he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
236 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Trickery [M/C]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 18:31:43 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg8"]

[attr="class","header"]EVERYDAY BY MYSELF I’M BREAKING DOWN

[attr="class","setting"]

Ghost hunting? Seriously? The whole idea had never crossed his mind. Because usually it was a bunch of nonsense. Because usually they tried to sell the fact that it was human ghost. Something he didn’t believe in. The only ghost he believed in were Pokémon with a ghost typing. But anything beyond that he didn’t believe in.
[break][break]
Ghost Pokémon were known for making mischief, so he figured it was just some ghost Pokémon doing what it did best. None of this human ghost nonsense that these kind of people wanted to sell. He closed his fist around the key he had been given and leaned back against the wall of the apartment building that him and his partner would be checking out.
[break][break]
His partner for this mission was someone he had met previously. Something he was thankful for. It was always easier to work with someone he had already met. Even if it was someone he had only met once. It was still easier, since he found it a bit easier talking to someone he had already met.
[break][break]
Since he had arrived earlier than intended his partner hadn’t arrived yet. He didn’t mind the wait though. Gave him time to think the mission over.[break] @elliot

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/g0QJYTHP/IMG-1757.gif);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg8 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Trickery [M/C]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 12:38:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Ghost hunting was not on his top list of potential things Elliot assumed he would be doing in his life. But here he was! Ghost Pokemon were a mixed bag for them honestly. They weren't inherently cruel. But tended to be mischievous in an innocent sense. Some ghost pokemon were incredibly tragic, but otherwise harmless. He wasn't expecting anything too bad from this trip. Having experienced a time when a Gastly haunted their family barn for a year.

It was quite a spectacle that had to be dealt with by a Shaman from Ecruteak City. Hopefully, a Shaman wouldn't be necessary for this little venture. Seeing as they doubted they nor their partner for this mission was capable of excising any ghost. "Ever!" He greeted happily. "I'm glad to see you again! Are you ready for some ghost hunting?"
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
236 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Trickery [M/C]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 22:02:34 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

He hadn't been waiting for long when the older male showed up. The fact that the older male would take joy in working with him again was definitely a surprise. When one was used to believing they would only screw things up, it was hard to get out of that mindset. It was hard to make himself believe that he wouldn't always make a terrible first impression.
[break][break]
Luckily, his expression gave nothing of his thoughts away as he inclined his head to Elliot in greeting. "It's always nice to work with someone I already know," he simply agreed. Now that he said it like that, he was sure that was why Elliot was glad to work with him. Because he couldn't have actually made an impression on the older male.
[break][break]
"As for the ghost hunting thing, I guess I never put too much stock in dealing with ghost Pokémon haunting," he admitted with a shrug. "Guess we should get started. From what I've been told, a certain room in this apartment complex is haunted. Some of the other residents have heard strange noises coming from the room, and there have been enough complaints that we were given the task of dealing with the problem," he explained, going over the assignment one more time so they would have an idea of what they were dealing with.
[break][break]
"The other residents near the room that the ghost Pokémon is said to be in have been told to stay away for a few hours, so we'll have that whole floor to ourselves. So we won't have to worry too much about disturbing the other residents," he explained, since he wasn't sure if he would have been told that part. He had only found out upon arrival by the building manager himself.[break] @elliot

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/g0QJYTHP/IMG-1757.gif);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Trickery [M/C]
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2023 16:15:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Elliot wasn't particularly worried. Wild Ghost Pokemon weren't inherently vicious from his experience. Though he only encountered them once or twice in his life. And wasn't quite sure if he knew what to do if they couldn't convince it to leave. Maybe capture it? It wasn't like shooing away a Bug Pokemon after all. "An apartment room? Okay! It shouldn't be too hard." He smiled at Ever as he nodded. "But we should still be careful. Who knows what it may be up too."

A bit later, the duo made their way to the apartment. Elliot looked towards Ever as he pulled out a Pokeball and throwing out a Pokemon. A Chandelure that he recently caught. Hopefully using a Ghost Pokemon will make the Wild Ghost Pokemon more docile. Or at least more trusting. He whispered towards Ever as he beckoned him over, slowly opening the haunted apartments' entrance door. "Let's go."

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
236 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Trickery [M/C]
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 21:24:51 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

It's true that he didn't expect any level of difficulty. Ghost Pokémon were known to be mischievous, and it was probably just some harmless pranks by some ghost Pokémon. Unfortunately, not everyone found it amusing, and he wasn't the type to either. However, he also wasn't the type to make a big deal about it. To him, it was just a Pokémon being a Pokémon.
[break][break]
"I don't think it will be anything more than a few harmless pranks, but we should still be cautious. Pranks have been known to be taken too far," he agreed, his gaze sweeping the area as they walked. As the manager had said, no one else was around, but it was better to be sure than to be caught off guard by someone suddenly appearing.
[break][break]
Upon reaching the apartment, they entered. It hadn't been locked when the person living in the apartment had left, and he could only assume that they had been in a hurry. Some people and ghost Pokémon were just like that.
[break][break]
Looking around the apartment, he said, "The place is pretty clean despite the fact that the residents left in such a hurry that they didn't even lock up. Speaking of the building manager, he does want us to lock up after we're done before returning the key to him."
[break][break]
"We should check all the rooms from the report. Most of the incidents happened in the kitchen, so we can start there."[break] @elliot

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + notes

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Trickery [M/C]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 15:41:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The older male nodded. "I'll check the main bedroom, first." He explained as his Chandelure took the lead. Floating silently towards the master bedroom. It's ghostly flame lighting the way for him in the lukewarm gloom. Nothing looked particularly out of place. The room was clean and quite sparse. The bed had fresh sheets, or as fresh as an abandoned home could be. And some of the knick knacks remained. Probably left behind in a bit of a hurry to move out.

There was nothing out of place here, much to Elliot's disappointment. As he turned to leave, he heard a noise. Only to see nothing. Tilting his head he beckoned his Chandelure to follow him out of the the room. As they duo headed to the Living Room. He let out a sigh. "Nothing yet, how about you? ? Any luck yet?"

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
236 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Trickery [M/C]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 15:48:38 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Well, he supposed the kitchen could be checked last. He thought it was kind of like saving the best for last, or maybe it was more like saving the most obvious for last. After listening to what he had said, he simply nodded to show he had heard before letting him walk off.
[break][break]
Once he was gone, he considered where to look next. Perhaps the other bedroom? Yes, he would look there. With his mind made up, he made his way to the other bedroom. Instead of turning on the light, he used the flashlight on his phone to look around. Nothing about the room really stood out.
[break][break]
Circling the room, he took in everything around him. Nope, nothing out of the ordinary. Everything seemed pretty pristine in the bedroom. Figuring he should get back, he exited the bedroom and made his way back to the living room. It seemed he had arrived back just after Elliot had.
[break][break]
“Nothing to report on my end either,” he told him and was about to say more when he heard the sound of running water. Frowning, he turned in the direction the sound had come from. “That sounds like it’s coming from the bathroom. I walked past it, and nothing was in there,” he told the older male.
[break][break]
Still, he wanted to be prepared, so he released Volt, the Zebstrika, from his Pokéball before indicating that they should check out the sound. He had heard most of the incidents had happened in the kitchen, but he supposed with a ghost Pokémon, anywhere was fair game.[break] @elliot

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + notes

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights