Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Booty Bump Beatdown: Isaac vs Keira
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2023 6:24:49 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Isaac's first round had been an intense back and forth, both sides suffering close call after close call until went tumbling into the drink. She was as canny and ruthless of a foe as she ever was, and a clear sign that the road to booty domination wouldn't be easy.[break][break]

At least she was the devil Isaac knew. Keira Torres wasn't a name he was familiar with just yet. He'd have to do his intel on the move.[break][break]

The one thing he did know was that she'd triumphed over . That was a problem. Temp was, for lack of a better term, gifted in the art of the booty. Did his straightforward earnestness spell out his downfall? Or was Isaac going to be facing off with a booty of mass destruction?[break][break]

He didn't have time to dwell on it for too long. Watson was already out there getting the crowd amped up on his behalf. No sense in disappointing his people. As Watson waved a pair of sparklers around with reckless abandon, Isaac came strutting out to take his rightful place.[break][break]

"Name's Isaac. Good to meet ya," he'd say upon his opponent for the day showing up. He didn't have much time to size her up. Not when, for most of the day, they'd be facing away from each other. "Break a leg out there, yeah?"[break][break]

With any luck, they'd be in for a good, clean fight.

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Lupa, Kiki, Crimson
She/Her/Hers
April 1
CASTELIA CITY, UNOVA
Heteroflexible
Orthrus Gangster
Quartermaster / Gang Mom
Pay me what you owe me, don't act like you forgot.
awards
48 posts
Keira Torres DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keira
Keira Torres
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 2:11:21 GMT
Keira Torres Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","keiratest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Of course Keira had won her first match, she was a badass with a fantastic ass![break][break]
Now she faced a new challenger, a short blond fellow with an eyepatch and a ridiculously adorable Totodile. At first glance, he didn't look like he had an ass as nice as hers, but if she had learned anything from her first match, it had been just how far some folks were willing to go to make their asses bigger and deadlier. This guy had already won just like she had; there was no telling what tricks he had up his sleeve...er, booty.[break][break]
"Name's Keira Torres," she grinned, saluting him with a flourish. "May the best booty win."[break][break]
With that, she twirled around, and waved for Phoebe to prepare her first attack. The Poliwrath eyed the Totodile, then winked. She wouldn't hold back, but that didn't mean she couldn't appreciate his obvious style.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

BOOTY BUMP: ROUND TWO[break]
Outfit Vibes
HP: 150/150[break]
Phoebe gets +10 to her rolls

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.keiratest2]--accent:#d75b59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.keiratest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 2:33:54 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Isaac returned the salute in turn, a grin spreading across his face. Now this was some fighting spirit! , take notes![break][break]

"And may the best two booties give it one hell of a fight." If Keira could knock out of the fight, she had to be damn good at what she did. "Watson, kick it!"[break][break]

The Totodile nodded. He cranked up the volume with aplomb, and with it they were off![break][break]

As always, Watson seemed less interested in joining the fray and more interesting in practicing his sick moves. Did The Worm count as a Dragon Dance? Did the Running Man? Did that sick breakdance spin? He sure seemed to think so. He peeled out in a perfect 1440 spin, easing to a halt in a relaxed pose and fingergunning Phoebe's way. Her turn![break][break]

For Isaac's part, he knew trying to throw his weight around would fail. You didn't beat someone as big as Temp through sheer force. Keira had to have had a strategy up her sleeves, and he'd sleuth it out one way or another! For the time being, a simple, probing strike would suffice, because information = power.[break][break]

ZEwpGmQG + 10

[break]

[break]

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Lupa, Kiki, Crimson
She/Her/Hers
April 1
CASTELIA CITY, UNOVA
Heteroflexible
Orthrus Gangster
Quartermaster / Gang Mom
awards
48 posts
Keira Torres DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keira
Keira Torres
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 4:16:17 GMT
Keira Torres Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

The Totodile might have been small, but he had some mighty dance moves. Phoebe and Keira were both momentarily stunned as the little reptile twirled, hopped, and breakdanced his way into an early lead. The crowd around them roared, and Keira couldn't help but smile.[break][break]
"Where'd you learn to dance like that, eh?" She asked, then eyed Isaac curiously. "You teach him that?"[break][break]
Ah shit, she was getting distracted. This was a battle and she needed to do some actual fighting! She spun, allowing her ass to take center stage, then motioned for Phoebe to make a move.[break][break]
"Don't hold back just because he's cute!"[break][break]
The Poliwrath was clearly as impressed with Watson as her trainer was, but she soon shook herself out of her moment of hesitation and leapt forward at Keira's command, POUNDING the ship's floorboards to try and disrupt the Totodile's show.[break][break]
1WAlIixP + 10 = 66

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit Vibes
HP: 117/150[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.keiratest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 13:07:38 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Isaac laughed a little as his foe took time out of their battle to praise Watson. "I wish," he said, his own moves currently a step behind Keira's own. "If anything, he should be the one teaching me!"[break][break]

It was clear Watson was the powerhouse of the duo. No wonder Keira came to the same decision had. However, both failed to realize an important thing about dealing with Watson.[break][break]

You can't block the croc![break][break]

Watson was unsteady at first, but he soon started to lean into the rhythm of the pounds. Each smack on the boat popped him a little in the air, Watson taking advantage of the hangtime to hit cool poses for his adoring audience. The longer this fight went on, the more nimble these Dragon Dances would make him![break][break]

Isaac, too, tried to take advantage of the rocking of the boat. The motion in the ocean went one way, the motion in his ass went the other. Could Keira handle being knocked around back and forth?[break][break]

2hnX8VDg + 10

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Lupa, Kiki, Crimson
She/Her/Hers
April 1
CASTELIA CITY, UNOVA
Heteroflexible
Orthrus Gangster
Quartermaster / Gang Mom
awards
48 posts
Keira Torres DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keira
Keira Torres
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 13:59:56 GMT
Keira Torres Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Keira wasn't exactly a seasoned sailor, but she'd been a fighter all her life...keeping her balance wasn't too difficult, if she focused. But focusing on not making a fool of herself by falling on her face made it difficult to think through their next move. Luckily for her, Phoebe had a plan.[break][break]
Watson was nimble, charismatic, and a fan favorite. Who could really hope to compete with that? The Poliwrath knew she and Keira wouldn't have a chance unless they somehow found a way to stop the Totodile's performance. So, the swirl pattern on her chest beginning to glow, she attempted to send a wave of HYPNOSIS at him.[break][break]
A sleepy croc couldn't dance, right?![break][break]
AERr3kGT + 10 = 106

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit Vibes
HP: 83/150[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 14:26:54 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Isaac knew there was mischief in his opponents' plans. If he didn't do something quick, Watson would be yanked out of his spotlight without a shred of pity or remorse. He couldn't let that happen. Not while he was (literally) riding high off of the crowd's applause.[break][break]

When the Poliwrath's gut started to swirl, Isaac knew he only had one option.[break][break]

"Up high, buddy!" Isaac stooped down like the bottom of the cheer pyramid, Watson sliding behind him to vault off of his shoulders. That meant he'd be shadowed behind Isaac, who would take the full brunt of the Hypnosis instead. His eyes grew heavy. His stance grew lax. As Watson vaulted off of his shoulders, he damn near stumbled forward from the pressure. But it was fine! He could take it![break][break]

A decisive ass to ass smash confirmed that, no, he absolutely couldn't. Keira obliterated Isaac with trn thousand horsepower of force, launching him into the deep.[break][break]

Watson, who stuck the landing from multiple midair flips and was currently basking in the crowd's applause, was none the wiser. It was only when he noticed Isaac bobbing past that he let out a rasp of distress and fished him out of the water. He still drifted in and out of slumber, but Watson at least took his wrist and held his hand out for a (mostly) proper handshake.

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]