played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
Wealth doesn't corrupt character - it makes it visible.
awards
234 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
EXTRACTION: Oz + Niky
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 1:45:40 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]league - ultra deep sea
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: PREPARATION

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After surviving a journey to the deepest extremities of Ultra Deep Sea, you find yourselves in a chamber with a glowing, magenta organ pulsing in its center. It's a gargantuan core that continuously emits energy. Terrifyingly, the radiation it spreads seemingly distorts space and time around it.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather.[break][break]

To overcome the energy's paranoia or hallucinogenic effects, designate someone who will take the brunt of the core's radiation.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Designate one character.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the brunt equally.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Nike
He/Him
December 1
Lilycove City
Homosexual
Music Retail Worker/DJ
Civilian
You May Say I'm a Dreamer, But I'm Not The Only One
awards
101 posts
Niky Racz DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun4
Niky Racz
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 1:48:06 GMT
Niky Racz Avatar
Niky found himself in a pit. Luckily his cane was nearby, but he was sore and hurt. Not badly, but still enough to feel a good bit of paranoia and fear. Looking around, he saw someone familiar. Ozzy? What was he doing here? Just where was "here"? Around him were crystals, and in the center of the room that they were in was a pulsating organ looking thing. Something didn't feel right, and pain erupted in his chest. With straining breaths, he tried to overcome whatever this was. His lungs burned. But he wasn't alone bearing this energy's properties.

His head still hurt, and he felt an innate sense of distrust towards Ozzy. But he got up, hobbled over to his cane, then walked over to him. "Hey, Ozzy, are you okay? Do you know where we are?" He still had a sense of dread, and that he was being watched. Then again, for all he knew, Ozzy drugged him and tossed him in here. Oddly, he still had six pokeballs on him, he just didn't know who he had. The blonde kept a small distance between them for now.

~
They both take the brunt equally?

RKS: 50 points

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
awards
234 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 20:16:46 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar
[attr="class","oznitop"][attr="class","ozni"]
[attr="class","oznimain"]What a good PR stunt this would make. Not only had he gone down here once, but he’d volunteered to do it twice. That obviously meant he cared about this place. He totally wouldn’t run back to white sand beaches at the first sign of danger. Even if he totally would.

Though he turned down a partner for this trip—wanting to appear like a total badass—it would have been nice to have a scapegoat. Just as he reached for the thing, a commotion emerged behind him. Blue eyes turned to face the noise.

The two Pokemon at his side did the same. The younger Arctozolt rushed toward the noise while the Porygon-Z just beeped irritably. Its noises are reminiscent of someone sitting on the remote.

A shock of blonde hair appeared at the capsule’s dip. It was that kid! The one who’d helped him get saddled with Kazooie and Princess Lei. “Yo, blondie!” He totally hadn’t forgotten the guy’s name. The question made him blink. He’d heard of people falling into this hellhole, but he’d never run into someone who did it. It took a certain kind of clumsy to trip into another dimension.

“Arr! Matey! This is the Ultra Sea—” He gestured to the sparkling poison crystal hoard around him. “We’re gathering tera shards for the league.” He gestured to a pickaxe on the ground beside him. “And this ugly little—” He hissed as he laid his hand on the organ. A thousand paranoid thoughts flowed through him. “--bastard is trying to stop us. Probably making you feel like a fruit loop.” It kind of made him want to beat the kid to death with his own kid too. Weeeird.

Grateful for the help, he kicked one of the pickaxes toward Niky. “Might as well mine while you’re here!”

Notes
Take the brunt equally

[attr="class","ozni","oznitag"]
[attr="class","oznipoke"]

[newclass=.ozni] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.oznimain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.oznitag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.oznimain b] color: #7DE4FB; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.oznimain i] color: #5ADEFA; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.ozni u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #7DE4FB; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.ozni a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.oznipoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; ;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #7DE4FB;[/newclass][newclass=.oznitop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #7DE4FB;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
awards
234 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 20:17:48 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: COMFORTING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]As materials are mined and gathered, the designated trainer(s) will begin to experience heightened anxiety and fear. The walls around you are slightly translucent. They are fleshy and pink, pulsing with energy ever so often. Through them, you can view the great starry fields of space.[break][break]

Threats may begin to encroach upon this chamber. Nihilego, Poipole, Naganadel, and mutated Pokemon who have found themselves unluckily teleported here.[break][break]

The heightened mental anguish may also take a toll, requiring healing or barriers against assaults of the mind. However, there is limited time to mine. What will you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on heals/defense.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on mining.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Nike
He/Him
December 1
Lilycove City
Homosexual
Music Retail Worker/DJ
Civilian
awards
101 posts
Niky Racz DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun4
Niky Racz
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 2:15:59 GMT
Niky Racz Avatar
One of his pokeballs released a Pokemon. Snoot the Snivy used Leaf Blade to draw a literal line in the ground between them and the rushing Arctozolt. The man called him blondie...did he really forget his name? Well, that was rude...but also kind of refreshing. Then again, idol music didn't seem like it would jive well with Ozzie's tastes. With small nudge at the back of Snoot's head, the grassy serpeant stepped back as the man answered his question in a humorous way. How the hell did he manage to stay goofy in this situation was beyond him. The Ultra Sea? How the hell did he end up here?! He took a cursery glance at the organ...tera shards, and that thing stopping him?

There was still that lingering feeling that Ozzy was lying to him. A pickaxe came sliding his way. A thin blonde eyebrow rose at that. "You serious? Bad knee...I'll have a hard enough time getting out here on my own two feet, let alone carrying a bunch of tera shards around." He still really wanted to shove his cane down Ozzy's throat. But they had other problems. Mutated Pokemon and others started to show up. Not good! "Why don't you focus on mining, and I'll focus on defense." With that, he released another Pokeball, revealing Moody the Mudkip. "Moody, use Rock Slide. Snoot, Leaf Blade those walls...see if we can make that thing bleed." A bit bloodthirsty perhaps, but if it'll make the trip out of here easier, the better. Moody sent a bunch of rocks at the invading ultra beasts and mutated 'mons while Snoot's Leaf Blade collides with the fleshy walls. Even as he feared for his life...

~

Focus on Defense.

RKS points: 100 total

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
awards
234 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 2:34:34 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar
[attr="class","oznimain"]The Arctozolt skidded to a stop in front of the line. It squealed in confusion as its feathers rose in irritable rows. “Zolt!” It squawked at the little grass snake. Thick claws dug into the squelching soil beneath it. But its expression was more hurt than angry. It just wanted to play! “Come on, Icee. Get back here.” As it turned toward its trainer, the ice dino would gift Niky a sneeze

“As a heart attack, babe.” Blue eyes drifted to Niky’s leg as if noticing the injury for the first time. The younger man’s complaints received a sigh in return. One that was punctuated with the sharp ring of steel on stony flesh. “I can carry the stuff—” He paused to flex. ‘I just need you to mine it.” The organ beside him whispered judgment. He’s just dead weight. Why do you even care that he’s here? He’d be better off tossed to the ultra beasts. Like livestock with a fly, the CEO tossed the disembodied voice away.

Not wanting to be a damsel-in-distress, Ozni jerked his head toward one of the nearby tunnels. “Two shields are better than one, right?” A Pokemon saving him was one thing—a human was something else entirely. Flat fins slapped against the ground as the ice-type jogged toward one of the other entryways. Her eyes snapped open as she brought blades of ice crashing down in front of their encroaching threats.

As the leaf cut through flesh, Oz winced. A bandage was wrapped around his left arm. “Careful! That stuff burns!” Some part of him was tempted to shove Niky into the waiting maw. Images of him abandoning him to his crazy ass Dodrio surged to the forefront of the CEO’s mind. The smile he gave the idol no longer reached his eyes. It was sharp and dangerous like the pickaxe he lazily swung at the surrounding crystals.

Notes
Focus on Defense

[newclass=.ozni] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.oznimain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.oznitag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.oznimain b] color: #7DE4FB; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.oznimain i] color: #5ADEFA; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.ozni u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #7DE4FB; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.ozni a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.oznipoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; ;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #7DE4FB;[/newclass][newclass=.oznitop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #7DE4FB;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
awards
234 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 2:35:02 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONDEMNING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Eventually, the Eternatus core expels enough energy to cause the designated trainers experience extreme distress and fright. At first, they may point out things, Pokemon, or people that do not exist; however, over time, their hallucinations begin to manifest into reality.[break][break]

The Poison Tera Crystals glow bright as all manner of terrible things appear, drawn from the conscious of those affected by the Eternatus core. Eventually, these manifested figures will expire, disintegrating into nothing but residual Dynamax Energy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a fusion Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a manifested trauma/memory.

close tab

played by

Jun

Nike
He/Him
December 1
Lilycove City
Homosexual
Music Retail Worker/DJ
Civilian
awards
101 posts
Niky Racz DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun4
Niky Racz
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 1:15:49 GMT
Niky Racz Avatar
The Arctizolt seemed disappointed, and sneezed at him. Whatever, this wasn't the time for playing. With punctuating clunks and clings, Ozzy reiterated that he could carry them by himself, he just needed someone to mine them. Even with the defense in full force, and the much appreciated warning from Ozzy being just in time for Snoot to wiggle around the splash, Niky glowered at the man. With ice and rocks pummeling the mutated and fuzed Pokemon, Niky made things very clear. "What part of I can't did you not understand? I stress my knee, it hurts. Walking for too long, it hurts. You get it? No, I suppose you won't. Instead you'd be the same drunken scum that'll T-bone another vehicle and cause permanent injury or worse. The way that I'm useful in this situation is via battling. Get over it." The blonde snapped at the guy with the hope that maybe that'll get through his thick skull. If not...well, the cane was used for more than just to help him walk.

"Snoot, get back here and use Growth! Moody, Hydro Pump that Onix and Yamask thing!" The Snivy darted around the chaos to get back to the firing line, glowing green as she increased her attack and special attack. Just as the fusion Pokemon reared up to strike at the grass type, Moody fired a torrent of water that blasted the creature clear to the other side of the room. Snoot then used Slam just to knock the Lopunny thing off balance for Ozzy to take advantage of. Niky could only hope that whatever Ozzy was doing here, he'd make it quick so they can get the heck out.

~

Battle a Fusion Pokemon

RKS: 150

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
awards
234 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 21:11:01 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar
[attr="class","oznimain"]For a moment, there was something dark in those sky-blue eyes. Something other and something angry. A gaze behind the curtain? As quick as it appeared, that look was gone. Again, the effervescent CEO stood in its place. “I didn’t know it was that bad, Blondie.” Now, he’s purposely not using his name. “You should think about getting that fixed. There’s a lot of running in this place.” He thought back to his staff. A secretary in the mailroom immediately came to mind. The constant whir of his prosthetic limbs. “They have some pretty rocking prosthetics these days.”

The rest of his misplaced anger made the CEO wrinkle his nose. He scooped up another poison crystal and slipped it into his name-brand duffel. “And I don’t drive drunk.” Hopefully, this bitter little shit had sued that guy into oblivion. So, he could battle, huh? Not much of a brag. It wasn’t like the humans did any work there. So, instead, Ozni turned a sharp grin on him. “Well, you’ll get to do plenty of that down here.”

As the monstrous hybrid of mask and serpent arose from the crowd, Ozni felt an audible gasp escape. That thing was beautifully horrific. “Talk about a mug only a mother could love, huh?” With Niky doing the work, he didn’t feel much fear. They’d be too busy tearing him apart to stop him from slipping away if it came to it that is. “Icee!” The little dinosaur perked up with a chirp. “Hit that thing with an avalanche—for daddy.”

With a screech, the creature’s eyes flashed a bright blue. Suddenly, the place and attackers were awash in a toxic, oozing purple snow. They began to shriek as if being broiled from the inside out. The ice type shrunk back as a limb exploded from the lavender froth. “Good girl.”

Notes
Fight a fused Pokemon

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
awards
234 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 21:11:29 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONTROLLING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The mental anguish rises to unbearable levels. As the Eternatus core whirs, the fleshy walls begin to swarm with pink eye-like shapes. Still, through these translucent barriers, you catch a glimpse of a nearby planet. One that looks suspiciously like the one you all live in—except that a large portion of it seems covered in land.[break][break]

You must escape with your gathered material. Your ally or allies may be incapacitated by the paranoia settling in their psyches, or perhaps, the eldritch mutations beginning to metamorphose their body or bodies.[break][break]

Depending on how much your characters have mined, you may need to lessen your extracted load to ensure successful escape from this wretched place. After all, the horrors that reside here may make chase.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and escape.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

Jun

Nike
He/Him
December 1
Lilycove City
Homosexual
Music Retail Worker/DJ
Civilian
awards
101 posts
Niky Racz DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun4
Niky Racz
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 1:32:28 GMT
Niky Racz Avatar
There was almost a deafening amount of understanding. Ozzy seemed to be apologetic, not knowing that it was that bad. Almost. Then came the next bit. "If it could be fixed, it would have long ago. It's as fixed as it's going to get, and prosthetics are not an option. I'll manage...somehow..." He growled out. He figured Ozzy would be dense, but good grief! Prosthetics?! "Oh my Arceus, I'm not chopping off a leg just because it causes issues from time to time. Drop it, it is what it is." He was getting real close to smacking a bitch. He did snort at the drive drunk part. Ozzy better not.

"No kidding. Poor baby." Niky sort of mocked the poor fusion. Icee added on to the creature's misery. Well, all of them. But more kept coming. It was now or never! "Well, time to wrap up your mining and take what you can. Moody, use Rock Slide, Snoot, Leaf Storm!" With a barrage of rocks and leaves, Niky turned and started to run towards what looked like the exit. He didn't lean on the cane, he just ran with it in his hand, surprisingly just being a few steps behind Ozzy. But something nagged at him. His vision blurred purple, a new land, planet, flashed in his mind. As he started to to wobble and go down, he reached for the Tera Shards to lessen Ozzy's load. "Just keep going!" Long as there wasn't any split paths, he should be able to find his way out. His two Pokemon were too small to pick him up, so they just tried to barricade the tunnel. Then Lee the Lucario came out, quickly assessed the situation, then picked up the downed blonde and tried to follow the other man. Due to the size difference, there'd be no way to safely use Extreme Speed with his owner in tow.

~

Lessens the load to escape?

RKS: 250

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
awards
234 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 15:18:34 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar
[attr="class","oznimain"]They were out here making hybrids and shattering the time-space continuum, and scientists couldn’t fix a bum leg? Maybe it was a money thing. Poors always got the shrt end of the stick. But it was fascinating what they’d do to make up for it. “That sucks.” The CEO listened to Niky’s complaints with a raised brow. If he lost a leg like that, he’d have zero problem whacking it off—minus his crippling fear of doctors. “I would.” Ozni states simply. Maybe it was because he always wanted to be a cyborg?

The idea that his view was ridiculous never even crossed his mind When you had enough money to fill a swimming pool, most obstacles weren’t a pain to deal with. “I do hope that naughty-waughty leg starts behaving, boo.” Ozni murmured as he waggled a finger at the out-of-whack limb. It really had made it hard to do anything noteworthy down here.

As the tunnel began to clog—just like Icee’s nose—the CEO tore himself away from mining. “Hey!” He shouted as Niky tossed out a few choice chunks. They rolled down the path in a kaleidoscope of colors, coming to rest at the tunnel’s end. One of them was crushed beneath the foot of some beast. Any further protest died in his mouth, By the time he noticed Niky’s distress, Oz had rounded the next bend. “Ah, shoot.”

A murdered singer on his watch? That’d really tank his reputation. For a second, he almost dropped the whole bag. But a Lucario stepped in to play rescuer—relieving Oz of playing piggyback ride. With a nod to Icee, a wall of ice joined the other barriers. As spiderweb cracks started to spread, he continued his long run toward the top.

Notes
Lessen load and escape
TOTAL: 250

close tab

played by

Jun

Nike
He/Him
December 1
Lilycove City
Homosexual
Music Retail Worker/DJ
Civilian
awards
101 posts
Niky Racz DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun4
Niky Racz
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 23:38:22 GMT
Niky Racz Avatar
With Niky being carried by Lee, Ozzy was able to focus on covering the retreat with Icee. The sheer pain of the vision had actually knocked out the blonde. They were able to escape without much more incidents, with Moody using Rock Slide a few more times just to make sure whatever decided to follow would have to waste time tunneling to catch up. They never did. Reaching daylight, Niky's three Pokemon panted. Oddly, the singer had managed to kept hold of his cane, not that it mattered much since he kept several. Despite the two having antagonized each other, Niky's three were still appreciative of the cover, all of them nodding at Ozzy. Niky didn't wake up though...but he was also safe...for now.

total rks: 250

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,505 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 2:01:10 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXTRACTION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven