Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Ace Detective (HBIC Agent)
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
I may be on the side of the angels, but do not think for a SECOND that I am one of them.
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
EXTRACTION: Nikita + Maverick
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 23:54:09 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[nospaces]

[googlefont=Open+Sans]

[googlefont=Lora]

[googlefont=Roboto]

[googlefont=Montserrat:700]

[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]league - ultra deep sea

[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: PREPARATION

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After surviving a journey to the deepest extremities of Ultra Deep Sea, you find yourselves in a chamber with a glowing, magenta organ pulsing in its center. It's a gargantuan core that continuously emits energy. Terrifyingly, the radiation it spreads seemingly distorts space and time around it.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather.[break][break]

To overcome the energy's paranoia or hallucinogenic effects, designate someone who will take the brunt of the core's radiation.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Designate one character.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the brunt equally.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]

[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]

[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]

[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
I may be on the side of the angels, but do not think for a SECOND that I am one of them.
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 0:02:27 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"]
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]
With the caseload at his day job ebbing, Nikita offered his assistance to the League. It was the sort of thing his former self—before he became a wraith—would have done. And, when your normal identity becomes a mask, you must put work in to keep it up.

The investigation of the Ultra Deep Sea seemed like an interesting mission. It offered a chance to sate his unerring curiosity and an opportunity to continue his investigation of a long-missing Rocket operative. One he knew lived and made his or her escape through this dark, twisted Lovecraftian ocean. Upon signing up, he found himself paired with a scarred man by the name of Maverick Ryder. As usual, the detective snooped on his potential companion for the evening.

At the detective’s heels, a Greavard stared up with eyes of hellfire. In its gaze was a contemplative intelligence and a general feeling that he was too old for existence. The same tired, wan look reflected itself in Nikita’s blue-grey gaze. Perhaps a reason the two souls found themselves so intertwined. “I am Nikita Sokolov. This is Detective Winters II. It is a pleasure to meet you, Mister Ryder.”

Then, they began the slow descent into Monstro’s belly. With the knowledge that this place existed inside a being, many of its idiosyncrasies made sense. The Veluza and Sharpedo operated as part of the defense system, as did its general air of anxiety and hopelessness.

Staring at the stone before him, the detective felt his lips purse slightly. “To defeat its protections, one of us will likely have to absorb it—it does not seem as attracted to our Pokemon.” An idea that had immediately crossed his mind, leading the Greavard to lean himself into it. “While sharing is typically caring, it will just leave us both incapacitated.”

The old man did not mind taking the brunt of the energy—surprisingly willing to trust the things he’d seen in the younger man—but he did not wish to deprive Maverick of a chance to satiate a hero complex.

He knew how loudly certain dogs barked.

[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #c1c1c1; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #EBEBEB; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #000; background-color: #EBEBEB; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#222222; height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:420px;background-color:#EBEBEB;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 17:32:21 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","widesquaremaverick"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
There was something about this place that gave the burnt scarred man a bad feeling. And when asked to investigate said ultra deep sea again in search for something more intriguing, there was something in the back of his mind that screamed not to accept the job offer for his life will depend on the outcome. Yet, here he was doing another mission giving by the League that could possibly be life or death. Great.[break][break]

Warm crimson orbs colored fell upon the dark haired man, mentally noting for the first time in a long time while he wasn’t the oldest one in the group. His facial features remained placid, the same emotionless mask he always worn when around others. “Nice to meet you, Mister Sokolov,” Maverick mumbled in greeting, a single hand pulled out from his pocket to offer a firm handshake, “and just Maverick will be fine. No need to be formal.” After all, Maverick himself wasn’t a gym leader any more and hasn’t been for quite some time.[break][break]

With greetings out of the way, it was time to get down to the reason the two were here. And soon after battling their way through, the ex gym leader found himself staring at the stone the pulsed with a dangerous aura. The core was bigger than the burnt scarred man thought, gaze swept the chamber to see what else could lay in wake. It was Nikita who had the brains in this operation, suggesting that one of them needed to take the hit while the other does the deed. And at the mention of that, his gaze met his.[break][break]

