Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Elise of the Rebellion [FW2]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 3:07:54 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

I. Initiation

[break]

Finding herself dressed in her business suit, she is told by her assistant at the Galarian Embassy in Rustboro that she’s needed for a meeting with one of Hoenn’s ambassadors for a follow up to the successful mending of Hoenn and Galarian relations between the two nations. is in the conference room when Elise enters and she and the ambassador talk over the future of both Galar and Hoenn now that the regions are allied with each other again.[break][break]

When her elder cousin talks with her about his mother, she gets a nasty surprise that the Queen has exiled her from the country because of her actions. She expects that since Queen Edelynn II has always hated Hoenn and Elise going through with making Hoenn Galar’s ally didn’t help that. [break][break]

During her exile, Elise asks the Galarian immigrants for their support in helping her rebel against her own aunt. They agree to help her, not because she is their ambassador, but they saw that she badly needed their help in fighting for Galar’s future in her hands than Queen Edela’s. It takes several months until she is ready to return to her country.[break][break]

Whether her aunt wanted it or not.[break][break]

Returning to Galar with her cousin and accompanied by her personal guard, , Elise makes preparations to fight in a civil war against her aunt and her supporters, those that didn’t trust Elise since they believe she’s deposing her aunt.[break][break]

In Hammerlocke, the exiled princess's rebellion began.[break][break]

Firm believing that she wanted to secure Galar’s future where her country can heal itself from the wounds of the Darkest Day, the Galarian people were gathered in support of the royal ambassador’s plight. They wished to be rid of their current queen, but the Galarian Prime Minister stood in the way of the current rebellion.[break][break]

Words from her elder cousin echo into her mind. He tells Elise time and time again that she is no longer welcome to Galar because she has turned her back on their country when Galar needed her most.[break][break]

Elise is not put off any longer from the biting words of the Prime Minister, she is ever determined to put an end to his less than savory plans.[break][break]

Their clash began in the civil war, one that determined the future of the country and a civil war that she did not want to lose.

TAGS – Father Winter 2[break]
NOTES[break]
Father Winter: Branch and Bauble[break]
– Set in Elise's future timeline.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 15:47:57 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

II. Transgression

[break]

Her clash with the Galarian Prime Minister and his supporters in the civil war takes several months. Galarian soldiers at her command drive back the army that Ronan has amassed on his own until the war is over with the princess in exile being the victor. Defeated in battle, the Prime Minister is forced to retreat back to a safer place in another city.[break][break]

Reaching the Calcifet Palace, her soldiers wait outside of the palace as Elise goes in to confront her aunt in a final showdown. She expects her aunt to not go down without a fight, but the exiled royal is convinced that she can peacefully have her aunt abdicate the throne in a bloodless revolution.[break][break]

Instead of her aunt, she finds herself face to face with her future self on the throne that Queen Edelynn II has sat on for the years since her reign. Future Elise is dressed in darker regal garb with a black crown and a cape, far resembling an evil queen than the good queen that the Galarians needed. [break][break]

“Who are you and what have you done with my aunt?” Elise gets the horrifying feeling that her aunt may be dead now. In spite of her and Queen Edela Calcifet not seeing eye to eye, part of her still considered her aunt family. [break][break]

“I am you, but I will be the one to ensure that Galar’s future rests on my hands alone. Your foolish aunt died by my hand for her transgressions and all that I do will be for the benefit of this nation.” [break][break]

Words that spilled from the new queen’s mouth became eerily similar to her aunt’s own, but before she could engage her future self in battle, the Royal Guard surrounding the Queen stop the exiled princess with raised spears. Stepping back, the female royal has no choice but to fight the Royal Guard before she gets to the queen sitting on her throne.[break][break]

A Honedge unsheathes itself for the princess to use in combat as she uses the possessed sword to cut down the Royal Guard. Her time at the Verdanturf Community City’s HGMA classes has prepared her to use the martial art in seeing their bodies drop to the floor in a pool of blood.[break][break]

For a brief memory, this Honedge that she wields must have been the fallen former Queen Edela Calcifet, now reborn as a weapon for her niece to use against Queen Elise. [break][break]

The fighting between Elise and her future self clash in their blades crossing each other in the throne room. In this final battle, the Queen in her dark gown almost gets the upper hand in killing off her present self. [break][break]

Yet, it is Elise that has gained the victory in overcoming the odds and defeating her future self in a battle to save Galar. The Honedge’s blade meets its target as the exiled princess does the unthinkable. [break][break]

She ends up stabbing her future self fatally in the heart. The evil queen is no more.[break][break]

The princess’ long rebellion is over…but she does not get to confront her deceased aunt as much as Elise would like to.

NOTES[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 21:35:13 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar

🌐 pkmn.gbc.com/news/hlcke-23984093

THIRD PRINCESS OF GALAR IS TO BE CROWNED QUEEN

FROM THE GALARIAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION, A PUBLICLY FINANCED BROADCASTING SYSTEM IN GALAR, OPERATING UNDER ROYAL CHARTER

HAMMERLOCKE — Following the rebuilding of the cities and towns in Galar from the Galarian Civil War, many casualties were lost to the fighting between the resistance group of Galarian soldiers known as the Black Chevaliers led by the exiled Third Princess of the United Kingdom of Galar and its current Royal Galarian Ambassador, and the army of soldiers loyal to the Crown led by former Prime Minister Ronan Calcifet.

Rebuilding has started with the major cities first and the towns second while the Galarian Broadcasting Corporation’s reporters has asked several questions over what has happened to Queen Edelynn II since her disappearance two months ago. A statement from Princess Elise Calcifet has this for her to say in front of the reporters at the Calcifet Palace:

“Her Majesty is no longer alive since she has been slain unceremoniously.”

More questions has been raised over who had murdered the former queen as former Prime Minister Ronan has not commented much on the change in the Galarian Commonwealth’s head of state. He has not been back to Hammerlocke for a long while after his defeat in the Galarian Civil War.

With the former Crown Prince Remiel Calcifet and his younger sister, Sabine Calcifet having no plans to be installed on the Galarian throne, Princess Elise has appointed her elder cousin, to be her new Galarian Prime Minister.

“My younger cousin, Ambassador Elise Calcifet, will be succeeding my late mother to the royal throne of the Kingdom of Galar this month in December.” Prime Minister Remiel Calcifet has made a statement over who will succeed the late Queen Edelynn II to the Galarian throne towards the reporters outside of the main government building.

Galar is eagerly awaiting the coronation of Princess Elise Calcifet during a time of rebuilding after a civil war. They are certain that the princess will be able to have a long, prosperous reign as the new Queen of the United Kingdom of Galar and the Galarian Commonwealth.

Princess Elise’s coronation will be televised live to the entire country in December 17, 2023.

ADVERTISEMENT

SATIATE YOUR LOVE OF SWEETS WITH DELICIOUS PASTRIES AND CAKES! EAT YOUR FILL AT THE KINGSLEY BAKERY TODAY!
LEAVE US A COMMENT

[blockquote][img src="https://via.placeholder.com/55.png/" style="max-width:100%;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;height:55px;width:55px;"][h1]USERNAME //[/h1]
comment here.
[/blockquote]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 0:02:35 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

III. Glorification

[break]

The princess’ coronation came on the day of December 17, 2023 where the live broadcast shown by the Galarian Broadcasting Corporation showed it live to the entire country of the United Kingdom of Galar and internationally across all regions. Royal banners of the United Kingdom of Galar were decorated throughout the throne room while there were attendants at each side of the room itself. With waiting breath, the Galarian viewers of the broadcast await the coming of their new queen.[break][break]

And she comes to sit on her throne in a royal dark blue and rose adorned gown, fur ermine cape, and long white evening gloves. Elise recites the oath to serve and give her country a prosperous reign under her rule as her head obtains a crown placed atop of her head. After she’d give a speech that her people can hear in the live broadcast, the Crown Jewels of Galar were given to the new queen and all of her attendants bow before her.[break][break]

The people are happy that they are rid of their previous queen who was nothing more than someone who lived a sad life and was very stubborn to the end. Elise feels nothing for her aunt other than scorn for the older woman that belittled her.[break][break]

Nonetheless, the broadcast is over when she steps off from the throne and is taken to the open limousine to greet the Galarian populace. Flags of the country are waved around in every sidewalk as her people cheer for her and confetti is thrown around in celebration of the new queen’s coronation. Though she had doubts that they would welcome her ascension, the queen feels happy knowing that she could help her people recover from the Darkest Day disaster.[break][break]

Two months later, Queen Elise III works tirelessly to help rebuild the cities and towns from the disaster relief. She ends up marrying and they live happily in the royal Calcifet Palace as wife and husband. Though the knight is now a prince by marriage and consort to the queen, she lets him take his part in helping the Galarian people recover in each town and city along with her. [break][break]

In her office, the new queen signs paperwork and holds important meetings with foreign diplomats. Elise still held her title as Royal Galarian Ambassador in office and when she gets a break in her office filled with books, her loyal shiny Polteageist buter, Chamomile, brings in oolong tea filled in a cup on a little tray he carries to her desk.[break][break]

In the skies, the grey clouds signal the return of a dragon that was once lost in Galarian legend due to its defeat in the first Darkest Day and it threatens Galar once more.

NOTES[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 22:00:43 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

IV. Resurrection

[break]

Dark grey clouds move in when Elise gets outside of the Calcifet Palace. Chamomile looks up with a worried expression and he thinks there’s nothing to worry about as long as the long dead dragon wouldn’t cause a third Darkest Day, would it? When the Queen looks up to the sky, they part with the coming of a pink beam of light. This wasn’t the arrival of some Pokemon that would be Galar’s savior, but something far more dangerous and malevolent.[break][break]

Shivers ran down the woman’s spine as she knows the second coming of the legendary Pokemon, Eternatus, is rising again after all those centuries ago.[break][break]

When the clouds part, the Galarians in Hammerlocke go into a wide panic as the presence of the large Eternatus alerts the gym leaders to deal with the beast. “Get everyone to evacuate now!” Elise yelled out to the Galarian police officers on duty as they’d help to ensure that the Galarians in the city are out of the Eternatus’ attacking range. All of the gym leaders and their Pokemon do their part in keeping Eternatus away from the palace.[break][break]

Her Noivern comes to her when the bat dragon lands as she was on patrol around Hammerlocke. Getting onto the back of her Noivern, the dragon flies off into the air to find the Eternatus getting ready to use Hyper Beam. Elise’s Aegislash floats along with the shiny Polteageist to use King’s Shield and protect his mistress. As the Hyper Beam shoots out of the large poison type dragon’s mouth, the beam hits the barrier that the Aegislash covers for the queen.[break][break]

Minerva opens her mouth and launches a Dragon Pulse towards the Eternatus. Her attack hits the dragon for effective damage though it would take more than an attack to defeat the larger legendary Pokemon. Elise hears a roar coming from the skies as she looks up to see riding on his Zekrom to protect the capital and the entire region from its doom.[break][break]

The Black Yin Pokemon uses Dragon Claw as his claws rake across the body of the large purple dragon. In combination with the legendary dragon’s attack, her Noivern launches another Dragon Pulse to keep the enemy legendary at bay.[break][break]

Zekrom’s power as a legendary Pokemon was enough to help Queen Elise and her Pokemon to deal with the threat to Galar though the power of the beast was far greater from the Power Spots around the country affecting the Eternatus’ power to Dynamax. [break][break]

When her two ghost type Pokemon fire their attacks too, the Eternatus gives a deep bellow as the poison hands detach from its body to create distractions for both Elise and her elder cousin to deal with. Caliburn and Chamomile help to deal with the poisonous hands as Remiel’s dark colored patron roars before using the power of his Fusion Bolt attack to distract the purple beast.[break][break]

Two howls can be heard as the purple-haired female royal knows who they belong to. The two legendary Hounds of Galar were answering the call to arms in protecting Galar once more…

NOTES[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 5:50:43 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

V. Salvation

[break]

Both Zacian and her brother, Zamazenta make their presence known to both royal cousins as the elder of the two moves to leap in the air. Their forms were restored to their true Crowned Forms as Zacian opens her mouth to fire a Moonblast at the larger dragon. Groans of pain come from the Eternatus as Zamazenta attacks next with a Slash of his claws.[break][break]

“Thank you both.” Elise spoke to the two Galarian hounds since she knew they would come when the region was under a crisis like the Eternatus’ threat to make a third Darkest Day. Eternatus’ Dragon Pulse came from its mouth when the beam of draconic energy hits the streets where the gym leaders and their Pokemon were fighting the larger poison type legendary from below.[break][break]

In a burst of draconic energy, all of the gym leaders and their Pokemon perish under the attack which leave no bodies but their ashes.[break][break]

Normally, the Queen of Galar would mourn for the loss of her compatriots, but she does not have time to mourn for their deaths. As the ruler of the kingdom, she must press on.[break][break]

Chamomile and Caliburn keep dealing with the poisonous hands as they were struggling with the many numbers. The Queen’s Mismagius comes to help dispatch the hands with Psychic while the Noivern and the Black Yin Pokemon were helping both Zacian and her brother with the large threat.[break][break]

More streets and buildings of Hammerlocke were being burned down by the Eternatus’ Dragon Pulse attack as the Noivern tries her best to help the legendary hounds and the Black Yin Pokemon with their attacks. [break][break]

“It’s stronger than I would’ve thought…” Elise begins to muse though she doesn’t have a legendary Pokemon on her side like her elder cousin. Her own Pokemon’s strengths were needed to overcome the powerful Eternatus even if they were going to sacrifice themselves for the Queen’s sake.[break][break]

Zacian and her brother are trying their best to keep the large poison dragon at bay as more of the poison hands from the legendary Pokemon they’re trying to beat were heading towards the two royal cousins. Elise’s Aegislash, shiny Polteageist, and Mismagius float over to deal with the hands as the Psychic blasts from Chamomile and Mana deal effective damage in beating them.[break][break]

While Remiel and Zekrom launch their attacks onto their foe, an ethereal roar comes from another direction in the dark grey sky. It’s not the same roar like the Black Yin Pokemon has bellowed, but Zekrom senses that his brother, the other counterpart is coming on his way too.[break][break]

In a bright flash, Blue Flares would be shot out seemingly out of nowhere and wrap the poison type dragon in its burning grasp. Elise begins to turn her head and sees the white wispy dragon fly towards them with its roar directed at the other malevolent dragon.[break][break]

Reshiram has come to save Galar too.

NOTES[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 19:43:35 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

VI. Prayer

[break]

Zekrom bows his head in acknowledgement of his brethren and continues to attack Eternatus with Bolt Strike. Electricity courses through his turbine as the strike from the Black Yin Pokemon makes the Eternatus bellow in distress. Minverva helps the large black dragon with a barrage of Shadow Balls that hit the poison type legendary too.[break][break]

Blue eyes from the Reshiram move over the Queen of Galar that would be seated onto her Noivern as if he was judging her quietly. “I have come when Zekrom has called for me to assist with your predicament.” The white dragon speaks as he moves to look over at the Eternatus and the others fighting it. “It appears that I was too late to save those humans and their Pokemon that were fighting it below.”[break][break]

Elise’s eyes close when she remembers that the gym leaders of Galar perished because of their noble sacrifice to protect the country. “Yes, they did. Their sacrifice will not be forgotten.” Her eyes open to look up at the white dragon who would be speaking to her. “Both Zacian and Zamazenta are fighting, but their power may not be enough. Soon…Eternatus will use its full power to overtake Galar.”[break][break]

When Reshiram listened to the words of the young Queen of Galar, he replies to her words with a small nod. “And you need my help? Is that what you desire?” [break][break]

Elise knows what she desired when the dragon came from the sky as she replies to the large white dragon. “If you will allow it, I will need your help in saving my country.” She bows her head to the Vast White Pokemon and clasped her hands as if the Galarian royal was praying for him. “Please… I’ve prayed for your coming ever since I have seen those dark clouds move into the country I now reign over and that my people are in grave danger if Eternatus is left unchecked. Though both Zacian and her brother are fighting the poisonous dragon, I believe…that we will have to work together in defeating him once more.”[break][break]

Blue fire starts to surround the female royal rider and her Noivern when the Reshiram raises his head to look up at the darkened sky before he looks over to the young purple-haired woman. “Then… I will grant you my power. Your prayer will be answered here.” Blue fires move in towards the female royal as she feels their heat though the white dragon uses them to engulf her with the power he gives her.[break][break]

A roar comes from the Reshiram as he launches a Dragon Pulse onto the Eternatus and Queen Elise uses her newly acquired powers to cast a Fire Bolt onto the large poison type legendary Pokemon. From her fingers, the stream of blue fire shoots towards their foe and ends up engulfing the Eternaus in its sacred blue fire.[break][break]

When both the Galarian dogs attack the Eternatus as well as the former heir to the Galarian throne and his patron combining their attacks into one lightning charged move, both Reshiram and his new patron finish off the skeletal purple dragon with her Fire Bolt's holy blue fires and the Vast White Pokemon's Blue Flare which end up burning the Eternatus until the dragon is nothing but an ashen crisp.[break][break]

Upon the defeat of their ancient enemy, the clouds part to reveal the rays of the sun and the blue sky. The battle was over, but so did they have a lot of work to do in rebuilding Hammerlocke to what it was before it was in the wake of the poison type dragon’s destruction.

NOTES[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 6:39:54 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

VII. Reconstruction

[break]

A few months after the battle to save Galar from Eternatus is won by the queen and her allies, Zacian and Zamazenta return to the Slumbering Weald since their job was done. Elise checks up with her elder cousin, his Zekrom and her husband, Cadeyrn during their help in rebuilding Hammerlocke back to where the city was. Construction had started with the broken buildings being done by the summer season. As the queen of Galar, the purple-haired female royal is relieved to hear that Eternatus won’t be returning anytime soon.[break][break]

It does raise a lot of questions over how it had gotten revived. Many theories ranged from an outlandish claims like Team Rocket had been in Galar to revive the beast while the one that made a bit of sense was the royal cult. [break][break]

As Elise would be going back to the entrance of the Calcifet Palace, she sees Reshiram waiting for her and the rest of her other Pokemon who were helping to rebuild some of the destroyed buildings. “I couldn’t have done it without your help and everyone else’s.” A smile came on the woman’s face when she gives her thanks to her patron that gave her the power she needed to defeat the poisonous beast.[break][break]

“Think nothing of it. We worked together at that battle and won our victory.” The white dragon responds to her kindly while he looks over to the Black Yin Pokemon and his avatar working on another building. [break][break]

The sky, for most of the early afternoon, is a clear blue with white clouds moving in a slow speed. She looks up to the clear sky with a smile while the white dragon watches the clouds move with stern blue eyes like he was watching for any more signs of the past threat.[break][break]

“I suppose…”[break][break]

The dark magenta haired Queen of Galar turns towards Reshiram with a smile on her pink lips. For the first time that her smiles weren’t so small or in a meek way, the smile of the young queen would be described as the most beautiful of all.[break][break]

“That I can thank you properly now. From the bottom of my heart, you have my utmost gratitude for saving my people…and all of Galar, Reshiram.”[break][break]

[break]

Purple eyes open when she finds herself back in her bed in her room as the ambassador gets out of the bed in her dark blue nightgown. Her hands rubbed her eyes while Elise thought that she had a longer dream like being in the false 'Galar' in 'Hammerlocke'. Turning on her smartphone, the time was 2:00 AM as she looks over to the sleeping form of . Shadows shift at the doorway of her room until Elise sees the familiar red eyes of her Mismagius and Mana comes over to her side in concern.[break][break]

"I'm fine, thank you for your concern. I should be getting to bed since I have work in the morning."[break][break]

Once Mana nods at her words and floats away to go back to her bed, the royal ambassador and Galarian princess falls back to the bed and closes her eyes. Sleep takes over the young dark magenta haired woman as she drifts into her slumber.[break][break]

Fin.

NOTES[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 2:16:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]FW2 COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: