february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
Reprieve (Mission)
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2024 3:04:15 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg4"]

[attr="class","header"]WHAT DOESN’T KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER

[attr="class","setting"]

"Yeah, it's hard knowing that his powers can affect him like this. Of course, I would try to avoid how much I use him in battles, but..." he trailed off. The truth was, Mirage wasn't just his strongest Pokémon; he was also the most stubborn and protective of him.
[break][break]
The truth was, even if he tried to prevent Mirage from battling, he would still do it anyway. It wasn't really him being disobedient, although some who didn't know Mirage well might assume so. No, Mirage was just so invested in keeping him safe that he would jump into battle at a moment's notice.
[break][break]
That said, the idea of a Pokémon being able to assist him hadn't even crossed his mind. He would have to look into that.
[break][break]
"Me too," he agreed before finding himself curious about something. "Does Pulse have to use his healing abilities a lot around the ranch?"
[break][break]
It was in the midst of having that conversation that he would realize neither of them had introduced themselves. Luckily, the older male wouldn't think anything of it and would simply follow up with his own introduction.
[break][break]
"Nice to meet you as well, Thomas."[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg4]position:relative; --accent:#7d95be; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/ryBLBRTr/IMG-1924.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg4 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,474 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Reprieve (Mission)
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 4:45:37 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Sometimes, pain and injury are unavoidable. And if he's willing to inflict this upon himself to fight for you, then that's ultimately his wish. I know it's hard, seeing your friend hurt himself, but all you can do is support him in that endeavor as best you can.", Thomas told the teenager.

"Yeah, the Audinos frequently find themselves having to heal people and Pokemon. Whether it's after a disaster has befallen the Region, or just a person or Pokemon needing quick medical treatment, they're always there for them, ready to care for them.", Thomas answered.

"They're all truly wonderful. I'm blessed to have befriended so many of them.", he remarked, a soft smile on his features.

"Thank you. And feel free to visit whenever you'd like. Whether you or your Pokemon need treatment, or you just want to visit and play with the little ones. I know they'd be happy to see you again."

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
Reprieve (Mission)
POSTED ON May 2, 2024 18:20:02 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg4"]

[attr="class","header"]WHAT DOESN’T KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER

[attr="class","setting"]

He knew firsthand how true that was. Not that he often went out of his way to get hurt. But whenever he had a particularly bad episode where he struggled to breathe, his throat did hurt, not to mention his chest, though that was probably due to a person's lungs being located in their chest.
[break][break]
“Probably my fault. I’ll be the first to admit I can be a bit. I’ve never purposely put myself in danger, but I’ve pushed myself too hard at times. My parents never let me do anything out of worry, so now that I can, it’s hard not to push myself past my limitations at times,” he admitted.
[break][break]
And that was a bad thing. Of course, it was a bad thing for anyone, but especially for himself. At least most people probably didn’t have the poor health that he did.
[break][break]
At the mention of all the healing the Audino had to do as well as the older male’s gratitude for befriending so many, a small smile graced his lips. “Sounds like having a bunch of Audino around is a good thing. Of course, snuggling up with one is pretty great,” he said, his eyes lighting up a bit when he said the last part.
[break][break]
As he told him he could visit whenever he could, he flashed the older male a grateful grin. “Thanks, I definitely will,” he agreed before looking down at the time on his phone. “I should probably head out, though. I promised my sister I would help her with the shopping. Until next time,” he said, calling Mirage to him as he got up.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg4]position:relative; --accent:#7d95be; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/ryBLBRTr/IMG-1924.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg4 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Reprieve (Mission)
POSTED ON May 3, 2024 0:47:27 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: