he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
154 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
savior complex
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 3:05:52 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango marc"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
sawsbucks has always been the reliable choice, no matter what region he's in. there would be time to press his luck somewhere new later, but the creeping caffeine-withdrawal headache demands familiarity now.[break][break]
"one black coffee, please," he says, dead on his feet. he takes out his wallet and thumbs through his cards. the mood strikes as he takes one out to pay.
[break][break]
"i'd like to pay for the person behind me, too, if that's possible."
[break][break]
with his small redemption made, he steps aside to wait for his drink. he casts a glance at the person next in line — it's only fair that he reaps the reward of seeing their face when their order is free — and sees liana reyes first.
[break][break]
he looks back at her again, longer this time. this woman is far younger than liana would be now, but the resemblance is striking enough to make him nostalgic.[break][break]he looks away, idly observing the barista as they press a lid onto his drink.[break][break]
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]
[attr="class","bottom"]
[newclass=".marc"] --accent:#7C6678!important [/newclass][newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
savior complex
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 23:44:52 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her eyes keep darting between the menu and the scribbled note clasped tightly in her hand. ordering in sawsbucks is always the hardest part - too many choices, too many things to add in, and her head is constantly spinning from endless possibilities.

thankfully, perhaps, her new lab assistants had written down their orders. they even included the number of syrup pumps, bless them.

and as the man in front of her steps to the side, she briefly catches the end of his sentence.

"wait."

it blurts out before she can stop herself, eyes owlish as she takes an impulsive step forward. embarrassment splashes color across her cheeks and she subconsciously raises a hand to tuck hair behind one ear.

he's already moved and the baristas are staring at her... so she submits and steps up to order three drinks for herself and the lab assistants. the total grins up at her, a blight against this stranger's kindness.

and when she steps to the side to wait for the order, he's closer again. something about the structure of his features feels familiar - not in the oh i know you for sure way, but in a subtle, idly annoying sort of way. she stares because of it, eyes darting every few moments to find her order still in process.

"thank you for, um, paying - that was really kind of you."

so kind, in fact, that she had paid it forward as well for the next customer. the line continues in kindness with good deeds. can they outweigh the bad?

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
awards
154 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
savior complex
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 1:32:37 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
the cost of three drinks is marginal to endearing himself to the locals. [break][break]she steps closer to the pick-up counter to wait for her order, prompting a cursory glance from him as she stops in his peripheral. he turns away, attention drawn to the barista setting his drink out for him, and feels her stare burn against his back as he reaches for it.[break][break]he turns back and catches her eye.
[break][break]
"no worries," he tells her, putting on a tired smile. [break][break]"i just like to see other people happy."[break][break]marcus brings his coffee to his lips, studying her face as he gauges whether its too hot to drink. heat brushes against his mouth. she looks too much like liana to be coincidence. he lowers the cup.
[break][break]
"are you from snowpoint, by any chance?"[break][break]
[attr="class","bottom"]
[newclass=".marc"] --accent:#7C6678!important [/newclass][newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
savior complex
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 4:04:51 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]after his order is completed, the baristas move on to hers. she observes as they begin crafting each drink - almost unwilling to keep staring at this stranger. any longer and he might think of her as impolite or, worse, weird.

it's hard to not look, however, when he mentions happiness. the concept of it is interesting: is it simply something that makes him warm and fuzzy inside? or does it add brightness to an otherwise bleak day?

"that's nice."

an idle comment made as the first coffee of her order is finished. one look at the label confirms its her caramel cream cold brew. the cup chills warm hands. she holds it tightly - an anchor against an unnerving question.

"i am... why do you ask?"

she blinks, recognizing the off-putting tone, and slips on a small smile to dispel the tension. it clings like smoke against her body but she tries to pay it no mind.

"are you also from snowpoint?"

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
awards
154 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
savior complex
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 8:05:48 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
's tone puts a knife to their conversation. he clears his throat, ready to end it with a fugitive "just curious", but she smiles and rearranges her question in a way that leaves the door open.[break][break]"i am."[break][break]he mirrors her smile.[break][break]"do you happen to know the reyes family?"
[attr="class","bottom"]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights