumsy Hands to scramble away. After that, she resumed what she’d been saying. “I watch a lot of bad movies. Sometimes I pick up a book or remember I have a bike.” Mostly B-horror movies, especially classic stuff. The worse the color and audio, the better. “And, when I’m feeling crazy, I host bingo at the old folks home.”

Her cheeks flared red. Whatever cool points she racked up really were dwindling by the second. “And, before you laugh, it’s like an MMA fight in there.” A lot of people lost dentures.

TAG

[/div]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights