2,627 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
morningstar
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 16:50:57 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

FATHER WINTER 2

stories from the talented writers of hoenn. if you would like to include a small summary blurb of your story, please use the provided code. summaries can be no longer than 150 characters.

THE COMPENDIUM

UNABLE ARE THE LOVED TO DIE BY
freya lives as a shadow of the self she would have been had her mother never died.

UNABLE ARE THE LOVED TO DIE

BY

freya lives as a shadow of the self she would have been had her mother never died.

UNABLE ARE THE LOVED TO DIE

BY

[googlefont="Poppins"]yG6rFXPe
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,627 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
morningstar
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 6:18:56 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she runs her fingers over the embossed title, tracing grooves both familiar and unfamiliar to her. volume three. her father's script is still scattered throughout the book, notes immortalized by mass produced ink and heavyweight, glossy paper. 

resources gathered from the remains of the morningstar library, graciously returned to her by - the ones that had been saved, of course. 

in her hotel room, most of her belongings scattered about her, lacking homes of their own, she clutches the hardcover book close to her chest. and she hangs her head and she smiles and she is struck with such a profound grief. 

hours later, she watches the sun drift down, eyes still red and puffy, throat sore. a pendant is clasped in her hands, a silver sliver of night, and she thumbs it while she contemplates. 

and while she dares to hope.
EXHIBIT POST
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights