Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,880 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
EXTRACTION: ERIS & DOUG #1
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 18:22:04 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]league - ultra deep sea
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: PREPARATION

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After surviving a journey to the deepest extremities of Ultra Deep Sea, you find yourselves in a chamber with a glowing, magenta organ pulsing in its center. It's a gargantuan core that continuously emits energy. Terrifyingly, the radiation it spreads seemingly distorts space and time around it.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather.[break][break]

To overcome the energy's paranoia or hallucinogenic effects, designate someone who will take the brunt of the core's radiation.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Designate one character.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the brunt equally.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,880 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 16:27:43 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

EXTRACTION #1

With !

Well, this wasn't exactly what he had planned when he arrived at Dewford, but there were worse ways to spend his free time.

At least he was hanging out with Eris.

If one could call this hanging out, anyway.

"Maybe we can go for a picnic next time." Doug said wryly as the walls around them pulsed with familiar, terrifying power, rippling through their bodies in a manner most discomforting.

The knowledge that they were inside the 'skeleton' was disconcerting enough. If he were to be frank— mining it for 'resources' seemed entirely reckless.

Otherwise known as business as usual in Hoenn.

"Let's get down to business." Doug said after a moment, stepping before Eris. "Lele's scales help me deal with the radiation, so... I'll take the section closest to the core. Let's go, Eris!"
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,790 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 12:26:09 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It's the scariest thing really, asking someone to accompany her on some wild expedition into the most dangerous and unknown. But when agrees to go with her, she feels like she's just won one of the biggest prizes in the world.[break][break]

"You get to choose where we go next time then?" She hums to keep the nerves away, staying on her toes as she carefully clambers over protruding rocks and sudden dips. With Reiner to help her at every step of the way and Mesprit fluttering above for dangers ahead, she finds her focus lies upon Doug's back, watching as he steps in front of her to take the fall.[break][break]

"You sure you're gonna be okay, right?" It's the pain of biting her lips that grips her senses, a hand reaching out for his. "You'll be okay..."[break][break]

With Mesprit already chipping in according to Eris' wishes, they offer Doug a piece of mind from the paranoia that threatens to creep up on him. And she'll squeeze his hand tight.[break][break]

"You'll be okay."[break][break]

[break]
✧ Designate one character: 50 RKS POINTS ()
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,880 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 20:57:22 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: COMFORTING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]As materials are mined and gathered, the designated trainer(s) will begin to experience heightened anxiety and fear. The walls around you are slightly translucent. They are fleshy and pink, pulsing with energy ever so often. Through them, you can view the great starry fields of space.[break][break]

Threats may begin to encroach upon this chamber. Nihilego, Poipole, Naganadel, and mutated Pokemon who have found themselves unluckily teleported here.[break][break]

The heightened mental anguish may also take a toll, requiring healing or barriers against assaults of the mind. However, there is limited time to mine. What will you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on heals/defense.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on mining.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,880 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 21:04:04 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

EXTRACTION #1

With !

"Yup! This ain't my first rodeo with the skelleton's guts— don't worry." He said as he winked down at his friend, swinging his pickaxe atop his shoulder before releasing his excavation team:

Escavalier and Crustle.

"Now then! Let's rock and stone before the locals get here." He said as he stepped to the veins nearest to the pulsing core. "Last thing we need when doing literal back breaking labor is something trying to actually break our spines."

Speak of the devil and you know the rest. Not too long after they all got to work, a familiar silhouette joined them in the chamber of treasures—

The goddamn flying tentacool.

"You again?" Scoffed Doug, pursing his lips at the Nihilego, whom he could somehow identify as the same guy that had hovered over his and 's shoulder for a good, uncomfortable while. "You better be here just to watch again. We're here for treasures, not scraps."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,790 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 7:04:11 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Skeleton? Right, he had went through it too, hadn't he? That many years that they'd spent apart... had it all really just been a dream?[break][break]

's joke earns him a quiet snort, both from Eris and Reiner as the Luxray carefully hands her a pick. And as long as she makes sure to watch her posture, she won't be suffering any backpains after they get back from this expedition! Hopefully! If Mesprit doesn't keep trying to flutter around and disturb her at work.[break][break]

"Mes, could you just- I don't know? Settle down?" Sighing, Eris rests her pick against the ground, looking up to the Lake Guardian and the way they stare at the hovering Nihilego with such intensity. "Don't touch that either. We don't know what it'll do to you."[break][break]

From what she's heard from and seen from others, nothing good. Even Reiner bristles at its presence, raising his hackles and baring his teeth.[break][break]

"Have you ever been poisoned by one before, Doug?"

[break][break]

[break]
✧ Focus on mining: Receive 1 CURIO (Dynamax Band)

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,880 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 3:03:47 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONDEMNING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Eventually, the Eternatus core expels enough energy to cause the designated trainers experience extreme distress and fright. At first, they may point out things, Pokemon, or people that do not exist; however, over time, their hallucinations begin to manifest into reality.[break][break]

The Poison Tera Crystals glow bright as all manner of terrible things appear, drawn from the conscious of those affected by the Eternatus core. Eventually, these manifested figures will expire, disintegrating into nothing but residual Dynamax Energy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a fusion Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a manifested trauma/memory.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,880 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 3:24:28 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

EXTRACTION #1

With !

"Nope." He said, looking over his shoulder to stare at the creature with trepidation. "And I would rather keep it that way."

Everything they knew about it suggested they should steer clear at all costs if possible, and that was exactly what he planned to do.

"Can you get Mesprit to keep it at bay?" He asked as he went back to slamming his pick against the mineral vein— just as the eternatus core suddenly began to expel extreme amounts of energy.

Oh, this seemed... familiar.

"Oh, bugger." He muttered, holding his temples as his head began to throb painfully. "Forgot about... urgh... this part!"

Doug wasn't really the kind of hallucinate— his head was almost too clear as the tera crystals around them began to glow. But as the scene around them began to change, he realized that perhaps, he simply thought himself in control.

"Uh oh." Doug grunted under his breath as they found themselves in a weirdly crystalline, cavernous alleyway within Slateport.

A mixture of the Rocket-controlled Slateport and the Skelleton's innards, it was almost amusing in its fantastical appearence.

Less so on the scene developing before them. A swath of indistinguishable Rocket grunts stumbled towards them like mindless zombies, stumble into and over one another...

Before beginning to coalesce into a giant mass of limbs and human suffering.

"Okay, I'm pretty sure THAT didn't happen!" He yelped as he slapped his Escavalier in the non existent bum, pointing at the monster grunt. "Oi, Bedwyr! Get rid of that thing!"

Battle a manifested trauma/memory.
Receive 50 RKS POINTS.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,790 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 8:14:18 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Hideo said it was awful." She continues, nodding to Mesprit as the pixie listens in on their conversation. And though not the most pleased at the task assigned, they will ward the Nihilego off with waves of malice, hammering in a sinking dread should it dare to approach them any closer.[break][break]

Things seem to be going quite well. At least, until she notes the way clutches at his temples. Then comes the march of horrors, the amalgamation of zombies and skeletons swarming towards them as their agony echoes through the caves. She's more than ready to face what should not be, her certainty in the matter allowing her to whistle at Reiner as he begins shredding through the wall with crashing thunder.[break][break]

“thank you… eRiS.”[break][break]

She freezes, her eyes drawn to the holes burned through the figure.[break][break]

“tHaNk YoU eRiS.”[break][break]

's face twists and distorts, black crystals spewing from his tongue with that haunting metallic rasp.[break][break]

"NO!"[break][break]

She can't look, her cheeks hurt from how tightly she tries to shut her eyes. But that doesn't stop the taunting, the faint voice of that disgusting mimic still slips past the palms covering her ears. She helped it, she saved it when she didn't mean to. All she had wanted was to protect the one person that had mattered to her, that had been... that was and still is her entire world.[break][break]

But she can't save him as Mesprit promptly explodes it with their Mystical Power.

[break][break]

[break]
✧ Battle a manifested trauma/memory: 50 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,880 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 16:12:43 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONTROLLING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The mental anguish rises to unbearable levels. As the Eternatus core whirs, the fleshy walls begin to swarm with pink eye-like shapes. Still, through these translucent barriers, you catch a glimpse of a nearby planet. One that looks suspiciously like the one you all live in—except that a large portion of it seems covered in land.[break][break]

You must escape with your gathered material. Your ally or allies may be incapacitated by the paranoia settling in their psyches, or perhaps, the eldritch mutations beginning to metamorphose their body or bodies.[break][break]

Depending on how much your characters have mined, you may need to lessen your extracted load to ensure successful escape from this wretched place. After all, the horrors that reside here may make chase.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and escape.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,880 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 1:04:19 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

EXTRACTION #1

With !

Aw shit, here we go again.

"Eris— Eris, Eris." Doug intoned gently, but firmly, stepping between the crying child and the monstrosity— shortly before Mesprit exploded it— gently grabbing her shoulders.

Oh good, Mesprit had gone and created the safe space for both of them.

"Look at me, Eris." Doug intoned once more, speaking gently to the baby...

SHA-BAM!

Right as the eternatus Core whirled to super-life and began to pulse, creating a hellscape of barriers and eyes... through which one seemingly, curiously, something that resembled the earth... but with, tons more land on it.

'Yyyyeaaah... That's our cue.'

Doug sighed.

"Eris... How about we skeedaddle out of here and get some ice cream?"

• Escape with your full load.
Receive 1 CURIO.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,790 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 1:36:55 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Look at him. It's not real. None of it is. Perhaps it'd once been but in this moment, it's just them and her racing heart. Contact grounds her, even if she hesitates to focus on him. While she struggles to piece together the words he's saying, she's got Reiner giving her enough clues to work off -[break][break]

They're getting out now. Enough bad vibes for the day.[break][break]

Even weakness at least leaves her enough strength to nod, clumsily clambering onto Reiner's back as he begins to lead the way. Whatever else he said... she'll probably figure it out when they get out of here.[break][break]

Yeah, they just have to get out.
[break][break]

[break]
✧ Escape with your full load: Receive 1 CURIO (Dynamax crystal)

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 21:51:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXTRACTION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: