Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
EXTRACTION: BAKI & NAVY
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 1:43:26 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]league - ultra deep sea
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: PREPARATION

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After surviving a journey to the deepest extremities of Ultra Deep Sea, you find yourselves in a chamber with a glowing, magenta organ pulsing in its center. It's a gargantuan core that continuously emits energy. Terrifyingly, the radiation it spreads seemingly distorts space and time around it.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather.[break][break]

To overcome the energy's paranoia or hallucinogenic effects, designate someone who will take the brunt of the core's radiation.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Designate one character.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the brunt equally.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 2:06:43 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu2"]
[attr="class","star1tsu2"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu2"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu2"]

[attr="class","star2tsu2"]You bask in the glory of the glow.[break][break]

You're pale as snow, almost as white as the ghost beside you. It is fond of dancing, swirling in pirouette about you. And you, made in its image, are just so. In the face of eternity, you could never be anything but. To face the glow, the light of the beginning and the end, it is a religious experience. Such is the way you swim through the air toward that pulsing organ now, pulsing with the rhythm of a song heard only by you and the pale white specter. [break][break]

"This isn't any different from the last times. Dewford's dream. Our little rendez-vous. The tomb at Route 120."[break][break]

Your voice is ethereal and distant from yourself. Speaking from without, it is as if a part of you is speaking in your place, for you are lost, enchanted by the glow.[break][break]

"Why, then, are you shaking?"[break][break]

Her words don't refer to your steady hands. Instead they are to the other person beside you, your partner in this dance. A man nearly twice your age.[break][break]

He cares deeply for your well-being. That much is true. But, still, you are here, plunging your hand into a venomous organ. [break][break]

And it barely resists. [break][break]

It welcomes you, embraces you. The way your warmth flows from you, the way your very core turns cold. You are numb to the pain thanks to your dance with the ghost, but on an instinctual level, your body still reacts to it. Pupils dilate, sweat forms along your brow. Your voice catches in your throat.[break][break]

"We've—— done this kind of stuff plenty of times."[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Tsubaki takes the brunt.[break]
+ Nihilego's sting numbs Tsubaki's pain.

[attr="class","star3tsu2"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu2"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu2"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu2]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu2]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu2]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/GQMBHaM.jpg), #000; background-blend-mode: lighten; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu2]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu2 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu2]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu2 img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu2]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu2] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/GQMBHaM.jpg), #000; background-blend-mode: lighten; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu2]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,266 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 10:47:47 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

As her body turns cold, a warm hand embraces her. Grips her, pulls her back, away from the organ. Others may let her carry on like this, but not him. That she was allowed to get a step ahead of him was a trick of the Nihilego. They have fought through swarms of Eternatus’s angels to come here, where its great organ looms above them. Both of them bathe in this light, bound by it. It’s fate that brought them here.[break][break]
Listen to me. You’re so hellbent on being an adult, I’ll treat you like one.” His tone is rougher than it was before. Behind him lumbers the beast with whom his soul has melded. Vortigern looks down with quiet, expressionless eyes at Tsubaki.[break][break]
I’ve got a suit that protects me. You don’t. That’s the way it goes. Don’t go risking your life for no reason, idiot.” They’ve got time. Until one of them steps forward and kicks up the tick of their Geiger counters, the show is paused. It’s like they’re reading from a script. Everything around them waits for the players to play their part.[break][break]
He finds that thought eerie.

[break][break]

Navy calls you an idiot and takes the brunt.

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 2:41:56 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu2"]You turn and meet his eyes. [break][break]

The warmth in his touch is lost to you. Your body, numb with neurotoxins, feels neither warmth nor cold. But it's the warmth in his eyes that still reaches you, and makes you pull away from the barrier to hear him.[break][break]

"Somehow, I think you'd be doing the same whether you saw me as a woman or not."[break][break]

It's a bitter taste on your tongue, but you relent. [break][break]

What sense is lost to you at the proximity of this light, the call of a sweet dream, your feelings on the matter still can't dissuade you from his words. His connection to what's real is like a life line, thrown out to grasp in the storm. You take hold of it to keep yourself steady. You won't be swept into the sea, because he's here.[break][break]

"It doesn't matter. As long as I can't feel it, it's not real."[break][break]

You say it, but your body hesitates and finally relents, retreating from the threshold. [break][break]

Even if you say it, deep down, you know that's not true. Even the pain you can't feel, it's there somewhere, deep beneath the surface. If you feel nothing at all, that doesn't mean it's not been there all along. All it means is you've grown so used to burying it, deep down.[break][break]

"But... knock yourself out."[break][break]

You scan the area around you. As you do, you feel the angel beside you shiver, feeling something deep in the dark. It has no eyes. Instead its evolution has yielded a method of sensing its surroundings far more primal than you or Navy, something only a creature connected with the sea could manage. [break][break]

It feels the breath of the void itself, lingering on your name, calling over, and over, and over... in this state, you can almost feel it too, your name written in the venom coursing through you.[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Tsubaki allows Navy to take the brunt.[break]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu2]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu2]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/GQMBHaM.jpg), #000; background-blend-mode: lighten; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu2]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu2 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu2]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu2] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/GQMBHaM.jpg), #000; background-blend-mode: lighten; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu2]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,266 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 8:22:29 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Listen to me, Baki.” He speaks her name, but his eyes are turned up. He looks at the beating magenta heart. This is a god. This is not some lesser deity, or something that plays at being powerful. No, this is the genuine article. Its thrumming heart is there before them, pumping tsunamis of blood through veins as wide as rivers.[break][break]
Listen very well. We’re here ‘cause the League wants their weapon. Not our place to question. Not our place to judge. Not yet. We’ll get ‘em their ore.” He throws out several pokeballs. Shuwen, ever loyal, ever resolved, ever resolute, stands by the Sheriff’s side. Vortigern paces near Tsubaki. Once, he looked upon her with apathy. The part of him that will forever be Navidson looks at her with the same stern eyes as the human.[break][break]
But make no mistake, even if the League thinks different…” His hand clenches into a tight fist. His sygna suit burns with resolve, ping ponging between his human soul and his dragon soul, cascading into confidence the man he once was could only dream of having.[break][break]
Eternatus is our enemy. He’s always gonna be our enemy. I won’t stop until one of us is dead.” That resolve dulls the agony. Steadies him. Brings focus into the warrior’s world. The angels will soon be upon them. Their counter is ticking. The show must soon start. With it comes the same glow as always, like a carnival ride repeating the same turns and twists again and again and again.[break][break]
Get ready. Angels are comin’. I’ll mine. You defend.

[break][break]

[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 8:14:47 GMT
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: COMFORTING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]As materials are mined and gathered, the designated trainer(s) will begin to experience heightened anxiety and fear. The walls around you are slightly translucent. They are fleshy and pink, pulsing with energy ever so often. Through them, you can view the great starry fields of space.[break][break]

Threats may begin to encroach upon this chamber. Nihilego, Poipole, Naganadel, and mutated Pokemon who have found themselves unluckily teleported here.[break][break]

The heightened mental anguish may also take a toll, requiring healing or barriers against assaults of the mind. However, there is limited time to mine. What will you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on heals/defense.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on mining.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 9:11:03 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu2"]His words bring you pause.[break][break]

You stare deep into the chalice runneth over with entropic forces, drink the light pooling from it in with your eyes, and wonder just how true that sentiment holds. How might anything so wondrous to behold be anything but salvation? [break][break]

"Everything has an end, right? For good or bad."[break][break]

You muse, as you hold out your hand. [break][break]

The angel quivers with anticipation, breathing in the deep and feeling its brethren just beyond the walls of this chamber. You catch glimpses through the refracted light, of a world beyond the wall, of a world much like your own. [break][break]

A world reflected in a dream, a world bathed in entropy, for the failure of a hero. A world that you still remember, and you are sure Navy does as well.[break][break]

Galar.[break][break]

"Childhood. Hardship. War."[break][break]

You think of the life you had given up. A life as a Rocket, a wasted childhood running the streets of Kanto. [break][break]

This, too, had an end. An end you thank Navy for every day.[break][break]

And one day, this war will come to an end too. [break][break]

That, you're sure of.[break][break]

"Memories, too. We'll forget, and be forgotten. Even love, and those whom we love. You and I as well. Everything dies, that's just the forward march of time."[break][break]

You hear their singing voices, sheer contradiction at your words for they shall never die. You glimpse their bodies that dance in ethereal light as they hang above you in droves, come to witness the song of the deep that the core hums with now, desperate plea to save it. [break][break]

The angel at your side unleashes a beam that burns the sea itself, cutting through soft, white flesh effortlessly. [break][break]

And all hell breaks loose.[break][break]

"Only when things die can things be born anew."[break][break]

You speak, with all the authority of one who has glimpsed beyond the pale and witnessed whatever hides within that light. Amid the din, your voice rings perfectly clear.[break][break]

The chamber has become a hell. A parasite has become a predator, killing its own kind in droves. Smaller, weaker than its kin, still only a fledgling, it has learned something that they in all their imagination could never glimpse amid eternity.[break][break]

It has learned the meaning of death.[break][break]

"We all die, but it's our choices that lead us to the place where we meet our end, right? Then it's just the course of change, the natural conclusion to it all, the reason why we must make a choice. That's not my enemy, that's not what I fear."[break][break]

No, she thinks, staring deep into the core. [break][break]

It isn't the end she fears, but forever.[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Tsubaki's Nihilego attacks its incoming brethren, to defend.[break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,266 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 18:16:03 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

She gets so weird when she’s down here? Why does he keep letting her brush up against her obsession like a cat in heat? The simple answer is that she’d come anyway. She’d use her wiles and guile to sweet talk some ranger or bleeding heart into taking her down into the heart of the sea.[break][break]
And it chose to chill out by my town.” He brings down his pickaxe with precise ferocity. Ore comes loose. It slips into the bag. They’ll get some, but not as much as they’d get if Tsubaki was here mining with him.[break][break]
It sends dead things to hurt my people.” Ore explodes into pink mist. It would spread through him like a caustic plague were it not for his sygna suit. Why the League sends people down here without them, he doesn’t know.[break][break]
It. Can. Go. Die.” He sounds like a fanatic. He doesn’t care. This creature has defined his life for the past four months and twenty years. Even in Galar, Eternatus’s presence was felt nonstop. Navy’s heart yearns for its destruction. This creature would ruin them all. Mist seeps in, rolls over them.[break][break]
Baki…be careful. Something stronger than Nihilego’s about to show up.” That mist always means trouble. At least he’s gotten his load.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 7:26:21 GMT
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONDEMNING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Eventually, the Eternatus core expels enough energy to cause the designated trainers experience extreme distress and fright. At first, they may point out things, Pokemon, or people that do not exist; however, over time, their hallucinations begin to manifest into reality.[break][break]

The Poison Tera Crystals glow bright as all manner of terrible things appear, drawn from the conscious of those affected by the Eternatus core. Eventually, these manifested figures will expire, disintegrating into nothing but residual Dynamax Energy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a fusion Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a manifested trauma/memory.

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 8:14:36 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu2"]You're not sure what it is. Like a sore on the inside of your mouth, you can't help but feel it every time you speak. Something's wrong, something doesn't feel right. It's not glaring, it's not obvious, but there's a dull sensation that you feel with every word spilled, that this isn't right.[break][break]

He should be on the same side as you.[break][break]

"Are they dead, those who live forever?[break][break]

You marvel at the sight in the glowing crystalline cavern walls, reflections of the angels torn to shreds. Eternatus's immortal spinning dancers who dance no more. Were they not perfect once, because they did not know what it was to die? [break][break]

Are they more perfect now, because they have learned? Or have you tarnished them forever, their beauty and soft sweet disembodied voices, calling your name, calling you to join them?[break][break]

You watch as limbs and torn flesh fluttering amid the glow begin to stir, not yet dead. That sight alone fills you with dread unlike anything, and you involuntarily shudder...[break][break]

"No, they don't know anything of death. And isn't that a gift? They're free from this burden. To choose, to change, it's so painful, and so human. They will never learn or understand a thing, and they don't need to. They're already perfect."[break][break]

She spins gently in the air to face him and her eyes are aglow. With pupils stained the color of Eternatus's core, she speaks with fervor so very unlike her, with animated zeal as if something were speaking through her. A madness or a fury.[break][break]

"You've lost so many and yet you'd resort to killing more, as if that would change a thing. It's just nature taking its course. But if you had the power to change that, wouldn't you do the same, Michael? For Kohryu, Melody, Crystal, and Gabe?"[break][break]

She arrives at the futility of his purpose. Thirst for revenge, tears shed for those lost and rage not spared on those who took everything from him.[break][break]

A partner, his brother's last memory. [break][break]

A wife, with her memories of a happy life gone missing. [break][break]

A child, born to a world lost to history. [break][break]

And, of course, his darling brother.[break][break]

"If it were only possible, we could usurp Him. We could kill Eternatus, and bring them back. But how do you kill eternity, Michael?"[break][break]

Her pokemon seems to cower before her, swirling in the air to take refuge nearer to Navy. Her every movement seems a threat to it. [break][break]

+ [break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,266 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 9:59:44 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

There it is, his folly, coming to bite him in the face. It’s stupid taking her down here. It doesn’t matter that she’s a good battler, that she can raise Nihilego like it’s nothing. It doesn’t matter that she can win the respect of poisoned beasts. What matters is that she’s young, lost in delusion. It reminds him of Josh, but it comes from something deeper – a pain sown into her from a young age.[break][break]
My name’s Navy.” Standing up, turning to face her, the ore is forgotten. They’ve loaded up enough of the stuff to fill their League quota. Even if they didn’t, who’s going to complain? Goode has a million worries. Silph’s too busy saving the universe, as he so loves to remind Navy. They’ve only their own consciouses to way them down.[break][break]
And you’re Tsubaki. You’re a very extra young lady. Cut the prophet shit. Maybe His death won’t solve anything, but He still has to die. Not today. Not tomorrow. But one day. I’ll drive a sword right through that core myself.”[break][break]
Far away, something laughs. Poisoned mist surrounds them. It’s thick, soupy, humid stuff. Navy can’t imagine what it’s like for Tsubaki. Even in his sygna suit, the air feels thin.[break][break]
Someone works a sewing machine. Towering in front of the organ, a hooded woman works at her task. Darkness and dim angels are forgotten when the sheriff sees this woman. He’d remember her anywhere. Working tirelessly at her job, mother Navidson sews pockets on jeans. She makes shirts. She does whatever she can to pay the bills.[break][break]
Don’t talk to your sister like that, Michael.” A caustic parody of his mother’s voice intones. It’s shrill, piercing. Hattori stands ready at his side.[break][break]
Off comes the hood. She smiles down at him, a clockwork monstrosity. Three legs, three arms. A smiling face. Sewing needles work to sew the skins of Pokemon on the dead. When she finishes, the Pokemon stand up and shamble towards him.[break][break]
Snap out of it, Baki. We’re not getting out of here alive if you don’t come back to me.” The road behind them is closed. There is no safe passage through the mist. Their only choice, as ever, is to stand and fight.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 0:50:43 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu2"]Everything feels wrong.[break][break]

Words that spill from your mouth aren't yours. They speak to some truth you remember vaguely in the distant past, and yet they're disembodied, hollow, not your own. They aren't the wisdom of twenty years spent gazing into a core just like the one behind you, but something more. Even the maddening aura is not enough alone to summon these thoughts, these feelings.[break][break]

"N-Navy...? What's... going on?"[break][break]

His name feels so odd in your mouth.[break][break]

It's like something else speaks through you, moving your mouth of its own accord.[break][break]

Navy glances back at your with suspicion in his eyes, while your Nihilego cowers, and you can't imagine the reason why.[break][break]

"Don't you get it, Michael? We could live forever, down here. [break][break]

"Together."
[break][break]

You taste blood on your lips with those words. [break][break]

Remnants of angels grasp their tendrils, tenderly feel their sutures, questioning what this sensation is if it is not death. Perhaps it is a continuation of the life they have always lead. A mere interruption, like a hiccup. They stir, and begin to swirl about the chamber again, singing their songs and dancing in their fervor.[break][break]

And you are their centerpiece, the newest addition to this dance. [break][break]

Your pale skin grows paler still in the light, so pale you can see through your hand as you hold it out toward Michael. You marvel at the light caught within, like a crystal, or a shard of ice, and you feel your body becoming so light and airy, as if you weighed nothing at all.[break][break]

"A-ah——"[break][break]

You let out a gasp as the needles begin to pierce your skin, as flesh that isn't yours becomes so. The skilled wrist of a tailor moves so nimbly and you are lost in the artistry of it all, alabaster skin grafted to your own, so complimentary, so very beautiful shimmering in the light.[break][break]

It leaves you speechless.[break][break]

+ [break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,266 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 4:39:22 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

You’re rotten.” His voice is cold fury. “You’re the scum of the earth, whatever you are.”[break][break]
Hattori looks up at him expectantly. Putting a hand on his shoulder, he gives a gentle pat to the shinobi. A mega stone on his palm starts to glow. Gabe fixed this watch for him, long ago. Now it’s broken again, never to tell time or serve its proper purpose.[break][break]
Shuwen emerges, bellowing as he did the day he stepped from interdream mist. This creature is part of him. Shuwen was born from his righteous fury down in these very seas. Doubtless, some distant fool, one of the ones who cast them down into these waters, would call him an idiot. He cares not for that talk.[break][break]
ORAAAAAAAAAA!” Shuwen lunges, not for the Flesh Madonna above, but for Tsubaki. He grips her, pulls her free, stems the flow of blood.[break][break]
Like I told you before. My name’s Navy. I overdo it in fights a lot. Some aliens showed up in my town last week and we had to install a hospital ward in the jail, I hurt ‘em so bad. Back when I was a kid, and me would dine and dash. Point is, mom, I’m not the best person…”[break][break]
Hattori glows. Disappearing in an orb of light, his form shifts when he emerges. Only through their shared bond can this be possible. A gust of wind beats back the poisoned mist, exposing the tera crystals around the heart of the structure.[break][break]
…but even I can see you’re a real piece of work. You and the god that made you.”[break][break]
Water shuriken fall like rain. They cut strings. They tear limbs. They pin Pokemon to walls with furious precision. Ice beams augment the shots, freezing the shuriken solid mid-flight. Hattori’s hands do not stop moving, his angered movements a reflection of his Lord’s heart.[break][break]
Baki. Eris. Noel. John Peters. Deputy Dave. The rest of the town. They’re people who can’t understand you, much less fight you. That means it’s up to me to judge you.”[break][break]
Strings fly out like steel arrows, raining down on high. The Madonna judges them with a mother’s quiet contempt. Hattori casts a substitute up at the spun steel, reflecting the strike. She’s open. Vulnerable.[break][break]
Justice? Michael, your father’s right about you. You’re nothing but a punk. Failing grades at school. Not good at sports. All you wanted to do was run the roads, smoke, and fight. Who are you to judge anyone?”[break][break]
Their sheriff. You and your skeleton dragon are in my town. The only justice in this world you can rely on is the justice you make for yourself.” He looks to Tsubaki, lost in her delusions. “Remember that, Baki. Hattori, go for her heart.”[break][break]]
The frog launches himself up in a spout of water, soaring like a warrior of legend. Shuwen watches on, his heart spurring him to fight, but knowing his place for now is to protect.[break][break]
A blade of extrasensory force forms in his hand. Were he any other Pokemon, he would not be able to reach this foe. Not even Vortigern could do this. The black dragon would be pierced by a thousand arrows. Hattori dances on the wind. Jumping from strand to strand, twisting his lithe form up, he traces a path higher and higher.[break][break]
He’s face to face with her. His blade goes for her heart. He, too, tries to give a battle cry.[break][break]
OWAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”[break][break]
He pierces her heart. The Madonna of flesh crumples.[break][break]
The mist recedes. The heart stands before them. He could try. They could try. They could kill the core of a god.[break][break]
But no. Not today. He can’t risk that fight today.[break][break]
Come on, Baki.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 5:34:55 GMT
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONTROLLING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The mental anguish rises to unbearable levels. As the Eternatus core whirs, the fleshy walls begin to swarm with pink eye-like shapes. Still, through these translucent barriers, you catch a glimpse of a nearby planet. One that looks suspiciously like the one you all live in—except that a large portion of it seems covered in land.[break][break]

You must escape with your gathered material. Your ally or allies may be incapacitated by the paranoia settling in their psyches, or perhaps, the eldritch mutations beginning to metamorphose their body or bodies.[break][break]

Depending on how much your characters have mined, you may need to lessen your extracted load to ensure successful escape from this wretched place. After all, the horrors that reside here may make chase.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and escape.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 5:40:01 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu2"]A familiar embraces closes around you, pulls you from the clutches of angels. You feel a slight tug, and your vision is shrouded in droplets of red. They scatter like jewels and color the scene unfolding at a distance.[break][break]

Navy's shouting, and Hattori's all worked up. [break][break]

You wonder why.[break][break]

Looking up, you acknowledge the pokemon that's holding you: an extension of Navy himself, a projection of his fighting spirit.[break][break]

His touch is nostalgic. [break][break]

It snaps you out of it a little, this constant haze that's been clouding your head since you gazed straight into the light. [break][break]

You're reminded of those rare occasions Shuwen doesn't accompany the sheriff on his constant meddlesome journeys outside town. Those nights the past five months you've come home to an empty house and, afraid to be alone, cuddle into the pokemon's arms. [break][break]

The shame and embarrassment you'd feel if somehow Navy knew, or could sense it... you'd die on the spot, really...[break][break]

... but, in the end, childish as it felt, it was worth it -- cause for someone who's always been alone since the age of twelve, raised by maids, convenience store food, and ill-intentioned ruffians that would eventually lead you into the waiting arms of Rocket, you finally, finally had someone who gave a shit about you. [break][break]

The way his fur's so soft, despite how proficiently he tears apart his foes... he could only belong to someone like Navy, after all.[break][break]

You look down at the state of your arm. It's slick and wet, entirely red like you plunged it straight into a bucket of paint. [break][break]

But it doesn't hurt a bit. [break][break]

As long as you can't feel it, it's not real. Right?[break][break]

And so you gently pet Shuwen's arm, waiting for the worst of it to be over.[break][break]

"... Alright... alright, alright... no need to yell..."[break][break]

You protest Hattori's battle cry, his shout splitting open your head.[break][break]

Your body's weak. You've lost a lot of blood. [break][break]

An arm being flayed kinda does that. [break][break]

But, at least down here, it doesn't take a lot of effort to float. So you cross the chamber and reach for your guardian angel with your good arm, to pat her on her squishy head. Immediately, her tense, frozen state relaxes, and she's back to her old self.[break][break]

"Next time... sting me awake, will ya...?"[break][break]

You turn to Navy.[break][break]

It's hard to meet his eyes. Not when you feel like something else is looking through them. [break][break]

Whether a hidden part of you, or something else from beyond, you don't know what came over you. It's gone now, so you think. [break][break]

But, before you lose too much blood, you've gotta say something. [break][break]

So you force yourself to look him in the eye under the brim of your hat.[break][break]

"... Th-... thanks, again... dad..."[break][break]

You dunno what compels you to say it. But time and time again, he's been there to save you, to look after you, to offer you sage advice. He's no role model, but he's there. That's what counts. That's the important part. [break][break]

In a world where you've been invisible, entirely unseen for your entire life, he's the only human who's managed to see Tsubaki.[break][break]

"... Ready to go when you are."[break][break]

You say it like it's no big deal, but the throbbing behind your eyes won't stop. Stay here any longer next to the core and you don't know what'll happen.[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Nihilego's sting numbs Tsubaki's pain. [break]
+ Tsubaki readies herself for an escape.

[/newclass]