A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
First Times a charm [w]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2019 2:58:49 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
wandering around in caves of meteor falls was not really something that morgan often found himself doing, but he was in search of something that could potentially be beneficial in raising his dragon pokemon. in a matter of fact, that was just the site objective, the main focus of this session was to train his pokemon in order for him to be of some use to his superiors in clan. he had been integrated into the clan long enough for him to get his bearings here, and it was now time for him to do something.

walking down into the depths of the cave system of meteor falls morgan needed a form of protection as he ventured further into the mountain. he would usually call forward his starter pokemon, kairo, but today he was feeling a bit different.

with him reaching for the pokeball that contained, the small azure dragon that he had recieved a while back but had not utilise at all. today was the day the young dragon type pokemon would get the much needed attention that it was lacking. given that morgan had also seen its evolved form, he was more that giddy to get on with his adventure.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
First Times a charm [w]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2019 6:54:18 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"The water here is so clear, no wonder you like it," the pink and green haired woman mused aloud to herself. Sitting on the edge of the massive pool of water, her knees were brought to her chest as she watched her blastoise eagerly soaking himself within the azure-hued liquid. Nearby, a waterfall roared powerfully, and yet, the sound was like an almost soothing noise to her ears. Possibly because she grew up around the familiar sound of dragon's that, to others, seemed fearsome. But, her? It was like a warm 'welcome home'!

It was with an abrupt realization that...she almost sorta kinda missed home. It wasn't often she left the safety of Blackthorn - she never had a reason to. Being a whole region away though, even if it was for something 'seriously important', felt...pretty odd. With a rare, grueling thought, the female quickly realized she felt almost a bit homesick. Quickly though, the feeling was replaced with a typical, wide smile. No reason to be down about a choice she made, yea? She made it for a reason, after all!

"Scoot over, big guy. I'm coming in!" Smile growing wider, she was fully prepared to dive in alongside the water-type, pausing only when she heard the sound of footsteps. Not bothering to actually fully turn around, she instead dipped her head back, staring at the male from upside down. Almost immediately, she recognized who it was, despite not seeing him in what felt like...forever, honestly. Pink strands of hair dropping onto the floor as she continued to goofily peer upwards at him, her smile only grew.

"Morgan!"
close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
First Times a charm [w]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2019 16:30:21 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
The sound of his name echoed through out the cave, causing him to turn around abruptly. The sound bouncing off the wall he couldnt pin point the exact origin of it but the moment he turned he had found it. With the pinkette peering up from the ground in an what morgan would call an awkward position, he himself could only laugh at the situation. Walking over to where the pinkette was, it was a really nice to see a familiar face.

Considering that he was a late addition to the clan, he had recieved his bonded dragon significantly later than everyone else. The young man had a considerable amount of catching up to do. Approaching Noelle, he felt as if he was going home and he was not sure if it was the same for her, but being around someone you knew made you feel extremely relaxed.

As he reached for his pokeball that contained the azure lizard, he noticed the large blastoise playing around in the pool. Pointing towards him, he was in awe at how much the pokemon had grown. "Is that who I think it is..." With him referring to the large turtle pokemon the shock and surprise was written all over his face, but inwardly he felt left behind especially as he had not changed as much as noelle.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
First Times a charm [w]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2019 20:46:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD FRAXURE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / mold breaker[break]
dual chop / swords dance / dragon claw / taunt
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD OCTILLERY APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / suction cups[break]
octazooka / ice beam / bullet seed / rock blast
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
First Times a charm [w]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2019 4:36:25 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
A wide, proud grin bore itself onto the pinkette's lips; perhaps it was the slightest bit cocky. Not that she had much to be cocky about, this blastoise had been her father's. She could claim she 'toughened him up' as much as she wanted to, but...aha...It more likely the other way around. Unlike most trainers, it was usually her pokemon who taught her a thing or two. "How's your little guy doing? He was so cute - I'd love to see him again!" Her true love of pokemon - especially dragon-types - reared its head as she couldn't help but coo and beg. As caretaker of the Dragon Den, the automatic bond and love she felt towards the pokemon were endless. "Come on, let me see em'!" She begged.

However, those puppy-eyes were halted when the sudden irritated grunt arose from her blastoise, who had pulled himself onto land to greet the blonde trainer. On his back, a red pokemon seemed to be stuck on his shell, seeming just as displeased as he was. Unfortunately, the turtle's short arms couldn't even attempt to reach the stuck wild pokemon. It was almost a bit cute - like a tyrantrum trying to pickup something from off the ground! Realizing she'd been giggling at the turtle - who turned to give her a slight glower - she quickly sprung into action.

"Oh! You got a little something on your shell buddy, let me just..." She stood, reaching over to grab onto the octillery. Beginning to pull, she quickly realized she underestimated the strength of its suction cups. "...Okay. Okay. So this is...uhm...Let's try pulling a little harder." With a determined expression, she began to tug once more whilst her pokemon pulled. The octopus pokemon wiggled, as though trying its best to help out but...yeah, no. It didn't help. Even with her almost unnatural strength, it wasn't budging.

"...Morgannnn," whining due to her frustration, she turned to look at him whilst still holding onto and tugging the octopus, "help please!"

// unlike the-place-that-shan't-be-named im actually taking my times with wilds instead of just killing them uwu praise me

close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
First Times a charm [w]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2019 10:04:00 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
'hmm how was the little dragon?' It had been a long time since he had used the pokemon as it had the worst temperament and Morgan he couldnt control it. It was not like the pokemon aggression was towards just dragon pokemon, it was aggressive towards and pokemon it saw and this a risk that he was willing to risk at the moment. "eh she... she is okay, same old behaviour." sighing at this, it was fairly embarrassing that a member hailing from the blackthorn dragon clan. Noelle plee in wanting to see the young dragon was tempting as just as morgan gave into her request, the two were disrupted from a grunt from the large bipedal turtle.

Morgan watched in enjoyment as noelle tried to assist her large friend. For a girl that loved to boast about her strength it was intriguing to see her struggling when attempting to pry the octillary away from the blastoises shell. The more she tried the more her facial expressions became more determined. Even the octopus pokemon was assisting her to trying to pry itself away, but both of their efforts were in vain as the strength of the pokemons suction cups proved to much for them both.

'help?' The mighty noelle has finally succumbed to her humanity as she requested morgans assistance in the removal of the pokemon. Honestly even he was unsure of whether his assistance would be of any use, but he had nothing to lose even if he did comply with her request.

Joining noelle in the removal of the pokemon, Morgan began pulling with her but it still did not budge. "okay, lets do it at the same time. ill count down." taking a deep breath morgan began. "...3, ....2, ....1 Go!" Pulling with all his might, Morgan along with noelles assistance had managed to pull the pkoemon off of blastoise shell, however for Morgan he fell into the pool of water that resided behind him. The octillary swam away happily but Morgan arose soaked to his underwear, and he was not very impressed.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
First Times a charm [w]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2019 2:17:54 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"We can do it!" A bit of a 'pep talk' beforehand would do them good, right? "Feel that inner dragon inside of you and...heave ho!" Noelle shouted out, pulling back at the count of three just as Morgan did. This time, the stuck pokemon's grip finally loosened, and with satisfying ripping sound, was pulled from off of her blastoise. With it though, Morgan flew back and...she? She didn't budge much, honestly. All she saw was the blonde abruptly flying backwards and into the crystalline waters.

Turning to hunker near the waters edge and stare at him, that smirk-like smile slowly edged its way onto her lips as she tried to contain in her laughter. "Oh, Morgan...you're a bit wet there. And there. And...there. Aaaannnddd....there," she pointed all over him, a small giggle finally releasing from her lips. Thankfully, her teasing stopped there as she pulled back. Blastoise, on the other hand, seemed ecstatic as he let out a relieved sigh. He hunkered near Morgan, stubby, strong arms picking the boy up and placing him back onto land. He, unfortunately, couldn't do much about him being soaked and wet though.

"Oh! I have an idea!" Noelle reached to the belt on her hip whilst blastoise looked slightly concerned; her ideas tended to be a bit...out there. With a click of the pokeball and a bright flash of light, a blue, elegant and serpentine creature was released; her dragonair. The dragon dipped downwards, her forehead touching the priestess in a soft, tender greeting, and a show that, despite her moments of idiocy, the bond she shared with her dragons were as genuine as could be.

"Dragonair, use twister on Morgan." The serpent gave her a confused, if not wary look. "Obviously don't like...hurt him. Just a little...y'know. Just a tiny twister - oh, that sounds kinda cute, doesn't it? Tiny twister - yeah! Just a tiny twister!" Dragonair gave Noelle a blank-faced expression, but, soon sighed. The orbs around her neck glowed brightly. And from her mouth, blue winds appeared, taking the form of a considerably small 'twister' attack. It...actually did do wonders for drying off the blonde. Still, a pokemon move was still an attack - and should he have not been ready for it, it very likely might've tossed him back into the water.

All the while, the sudden raging and softly roaring winds seemed to be mildly bothering something sleeping nearby, unbeknownst to the pink and green-haired trainer.
close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
First Times a charm [w]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2019 22:05:17 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
Great. Of everyone from back home, it had to be noelle that he made a fool of himself in front of. She'd take this opportunity to mock him and play games at his expense. Thankfully though the blastoise that she carried around with her took it in his stride to pick up the blonde young man and set him on the ground.

"Thanks mate." Morgan stated whilst patting the shell of the large turtle pokemon as he went about his business. Looking back towards his friend, Noelle's eyes lit up as she had just come up with an idea momentarily are thoroughly mocking that he was soaked through and through. Seeing that reached for a pokeball, morgan felt a pit forming inside his stomach.

"Noelle, whatever you are thinking don't do i-" unfortunately for him it was so late, as he was attacked by her dragonair. Sometimes she loved to help even when it was not necessary. Being at the waters edge, it was no surprise that he dropped back into the water after her little stunt. "Noelle!" Morgan loudly let his displeasure at her actions known to her. But whilst doing that the loud noises that they both were making disturbed a sleeping pokemon.

Pulling himself to the land once again, Morgan could hear the growling of a pokemon. Looking around for a while, he turned to see the up happy facial expression of a mid tier evolution dragon pokemon. "Uh Noelle... I think a little help would be uh, you know great..."

Slowly backing up away from the pokemon, Morgan pulled out the pokeball that contain his own dragon pokemon. If it was anytime for the little dragon to be ruthless it would be now.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
First Times a charm [w]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2019 1:48:11 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
Oops.

The pinkette's hand raised to her lips, likely to muffle a laugh, as he plopped right back into the water. "....Take two! Let's try again, Odessa!" Noelle clasped her hands together with a determined cheer, failing to find the faults within her 'helpful idea'. Thankfully, she was stopped by the sudden appearance of...oh, was that a fraxure? Automatically, a light seemed to come into those vibrant green eyes that the priestess possessed. That didn't stop her from playfully teasing the blonde though, who'd been 'oh so against' her 'helping' a few moments ago, right? "Huh? I think you got this one, Morgan! I believe in you!" Who knew that that bright smile of hers could seem so...petty.

Thankfully, she were merely joking. Dragons, when irritated, weren't something to be trifled with. Even her own, 'work in progress' deino could do some serious damage to her if she ever pushed him far enough past his typical 'irritated over everything' phase. The fraxure growled and glowered at the trainers as it drew closer, brandishing those incredibly sharp tusks.

Odessa watched carefully, the dragonair looking as tranquil as ever from where she stood. Argos though? The parental blastoise looked as though he were about to have a heart-attack as Noelle strayed closer, seeming to have little intention in battling the pokemon. Still, Noelle only showed the water type her palm, as if telling him to 'stop', she had this.

Approaching the fraxure, she got onto her knees, carefully resting her hands on her lap as he knelt in front of the pokemon, her head giving a careful, respectful dip. "Did we disturb your rest? We're really sorry - could you forgive us?" The fraxure seemed a bit taken aback by her sudden polite tone, pausing in its threatening display, if just to growl softly at her.

She turned upwards, if just to motion to Morgan to do the same as her. "He looks like a bonehead, I know. But, he's just like me too. Right, Morgan?"

close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
First Times a charm [w]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2019 15:01:38 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
She was playing with fire. This wasnt like any dragon pokemon back at blackthorn that had been surrounded by and interacted with human. No this was a wild dragon, that had no qualms in maiming a person for irritating it. Morgan was apprehensive about noelle's approach to this dragon but crept forward as she mention that he was just like her. He had no intention of helping kneeling, but rather he had the intention of preventing her from being sliced and scarred eternally. He knew that she wouldnt be the same little eye candy if she had giant slash running across her face.

Whilst the dragon stood there and was apprehensive, Morgan could see the dragons temperament become even more unstable as he noticed its claw twitching the closer he approached as noelle dipped her head in respect to the fearsome creature. "Shit." The action in of bowing your head, shows a moment of weakness. Dragons respect and represent strength how could she be foolish enough to do such a thing.

By this time Morgan was close enough to yank noelle back to his positioning. Thankfully though the wild pokemons claw had just missed her face, cutting a few strands of her pink hair. "jesus... I dont think trying to calm it down is gonna work noelle."

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
First Times a charm [w]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2019 1:04:21 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
There was a slight glint of sharpened claws in the dull light of the cavern and the sharp sound of something cutting through the air. Noelle, being herself, didn't move nor flinch - the notion of danger from a dragon-type went well over her head. Well, honestly, that went with mostly any pokemon. Pulled back with a sharp grunt, she fixated Morgan with a small look. "I was in the process of-" She let out a sharp breath, perhaps a little pout, before waving a hand. "Ah...but...thank you, I guess!"

Not thinking much of nearly having a face gorged open by the pokemon, her blastoise...didn't think in such an optimistic state. Parental and protective as always, the massive turtle quickly towered over the dragon type with a look of an enraged parent. Twin canons on his back were exposed and pointed directly down onto the smaller pokemon in an incredibly threatening position..

"Argos,"
the pinkette chided. The blastoise only huffed before taking a step or two away. Still, the turtle's weary, stern gaze rested on the dragon who also gave a challenging glower back. "Well then, its up to you to battle it, Morgan! You have my support, 100%!" She was incredibly quick to 'dump' the task onto the blond. In fact, she even started gently, well as gentle as 'druddigon arms' (as Mateo called her) could be, towards the fraxue.

"Go get him, buddy! Let me hear that dragon war cry!"
close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
First Times a charm [w]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2019 10:14:15 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
Scratching the back of his head. Morgan knew that walking away from the situation at had wouldnt be easy, especially with something and dangerous as an agitated dragon type pokemon. Unhinging Vy's pokeball that always hung around his neck, the young man assessed how dangerous this could be especially when the small dragon was just about half the size of the fraxure.

Deeming that he needed to have faith in the small dragon, Morgan released the baby dragon from its pokeball. Upon release the small pokemon 'roared' although it was more akin to a kitten's mew. It was cute, and she for whatever reason she always did that. It was perplexing but considering she was around fully evolved dragons back in jhoto it was not really surprising.

This was going to be Vy's real aspect of combat, and tiny tot was supposed to be prepared thanks to their practise. "Lets go Vy. Bite." The azure blue dragon charged without further notice opening its mouth in the process. The distance between the two dragons was not that large, and thanks to this Vy was able to successfully land the bite attack but thanks to the the the distance had closed and now the wild pokemon could counter attack.

The battle between the two pokemon had come towards its end as the young dragon although very injured managed to land one more decisive dragon claw successfully fainting the enemy pokemon. Seeing this his injured pokemon about to collapse from exhaustion he ran over to her picking her up and cradling the azure dragon in his arms. She fought hard and the blonde trainer was pleased with the outcome.

turning back to noelle, he gave an eye smile thanking her for the moral support. Even if she was the reason he will get sick with a cold.

capturing fraxure

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
First Times a charm [w]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2019 2:17:30 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD POLIWHIRL APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / swift swim[break]
mud bomb / hydro pump / double slap / belly drum
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD WARTORTLE APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / torrent[break]
water pulse / skull bash / rapid spin / protect
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
First Times a charm [w]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2019 2:49:30 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
Watching the young pokemon fight, Noelle couldn't help but smile. Honestly, the young bagon reminded her a lot of her own troublemaker, the 'scourge' of the Dragon Den, as a few of her elders liked to call him. The deino she possessed, just like Vy, had plenty of growing to do. But, the pinkette was excited to see the end results; the amount of potential both young ones possessed was immense. When the fearsome battle ended with the smaller dragon as victorious, Noelle smiled, clasping her hands together and smiling widely. "I knew you could do it - I told you you could!" She giggled with an enthusiastic nod.

"Oh! Hold on, I got someone that'll help - Peach!" A flash of light, and a pink, soft blob of a chansey appeared, hurriedly making her way over to them both. "Use Heal Pulse on Vy please." Peach nodded eagerly, smiling up at both Morgan and his fearsome little dragon. Hands lighting up in a soft, healing green light as she touched the bagon's head. Immediately, most of the pokemon's major wounds were gone with the blink of an eye.

It seemed all the commotion had caused a poliwhirl to stir from the vast pool of water. Oddly enough, the moment it emerged from the lakeside, looking ready to enter the brawl, the sound of rain just outside the vast caver of Meteor Falls could be heard. Was it raining outside? Staring at the ready-to-go water type, the pinkette abruptly decided that yea - she wanted this one. "Peach, do you think-" Before she could even attempt to ask the chansey if she could hold her own in a quick battle, the normal type was...gone. No, really, she'd returned herself to her pokeball. "Ah, right. I forgot, she gets super nervous about battling." Noelle giggled softly.

"Oh! How about uhm..." With a touch of her fingers to one of the pokeballs on her hip, her deino appeared, shaking himself off with a little, moody huff. Spotting the aggressive water type, Nero immediately got defensive, his nostrils flaring in a little huff as a growl emitted from his throat. "Yes, yes, we know you're scary," Noelle tsked, "I need you to actually listen to me though, Nero. Do you get that?" The deino let out a very loud, complaining grumble, but, obliged.

"Make the first move with a dragon rush," the tamer commanded, and he, surprisingly, listened. Blue aura alighting the dark dragon, he charged forward, tackling into the poliwhirl in a sudden rush of draconic energy that sent it flying backwards. However, the poliwhirl soon retaliated with a rather empowered hydro pump. Even if it wasn't very effective, the strengthened torrent of water being shot from so close managed to bring the deino to his knees, if just briefly. That...wasn't good. She had to end this, quickly too..Ah...what would Mateo or Adam do? She had to battle smart, not just throw moves back and forth. "Uhm...ah...It'd be dangerous to get close with that hydro pump...and we're in a cave so..." A mud bomb was abruptly launched, with nero barely managing to avoid it. he gave an impatient snarl towards noelle, who perked up. "Right, right, in the middle of a battle - ah, sorry! uhm...we're...in a cave..in...oh! use hyper voice - and, morgan, cover your ears!"

The inside of nero's mouth glowed a bright white. Abruptly, a large shockwave shot from out of it - the moment it came into contact with an object, said attack exploded. enhanced by the enclosed area of the cavern walls, the noise was amplified as it echoed, causing it to be...well, devastating when it finally came into contact with its target. when the dirt and dust cleared, the poliwhirl lie there on the ground, defeated. tossing a pokeball out at the pokemon, noelle clasped her hands together with a bright smile. "good job, nero!"

tl;dr - small battle happened which she won using an amplified hyper voice.
capture attempt on the poliwhirl 

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
First Times a charm [w]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2019 2:25:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
NOELLE CAUGHT WARTORTLE!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / torrent[break]
water pulse / skull bash / rapid spin / protect
[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 10 pokedollars!