He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
478 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
EXTRACTION: BAKI & NAVY
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 11:30:32 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

With their way back clear, he turns his attention on Tsubaki. Shuwen holds her close, looking down at her with a sad expression.[break][break]
Baki!” Navy’s always screaming that. His brow always furrows with worry. Taking her down here is a fool’s errand. She’s losing blood, and quick. It’s going to be a risky trip back through the black. They’ve miles and miles and miles to go before they reach safety.[break][break]
I’m not—” The words stop on his lips. What difference does it make? Her real father’s a piece of work. He treats her like a kid. The part that makes him feel empty is the thought of another person calling him by that name – someone he will never see again.[break][break]
We’ve gotta get out of here. We’ll take later. Your ass is never coming down here again if I can help it. Not without some proper equipment.”[break][break]
Leaving the burning memory of his mother behind, he climbs on Voyager and rides like the wind itself. Even Voyager, normally so jovial, senses the urgency of their quest. It is no quick thing, travelling through the far reaches of the ultra sea. He holds her close, forcing the wounds shut, praying she’ll make it.[break][break]
She does, but it’s a near thing.

[break][break]

Navy calls you an idiot and takes the brunt.

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[/quote]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,203 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
EXTRACTION: BAKI & NAVY
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 20:56:08 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXTRACTION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
?