In his mind, it was clear. Sense Maverick didn’t possess the bigger brains out of the two of them, he should take the hit. Right. That feeling like this could be life or death mission was true, as always. “Well…” Maverick let out a heavy sigh, casting the massive six foot hell hound by his side a look before turning back to the core, “Guess that’s my cue.” Azula let out a low grumble of a displeased growl, however did not stop her human from doing something that would surely kill him. He took in a deep breath, pulling his hands out of his pockets and took a step forward. “Here goes nothing.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] at ultra deep sea[break]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick"]--accent:#a72f2d; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/8CJjffN.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick blockquote b, .widecardmaverick blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .widesquaremaverick blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widesquaremaverick blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 14:21:29 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: COMFORTING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]As materials are mined and gathered, the designated trainer(s) will begin to experience heightened anxiety and fear. The walls around you are slightly translucent. They are fleshy and pink, pulsing with energy ever so often. Through them, you can view the great starry fields of space.[break][break]

Threats may begin to encroach upon this chamber. Nihilego, Poipole, Naganadel, and mutated Pokemon who have found themselves unluckily teleported here.[break][break]

The heightened mental anguish may also take a toll, requiring healing or barriers against assaults of the mind. However, there is limited time to mine. What will you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on heals/defense.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on mining.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 20:34:20 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"]
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]
The talk of formality made the man’s lips twitch upward. Though it could easily be mistaken as a tic instead of a smile. “As you wish, Maverick.” He pondered the man’s name for a moment. “A rather interesting name for a soldier.” While not a superstitious man, the detective found some small amusement in the power of words and meanings. The way people selected monikers for their children had always particularly fascinated him.

At his side, the Houndstone stares longingly at Azul. The female’s sleek form and beautiful chest plate held the ghoulish hound’s attention. Though it was not driven by lust or loins but nostalgia. Once upon a time, they had shared a form. Before the hubris of some terrorist had torn all but his soul to crimson confetti.

He offered a toothy grin to the other Houndoom. His vertebral tail gave a single wag.

The elder man turned to face the encroaching hoard. His nostrils wrinkled slightly at the sight. “It will help if you try grounding techniques.” As someone well-acquainted with this realm—and distrust in general—Nikita was able to ward off most of the anxiety. The enemies certainly helped distract them. “Focus on your immediate senses. How the thing pulsates beneath your hand. The scrape of the fabric against your arms, etcetera.”

Leaving the Houndstone to his lamentations, Nikita tossed out another Pokeball. From it, an Alakazam emerged—identifiable as female by the shorter tendrils. “Barbara, seal off the tunnels that you can.” Shields of psychic energy slammed into place around the vestibule as he turned toward the main entrance. In their rush to get to them, the creatures now clogged up the single tunnel.

They growled and snapped at one another. A few scuffles broke out. Blue eyes narrowed as he tossed out another Pokemon. A giant green Kleavor emerged. “Stealth rock, Ramses. Please.” With a bellow, shards of jagged pointed rocks covered the entrance.
[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #c1c1c1; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #EBEBEB; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #000; background-color: #EBEBEB; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:420px;height:50px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:420px;background-color:#EBEBEB;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 17:56:03 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","widesquaremaverick"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Maverick tried to focus on his part, the mining and gathering materials. However, the pulsing energy that radiated off the walls messed with his mind. A sensation of fear and anxiety pulsed through him, almost making him feel nauseous to the core. Luck for him, Nikita was there to offer support and even gave him advice. Grunting to himself, the brunt scarred man adjusted his stance. He has never heard of the ‘grounding technique’, though assumed it meant adjusting his stance and did as he said.[break][break]

Meanwhile, udden rumbles echoed through out the cave. And soon, creature began to some crashing towards him. Nikita was quick to react, summoning his own pokemon to barricade them safely inside. It took everything he had not to stop what he was going to offer help, Azula the massive six foot seven houndoom baring her teeth at the strange aggressive foes.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] at ultra deep sea[break]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick"]--accent:#a72f2d; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/8CJjffN.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick blockquote b, .widecardmaverick blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .widesquaremaverick blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widesquaremaverick blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 13:27:43 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONDEMNING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Eventually, the Eternatus core expels enough energy to cause the designated trainers experience extreme distress and fright. At first, they may point out things, Pokemon, or people that do not exist; however, over time, their hallucinations begin to manifest into reality.[break][break]

The Poison Tera Crystals glow bright as all manner of terrible things appear, drawn from the conscious of those affected by the Eternatus core. Eventually, these manifested figures will expire, disintegrating into nothing but residual Dynamax Energy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a fusion Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a manifested trauma/memory.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights