twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,884 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
schematics
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 13:07:49 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]he wants to remind her what became of the morningstars. how they had pushed themselves to the extreme and paid the price for it. he had, too.

"you shouldn't make promises you can't keep, councilwoman" he criticizes, offering her advice helpful for her new position. but he knows she means well.

compromise comes in the form of a smile.

"it'll be ready by next week, but i'll need you to come in before then for your fitting."
[attr="class","stonetag"]
[attr="class","stonepoke"]
[newclass=.stone] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.stonemain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.stonetag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.stone b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.stone a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stonepoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,901 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
schematics
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 16:23:18 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

that one hurts and it brings a pained tightness to her eyes. his smile helps lessen the blow, enough for her to cross the rest of the distance on the table and cover his hand with hers.

i'm trying, she wants to say. 

instead, she squeezes gently and then withdraws. she gathers her things and smiles and says, "i'll see you soon."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,279 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
schematics
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 2:07:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)