lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
488 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
private practice
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 4:20:50 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maritest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

rustboro soothes her. [break][break]

funny, when talking about the industrial powerhouse of hoenn. yet with all of its technology, it's much more peaceful than slateport will ever be. this is enough to give her a breath of fresh air, and a rest from the never ending bustling that comes with being a nurse. her lips curl into a smile as she leans back into her chair at a desk, eyes glancing up at the clock. it was about time for her to get off her break. [break][break]

not like she was doing much during the break. [break][break]

few patients came into the rustboro hospital and, by extension, she rarely had to take care of patients for too long. dual-toned eyes glance down at the clipboard of patients, her brows furrowing as she reviews the next patient's summary. [break][break]

a man in his late twenties who.. came into the hospital for wounds on his body. stab wounds, with some shallow cuts and slashes. her eyes squint slightly when she walks down white halls, only lifting her eyes to smile at passing patients. marisol has to wonder what could have caused those wounds, but with the sudden distortions showing no sign of stopping, she can only assume so much. [break][break]

he's put in the ICU, for good reason. it looked like immediate care was already administered, and now was an introduction or check in. part of her prays that the patient isn't awake when she opens the door. [break][break]

"good evening," she starts, a small smile on her face as she lets herself in. he's awake, wonderful. [break][break]

"my name is marisol. i'll be your nurse for your stay."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

sorry this is late! i hope it's okay!!!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.maritest2]--accent:#a2add0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.maritest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights