part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
[FUNTASIA] FAST & FURIOUS
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 18:42:59 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The DUGTRIO RING TOSS may have been a bust, but this, this was her game. A deep breath in, a slow breath out. Eva closed one eye as if that would help her narrow in on the stacked MooMoo Milk bottles.

“Alright, here we go,” she wound up big, doing her best to imitate a pitcher from a baseball game and let the heavy ball fly … missing the stack entirely … again.

“Well shoot!” she huffed, frowning deeply while the game’s master wore a wide grin, “One more try, doc,” he tossed her the last of her three projectiles. The Chimchar at her feet bounded up and down, chittering encouragement to their trainer.

+ Reference Dugtrio Ring Toss

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
Timendi causa est nescire. Ignorance is the cause of fear.
awards
218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 18:51:13 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Julien heard 's loud huff of exasperation as he approached the MooMoo Milk bottle game. Seconds later, he spied her shock of bright blonde hair. A smile curled his lips; he hadn't spoken with the Head Professor since their first meeting months ago.[break][break]

How fortunate to find her there at the Magnificent Funtasia.[break][break]

"You can do it, Dr. Morales," Julien said encouragingly as he stepped up beside Eva. But he did not dare give her advice; that would be patronizing.[break][break]

Instead, he merely stood to the side, a cone of cotton candy in hand. He "munched" on a small chunk of it as he watched her attempt her final throw.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Carnival Camaraderie (WOFF)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.julien1]--accent:#BBD1EA;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julien1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 19:19:55 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 A familiar voice cracked through the buzz of the carnival. Her fingers curled around the ball as she glanced back, not necessarily putting a face to the voice until she saw Julien, “Ahhh, Monsieur Demassieux, what a welcome surprise,” her lips curled into a pleasant smile as she quickly turned her attention back to the game after giving him the once over. Though, she wasn’t quite thrilled to have Kalosian ambassador there to watch her lose miserably.

And she did just that. Another wind up and throw later and all three MooMoo Milk Bottles were still standing. A flush rose to her cheeks and the attendant chuckled, wise enough to not tease the Head Professor too much, “Well Doc, care to give it another try?”

The Chimchar scrambled up her leg and onto her shoulder, gripping its tiny paws into the mess of blonde hair. It chittered a rapid fire reply that sounded something like hell yeah.

“I don’t knoooww,” she hesitated, another glance at the three, heavy softballs.

+ Lose a carnival game =(

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
awards
218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 19:32:54 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien1"]
[attr="class","text"]

When Eva missed with her third throw, Julien huffed on her behalf, a soft, defeated sound accompanying a rueful smile.[break][break]

"Why don't we try a different game?" he suggested, after both the carny and her Chimchar tried swaying her. "I saw a Magikarp fishing game just across the way, though it requires a bit of patience. Alternatively, you can take out any frustration in the bumper cars."[break][break]

He hadn't tried either one yet. Truth be told, Julien did not particularly enjoy these lowborn festivals, but he'd been tasked by the Kalosian embassy to attend one. It was good for public relations, they said. They'd even taken his photo earlier to put on the website.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.julien1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 19:50:11 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva’s frown curled up into a grin as she plucked the monkey’s little hands out of her hair, “I’m with Monsieur Demassieux on this one, Kit,” she gave the booth’s keeper a friendly smile, “Maybe later.”

Probably not, though.

“I’m tired of games,” Eva admitted, waving her hand in defeat towards the booths that bested her, “The Tauros Rodeo game might be the only one I’m good at but that line is so long,” around the corner, actually, and Eva didn’t have the patience for that, “Bumper cars sound fun!” something thrilling always seemed to cheer her up. A grin beamed up at Julien, “Was that an invitation to join you?” she had a hard time picturing the esteemed ambassador being thrown around in bumper cars but she would admit it’s something she’d love to see.

+ Mention Tauros Rodeo game

close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
awards
218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 19:57:08 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Julien's smile turned into a smirk as they walked toward the short queue for bumper cars. "It certainly was," he said.[break][break]

A carny ushered several people ahead of them into the ride, but stopped them before they could join the group. Julien supposed he did not mind waiting one round since they were first in line. It was more of an opportunity to chat with the Head Professor, after all.[break][break]

He extended the cone of cotton candy to Eva. "Want some? This is entirely too much sugar for me." He glanced at her Chimchar. "You can have some too, Kit, if your mistress allows."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 20:13:37 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva was surprised that was the first person she happened to run into today. Of course, most of her colleagues were probably busy with PR stuff - that would be later for the professor. She drew the short straw. Either way, she welcomed the company.

She watched the kids and adults pile into the cars and start zooming around the little arena. There was soon a cacophony of playful screams and laughter, “Oh, sure! Thanks,” Eva plucked a small amount of cotton candy from the cone. She had a considerable sweet tooth at times. The chimchar bounced anxiously on her shoulder, “Yeah, sure, go ahead Kit. But just a little piece,” her eyes narrowed as the young pokemon ripped off a good chunk and shoved it in their mouth before Eva could say anything.

“Business or pleasure?” she nibbled at her piece of cotton candy as they waited, eyes narrowing up at Julien, “You don’t seem like a carnival kind of man.”

+ Eat a carnival treat

close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
awards
218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 20:23:35 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien1"]
[attr="class","text"]

The Chimchar's antics brought another chuckle out of Julien. He had a fondness for the Fire-type, considering he possessed an Infernape in his collection. "You know," he said to Kit, "you might be interested in meeting a companion I've brought with me. Perhaps after bumper cars, I'll introduce you."[break][break]

Turning his attention back to Eva, he admitted, "I'm not one, usually. The embassy staff thought it would be a good idea to take some photos for our social media, though, so here I am.[break][break]

"But I figured I could spend a little time here for pleasure, too. What about you? Business or pleasure?"[break][break]

A few minutes later, the round of bumper cars finished. Children and adults alike streamed out through the exit gate. By then, Julien had finished his cotton candy and tossed the paper cone into a rubbish bin as the ride's attendant waved them inside.[break][break]

Julien picked a bright red car and folded himself inside the ridiculously small contraption. He spotted Eva in another car and waved to her, grinning.[break][break]

And then the ride surged into motion.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 20:58:49 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The Chimchar straightened up when addressed directly, cheeks stuff with the fluffy sweet. She smiled and nodded, happily accepting the offer on behalf of both Eva and herself.

Eva nodded along in understanding. Normally, she enjoyed coming to these things. In fact, she typically volunteering as a medic but this time her schedule was too busy with League business to dedicate the time to volunteer, “Ah yes, I know what you mean,” she frowned subtly, “The League has my schedule pretty packed. I don’t get much time to enjoy the carnival as I would like to,” when she was simply a Head Professor she didn’t attract much attention. Science wasn’t as sexy as battling which made the Gym Leaders and Elite Four more popular. Now with Rayquaza at her side, she was suddenly thrust into the spotlight even more, “Both, I guess,” she decided.

“Hey!” she snapped her fingers as if she thought of something brilliant, “We should have a photo op after this, I’m sure The League and your embassy would eat that up,” she concluded while following Julien into the little arena. Unlike the taller man, the petite woman had no problem shimmying into a bright green one she ran to grab. Green was her color, after all.

Eva caught Julien’s gaze, returning his wave with a playful gesture of ‘I’m coming for you’. As soon as the car jerked into motion, she cranked the steering wheel to chase after him as best she could until the ride came to a stop.

+ Ride the bumper cars

close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
awards
218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 22:54:35 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Julien had never ridden bumper cars in his life, but he'd witnessed it several times, so how hard could it be? Yet he vastly underestimated the sheer chaos of being inside one of the cars as it hurtled around at high speeds, surrounded by a dozen others like it. At least the steering mechanism and accelerator pad were similar to real cars.[break][break]

But Julien did not have time to contemplate the machine anymore, because suddenly Eva's green car had slammed into his, sending a violent shudder through his body. He flashed her a look of shocked indignation, a feeling that transformed into an overwhelming urge for revenge.[break][break]

Ah. This was why people liked bumper cars.[break][break]

After a few minutes of chasing each other around the ring, the cars slowed to a stop and the ride ended. Julien stepped as gracefully as possible out of his vehicle and joined up with Eva as they walked through the exit gate.[break][break]

"That was ridiculous," he said, laughing. "You must have bumped into me half a dozen times. Now, about that photo op… Where should we take it?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 18:41:01 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Ahhh pure chaos: an area in which Eva thrived. Julien’s look of shock was enough to send her into a little laughing fit. Unfortunately, she couldn’t bask in her glory for too long. He came after her like a Golbat outta hell!

After what seemed like too short of an amount of time, the cars stopped and they were ushered to the exit, “You had some pretty mean driving there, ambassador. I could have bumped you a few more times if you didn’t catch on so quickly!” a compliment, for sure.

Eva did a little spin to scan the immediate area for a good spot for a photo, “Hmmm how about over there, with all the lights,” she pointed towards a booth colorful lights and balloons, “Seems pretty carnival-y,” she purchased a balloon pokemon for a prop, “Want one?”

+ Buy a balloon pokemon

close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
awards
218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 18:48:14 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Julien could not help but smile at Eva's enthusiasm. "Sure, why not?" he said.[break][break]

He paid for a Pokémon balloon in the shape of a Growlithe, then stood to the side, where he and Eva could take full advantage of the lights. He brought up the camera app on his phone and changed it to selfie mode.[break][break]

Holding up the phone, he made sure both of them, their balloons, and Kit the Chimchar were visible in the display. "Smile and say cheese, Dr. Morales, Kit."[break][break]

Click! Click![break][break]

Lowering his arm, Julien pulled up the photos. "Do these look good to you?" he asked Eva.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 0:27:11 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva leaned in an smiled, shrugging her shoulder to make sure Kit was doing the same. The little Chimchar grabbed the balloon Pokemon and hugged it like a friend. The cuteness stole the thunder from the duo. Oh well, it was still a good photo.

“Yeah, those look great!” Really good, actually. Maybe too good.

“Send those to me! The PR people can think of a snappy description but for now we can just hashtag Funtasia,” Eva offered to input her personal number into his phone. She was trying to be a little better at keeping a social media presence going. It certainly helped with good League PR - which they needed desperately. Personally, though, it wasn’t really her thing and she wasn’t very good at it yet.

+ Tag #funtasia on social media

close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
awards
218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 1:17:25 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Julien did as Eva asked, sending the photos to her phone after she'd entered her personal number. "Now you have my number, too. Don't hesitate to reach out to me for anything, even if it's just a quick coffee in Ever Grande in between our hectic schedules."[break][break]

He also emailed the photos to his PR team at the embassy, suggesting they use #Funtasia, as Eva suggested.[break][break]

Then, as promised, he released his Infernape from a Pokéball to introduce Kit. Julien gestured from one primate to another. "Kit, this is Varro. Varro, Kit and her lovely mistress, Dr. ."[break][break]

After the Infernape greeted both new acquaintances, Julien turned to his human companion for the evening.[break][break]

"I would suggest another ride, but all that chaos was enough for one night, I think. I did promise to get my assistant a souvenir, though. Would you like to help me pick one out?" he asked her.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 5:38:38 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva’s smile slid into an amused smirk as she tucked her RotomPhone back into her pocket, “I’m always looking for a good coffee,” she would take him up on that offer, for sure.

“I should probably get our lab assistant something too,” she thought about poor busy with all the work he had to make up for with her being forced to adhere to a strict PR schedule, “I think the Joyland Souvenir tent is…” she got her bearings quickly and spun on her heels, “That way!”

And it was just where she remembered it - right before the little alley of food trucks and food vendors.

+ Visit the Joyland Souvenir Pop-Up store