Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Trash (social)
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 13:16:02 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]"That's the spirit."[break][break]

As Isaac approached Elinor, he could see the endless layers that colored her reaction. Beneath her explosive rage was a meekness born of fear. Beneath her conviction was uncertainty, both of her prior direction and where she was heading now. Beneath the towering grandeur of her earthen serpents was someone who felt so small.[break][break]

Isaac never expected his heart would break for someone who'd threatened to roast him alive. This was Hoenn, though. He who had never threatened heinous, somewhat disproportionate violence before realizing how out of hand the situation had gotten could be free to cast the first stone.[break][break]

He wanted to snatch her up in a tight, protective hug. Luckily, he remembered that just grabbing someone who had been through two agonizing, back to back traumas would be kind of a stupid idea. Instead, he turned to her, thankful that his mask could cover the sheepish look on his face.[break][break]

"This is gonna sound so stupid. But, if you need a shoulder or anything while I'm still here . . ."

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Trash (social)
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 7:15:48 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

(Set sometime Late July)

Isaac offered her a shoulder, leaving the implication of crying out of the offer. But she knew it was there. She knew he wouldn’t mind letting her lower her guard for a moment and letting it all out.

Yet she could not. If she did, she would never let him go. He would become a crutch to use whenever her personal weakness became too much. She couldn’t allow herself to be bound by such a crutch.

Still, every neuron in her body screamed for reassurances. With Callan long gone and Lars nowhere nearby, Isaac would surely have to play stand-in.

“Perhaps not a shoulder… But I could use a hug.”

While she knew this was very much for herself, she figured it might help ease the troubles that might haunt Isaac and his inability to offer any real help.

OOC: Therapy

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Trash (social)
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 13:21:27 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Say no more."[break][break]

Isaac's hesitance was gone, and with it so was what little space remained between them. Isaac scooped Elinor right into a tight, protective hug. Perhaps the most striking thing about it was its gentleness. In spite of his skull mask, put-upon vocal grit, and attempts at toughening himself up, there wasn't a shred of aggression to him. In fact, his touch was so soft that Elinor may not have even realized he was hugging her until she was pulled into a firm embrace.[break][break]

He, too, nestled into her ever so slightly. If Elinor needed something to steady herself, then for just this moment he was ready to be her anchor. No matter how tightly she needed to cking onto him, he wouldn't so much as make a peep in protest. Instead, he'd simply stand tall and strong, a rare source of warmth, stability, and comfort in a world gone mad.[break][break]

"You're going to be okay, Elinor." For someone who had never used her name before today, he spoke with an unshakable confidence. "You're so much stronger than you think you are."[break][break]

Despite how firm of a hug it was, it would unravel the second Elinor wished to pull back. Until then, Isaac would let the counculwoman rest in his arms for as long as she needed.

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Trash (social)
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 8:33:56 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

(Set sometime Late July)

Isaac granted her request.

She felt it immediately. His arms wrapped around her frame, tenderly the way one might do a sibling in need. She barely knew the man and yet she found herself at ease in this hug. Perhaps it was a sign of how messed up her life had become or simply a sign of how much she was devoid of physical contact with loved ones.

Either way she simply allowed herself to ease. To let the frustrations of the world go for a moment, even if their claws had dug themselves deep into her. She knew it would be back, she knew a dagger plunged so deep was not so easily twisted out.

But for now she would rest.

OOC: Therapy

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,507 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Trash (social)
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 14:26:31 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven