part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
INTERVIEW [Fernando/M]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 0:49:54 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

INTERVIEW

POST GOODBYE GALAR

THAT IS WHERE THEY DISAGREE. on principle, there will never be a time where requesting something from the league does not take reasonable effort or resources. as long as it remains his administration, every effort has some measure of practicality. even if their initiatives become more and more diluted with each added office.

to most, becoming a champion level trainer is no more than a mere classification. but as someone who has served in both the league’s office, and a present member of the AQUA INITIATIVE, you should know better, sullivan.

which is why the state props up these aspiration despite the double-edge sword that befalls their holders.

becoming a champion level trainer comes with implicit responsibilities and burdens.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,875 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
INTERVIEW [Fernando/M]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 23:22:11 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

INTERVIEW

Oh boy, a date with !

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/850907874325823529/873390743643906138/Rainy_Day_Cafe.mp3[/player]
His first instinct was frustration.

He tried to reign it in, swallowing down whatever spiel he would've wanted to launch into.

"Well... you're right." Fernando wasn't wrong, even if Doug might've balked at the idea of giving the league any more than he had.

A champion level trainer working for the league surely had a number of responsibilities most others wouldn't.

"But." Only one problem.

Doug's eyes closed. His lips pursed. His arms crossed over his chest. And his head lightly cocked.

Think, think, think...

"... I can't think of anything more I could do for the league, though?" He finally said, opening his eyes. "I'm not like the Major or Ms. Illeana. I don't have any special talents."

The major meaning , who alongside , were, well... geniuses. Meanwhile, Doug knew how to fight and how to heal, and... that was about it.

"I'm already fighting and leading on the frontlines. I'll be using my healing powers to the fullest extent from now on, too."

He would be taking over the military's medic corps, that was for certain.

"Aren't those most of my applicable talents?" He asked. "Or... do you want me to also help with propagandizing efforts?"

That would make some sense; Champion level trainers were rare, and with that scarcity came fame, love, envy and admiration— which could be used to guide public sentiment, if wielded correctly.

"Maybe I'm overthinking things?"

Mission: Post Goodbye Galar

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights