Ambrose Hendrix
AMBROSE'S FILE
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 16:51:43 GMT
Ambrose Hendrix Avatar

AMBROSE'S INFAMY FILE

PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE X PRIVATE KNOWLEDGE

INTRODUCTORY BLURB

I'M THE BIGGEST THING SINCE WORLD WAR 3

Meet a rock legend from Unova's past. Decades ago he disappeared without a trace at the height of his fame, only reemerging once his name had long faded into obscurity. While he seeks to reignite his career, Ambrose is far from the icon he once was. He is an excessively eccentric tortured artist, his brain fried from years of living the rockstar lifestyle. Is he truly a lost soul looking to recapture his glory days, or is he using the mask of a burnt-out rocker to disguise a darker agenda? Jump into the rabbit hole (and my dms) to find out.

PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

WHAT CAN BE LOOKED UP

Ambrose's life up to his disappearance is well documented. Anyone can find countless interviews, documentaries, and articles detailing his rise to fame and every step of his rock career. Ambrose's persona as a haughty anarchist with a passion for individualism and self expression created the backbone of every one of his controversies, achievements, and public misadventures. He was once akin to a force of nature; whenever Ambrose would appear in your town you were either pumped for a legendary party or terrified of the destruction that would be left in his wake.

Presently, anyone who somehow recognizes him would be well aware of his unexplained disappearance. Additionally, any immoral actions he would be caught doing would be well within character and thus likely written off as one of his shenanigans.

LEAGUE KNOWLEDGE

POINTS OF INTEREST FOR THE LEAGUE FACTION

Ambrose does not interact with League officials if he can help it, and thus they would likely have no knowledge beyond what is publicly known.

That can always change though.

ROCKET KNOWLEDGE

POINTS OF INTEREST FOR TEAM ROCKET FACTION

Like the League, Ambrose has no interest or reason to interact with Team Rocket more than he needs to. Some astute grunts may recognize his face from visiting the Hoenn's Black Markets, but it would be hard to place him as anything other than a frequent customer.

PRIVATE KNOWLEDGE

PERSONAL SECRETS

To be developed...

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights