Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
Don't pass go [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2019 4:47:37 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
paling slightly with an almost sheepish look as he scolded her, the woman rubbed the back of her neck, letting out a little, dusty, 'haha...' as she did so. "okay, okay. thanks, mom," though the pinkette feigned annoyance, there was a clearly grateful look in her eyes. "you're never gonna find a girlfriend or even a fiancee if you act like that." she, in turn, scolded him with a huff. he was so...rough around the edges! not soft at all - not like her dear husband- er...soon to be husband, mateo.

she paused for a moment, staring down at the pokeball in her hands before hugging it to her chest. "....my garchomp's gonna be sooo much better than yours. did you see how adorable she was?!" she nearly squealed, and quite childishly at that. she loved kane, she truly did, but...there was no way he'd be better than hers. sure, sure, hers was...a bit rough around the edges, but, adam believed in her. and she believed in herself. she'd make this gabite become not only her friend, but, a strong, true dragon at that.

in the distance, two pokemon lounged about, but similar to adam, she didn't pay much mind to them, too intent on staring up at the pale haired man.

sorry for the wait buddy <3 
skipping the two wilds ye

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Don't pass go [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2019 7:12:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ALOLAN EXEGGUTOR APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / harvest[break]
dragon hammer / wood hammer / egg bomb / hypnosis
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD KADABRA APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / synchronize[break]
psycho cut / recover / telekinesis / reflect
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
Don't pass go [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2019 5:27:39 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
Adam shook his head, now what was he going to do with this one? ”You know you’re talking to someone who has way more experience than you when it comes to romance right?” Adam laughed. ”Unlike you, I’ve been in my fair share of relationships and I know how to tell people how I feel and as they say “get the girl”.” He shook his head again.

”Honestly it’s more likely that you’ll end up all old and alone! No one in the world to share your life with cause you chased after someone who was more interested in cuddling up next to a Drampa than you.” He teased, leaning back and resting on what he was assuming was the cave wall.

He rolled his eyes at her next remark. ”Yeah okay, whatever you say, princess.” He scoffed. His balance suddenly left him as he slipped up a bit. ”What the hell?” Was the floor wet or something? No that wasn’t it than what in the world caused him to slip?

He looked around before turning his head and seeing a face staring down at him. ”ARCEUS JEEZ!” He jumped, turning around completely. ”How long was this ting just standing there for?!” He shouted, pointing a finger at the Alolan Exeggutor that he had been using to support himself.

”How the hell does something that big just sneak up on you like that?! Man, you gave me a scare there big guy!” Adam laughed, and the grass type seemed to find the situation pretty funny too. This Pokémon looked extremely out of place here, didn’t seem like the right sort of environment for the poor guy.

”Hey there big fella, wanna tag along with me? These falls don’t seem to be the greatest place for someone like you. We’ll have plenty of laughs, what ya say.” There wasn’t a response for a while, the Pokémon just kept the same face.

Adam looked to Noelle and shrugged before turning back to this apparent dragon Pokémon. ”I’ll just take that as a yes.” And he tapped an empty capsule on the Pokémon’s body in an attempt to capture it.

”So did you actually come all the way out to Hoenn just for these falls or are you here for other reasons? Maybe Mateo related reasons?”

Capture Attempt on Alolan Exeggutor
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
Don't pass go [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2019 23:25:28 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
noelle blinked when the man suddenly leaned against the overwhelmingly tall dragon-type pokemon. "hey, adam-" she began to warn him....until he began to go on and on about his 'experience' and how she'd be a lonely old hag. almost immediately, she closed her mouth, twitching slightly. so, he wanted to play that sort of game, huh? fine then! she'd be the one getting the last laugh, after all.

now, the pinkette wasn't exactly sensitive. sure, she could be over dramatic, and feign being hurt, but, she had tougher skin than most would think. perhaps it was her natural borne ego, or maybe it was just a consequence of growing up around two of he toughest guys she knew, but seriously, who else could take rejection time after time and not give up? None other than Noelle Bellemoore, that was who. and so, she only gave a hearty laugh at his 'cruel' words.

"that's fine! if i can't marry mateo, then, i'd rather end up alone. because, he's the only one is this world for me!" she boasted with her arms crossed, "im positive he'll come around eventually either way. and just an fyi, because of that statement, you're no invited to our wedding!" her hopes and dreams weren't dismayed in the slightest as she let out another hearty laugh.

when the man finally realized what he was leaning on was actually a pokemon, she snickered. "heh," she said, arms crossing. she offered no explanation nor 'translator' of the dragon's otherwise hard to read face to him either. hopefully he wouldn't wind up getting smacked in the head with that obnoxiously long neck of it either. thankfully though, everything went smoothly. she wouldn't admit that she was pleased the dragon had a new home too - these murky caves weren't a good home for the dragon at all. and so, she couldn't help but utter out, "make sure you give him plenty of sunlight. they're hardy pokemon, but, don't do well in environments like this. his leaves looked a bit darker and droopier than usual too. You better give him tons of attention!" leave it to a dragon master to give anyone lip service on how to take care of a dragon. even a plant dragon.

his question made the girl huff. "i don't do everything in my life just because of mateo!" she protested with a roll of her eyes, "i have my reasons for being here in johto, and in these falls. why? well...that's none of your business! actually, it's a secret!...well, it's not really a secret but, you wouldn't understand." she waved a hand.

"oh, i do want you to meet someone though!"
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Don't pass go [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2019 6:33:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD BLASTOISE APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / torrent[break]
flash cannon / withdraw / water pulse / rain dance
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SEALEO APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / ice body[break]
swagger / rollout / body slam / ice ball
[break][break]

[break]
caught the Alolan Exeggutor!

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
Don't pass go [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2019 15:33:15 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
Adam smiled at the capsule, another capture gone smoothly. Focusing now on Noelle, Adam supposed he could never say that girl wasn’t at least optimistic about her romantic situation which he figured was nice?

Well, at least that’s the way he was going to look at it for the time being because otherwise it just looked sad to him. But when people are being stubborn and persistent or willfully ignorant things like this were going to take fifty years anyway. And who would want to go to that wedding? It sounds like a good way to get eaten or blasted by an unruly dragon.

”Yeah, yeah I know. Though I wonder what it as doing in here anyway.” A question that was never going to get answered of course but it was still on his mind nevertheless.

As far as Adam was concerned Noelle wasn’t as bad as a certain other members of this dragon clan when it came to her weird Mateo obsession but that was a can of worms that did not need to be opened right now. ”Suuuuure you’ve got other reasons.” Adam scoffed. He was a bit surprised that her family hasn’t someone to grab her ass and drag her back to Johto.

Before he could ask her who exactly this person was that she wanted him to meet a Blastoise popped up from nearby waters, giving them a rather irritated look, which Adam figured as a result of all the noise they had been making since they got here.

And boy did this turtle look incredibly pissed, to the point that Adam was sure it was going to attack them. ”Hey there big guy, how about we take it easy for a second.” Before Adam could go any further his Garchomp released himself from his capsule and flung himself at the Blastoise.

Adam only blinked as the Garchomp and Blastoise went flying into the water. ”I swear that boy never learns.” Adam sighs, watching as the result of his Garchomp and the Blastoise fighting was a series of eruptions and splashes in the water.

Kanē burst out of the water, flinging a now KO’d Blastoise on to the ground beside Adam, a triumphant roar following. ”Why do you have to stress me out all the time.” Ever since this dragon was a little Gible he’s been a handful but at least this time there was a reward out of it.

”So who was it that you want me to meet?” Adam asked, throwing an empty capsule at the Blastoise.

Capture Attempt on Blastoise
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
Don't pass go [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2019 1:32:28 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
Huffing slightly as he seemed to not believe her, Noelle decided to otherwise ignore that little...tidbit. Shew knew why she was here, and, in the end that was all that really mattered, right? Before she could answer his question though, the water rippled and broke. From it, a very familiar form popped out. Almost immediately, her hand dipped down to her waist - yep, Argos' pokeball was still there. But, now that she looked a bit closer at it, it didn't look anything like him - maybe, it was younger? Blastoise's did live for an awfully long time, didn't they? maybe that was why argos' was also so much...bigger than the average blastoise as well?

pondering over the specifies of her pokemon, she had almost completely toned out the furious fight between the dragon and the turtle, instead internally gushing over the fond memories she had with argos. like the many times she'd fallen asleep on his shell as a kid, or the one time she managed to convince him to hydro pump mateo in the face - good times. by the time she snapped to, the fight was over, with a very knocked out looking wild pokemon, and a very proud looking dragon. "never change, kane," noelle giggled, easily putting two and two together.

"huh?" as adam repeated his question, noelle gave him an almost dumbfounded look, until she abruptly remembered what it was she was even talking about. "oh, that!" she laughed slightly, before clearing her throat. "i told you i left johto for lots of reasons, right? well, one of those reasons was because of a particular...dragon in the dragon's den. he was a little terror in there, honestly. he actually wasn't originally born in there, like most of the others. all i know is my father gave him to me one day, and...he bit me. hard." she sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck with a little laugh.

"even most of my clan and the other dragons wanted nothing to do with him. maybe they just felt like he was a lost cause - always starting fights, always losing them, and he never seemed...happy. so, i brought him here with me in hopes that i'd be able to forge a bond with him. he has potential for something great, i can tell that much, he's just..." a total asshole was what nero was. but, even still, she already loved the deino as though he were her own child. there was a bond between them, she felt, that was deeper than even she understood. and perhaps that was why, despite his meanness, he tolerated her, and even worked alongside her. perhaps nero felt it too?

"so, i want you to meet him!"
she finally finished. without waiting for a 'yes' or a 'no', there was a bright flash of light, and soon, in her arms, she held the dark dragon up by his front legs...despite him being incredibly heavy. the deino came out the pokeball snarling, casting a dark glower towards adam. "isn't he just the cutest though? go on, pet him! pet him!"
close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
Don't pass go [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2019 5:53:40 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
”Oh?” So this was the reason why she was here? It definitely was something up her alley and made sense. The tale she told was endearing, the man even felt bad for this little dragon that he had never met.

Maybe if more people were like Noelle and gave it a chance and helped work out whatever sort of problems it had there’d be no need for her to come all the way out to a place like this for some soul searching. But it was always nice to see and hear about situations like this, really showed that Noelle was the real deal when it came to dragons.

”Nice of you to give the dragon a chance. Especially given that it took a nice bite out of you.” Adam was honestly more worried about the dragon in that situation; Noelle’s a tough girl she can handle much worse than a lil ole dragon bite no matter how hard.

”No better place to forge a bond than a secluded cavern like this. Installed with its own meditating waterfalls and everything.” He joked as he watched her release the little dragon. It didn’t take long for Adam’s expression and outlook on the whole situation to change.

Now Adam’s been around for a while, seen his fair share of things and taken care of his fair share of Pokémon. He could tell the difference between a Pokémon just so happening to have a face filled with murderous intent and actually being a teddy bear and those that meant.

And this little devil would definitely make Adam a snack if it could get away with it. But it was a puny little thing that was definitely more bark than bite but jeez this vibe Adam was getting was bad. ”There is no way I’m petting him. I like having all my fingers.” And he would not be swayed on that.

”Regardless, hey there little dude. Name’s Adam.” He’d also introduce his Pokémon to the little dragon as well. ”How long have you had him? And no idea what might have caused him to be so.....angry?”

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
Don't pass go [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2019 8:19:56 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"right? these caves are great!" the pink-haired woman, of course, took his jest seriously. likely, it was because she had an unnatural affinity for caves and all, given the whole 'dragon den' business and whatnot. but, there was something mystical about this massive cavern that she couldn't quite but a finger on.

as the man refused to pet him, the deino scoffed, giving a rather crude smirk. unfortunately, its challenging and dark glower was ruined by noelle rubbing her cheek into the top of his head, effectively cuddling the dark dragon. "we've spent a couple of months together," she affirmed with a nod.

that alone was the only reason she could coddle him like this. in the past, when she first met him, it always ended up with a bit of blood and bite wounds - but, she'd forced the dragon to get used to her, and develop a trust towards her. as weird as their relationship seemed, and was, there was a genuine bond...somewhere under there.

"him? mmh....he was dumped in the dragon den from some sort of poaching case, i believe. pokemon are a lot like humans, y'know? even though he's a jerk, he's still pretty young. he was angry. lonely. didn't really have anyone to raise him." she mused, stroking the pokemon's furred head a few times. surprisingly, he didn't protest.

"plus, he's really eager to get strong. most of his species are, but, he's...a special case, i'll say. it'll take some effort to get him to evolve, but, we'll get there together, right, buddy?" she grinned down at him. the deino stared up at her...before latching onto her nose in a sudden bite.

"...aha! he loves me, see?" she grinned, removing him after a few seconds. "hey, adam do you-" the sudden buzz of her phone made her place the dragon on the ground, as she went to check the device. "ah, bry needs me," she hummed, smiling up at adam, "i guess this is a 'see ya later' sort of thing then, right?" she prepared to take off, if just to stop and look over her shoulder with a raised brow, "...i will see you around, right? no 'disappearing', yea?" 

// hehe, super overdue reply oopsie. i can go ahead & submit this for rewards & stuff if u dont want to reply again uwu
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Don't pass go [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2019 9:00:02 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 15 pokedollars, 1 infamy!