She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
488 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
A Moment of Reflection [O][Funtasia]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 17:46:17 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin put her hands on her hips. She had been in the house of mirrors for almost ten minutes, and she was pretty sure she'd meandered back towards the entrance rather than the exit. "Maybe I should wait for some kid to enter and lead me through..." She rubbed at her chin as she thought. She wasn't giving up, but perhaps a tactical... wait... would be a good idea. She was also pretty tired of running into herself. She could only finger gun her reflection so many times before even that couldn't rescue the moment.

✔️ Get lost in the house of mirrors.
@
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
Timendi causa est nescire. Ignorance is the cause of fear.
awards
218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 17:59:12 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Once more, Julien found himself in the House of Mirrors at the Magnificent Funtasia. This time, however, he had not entered with the thought it would be an entertaining way to pass the time. Instead, his Houndour had caught sight of something that excited her.[break][break]

And like the hunting dog she was, she chased after it, much to Julien's frustration.[break][break]

Julien turned a corner, found himself face-to-face with three reflections of himself, and sighed. "Where is that damned dog?" he muttered under his breath. Turning again, he took a different path…[break][break]

…and nearly bumped into a girl throwing finger guns at herself in the mirrors.[break][break]

"Excuse me," he said to her, unaware of her own, similar plight. "Have you seen a Houndour run through here? I've lost my dog."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Carnival Camaraderie (WOFF)[break]
Outfit check[break]
PROMPT: Get lost in the House of Mirrors

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.julien1]--accent:#BBD1EA;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julien1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
488 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 18:05:34 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin jerked up in surprise as the man spoke. She whipped around, stared at a mirror, then corrected and looked at him directly. "Hm, a Houndour. I haven't seen one at all, so it must have taken the path over here." She dipped around the mirrors to her left, looking for the dog in question. She was looking down for any sign of him and, coincidentally, realized that looking at the ground was the best way to navigate the house of mirrors: any path that wasn't blocked by mirrors would lack the tell-tale line of a mirror at the bottom. She moved through the house with new confidence. "I think there's only one way through this area of the house."

She turned and found the dog seated by the exit. She was waiting so patiently; Robin had to stop herself from reaching out to pet the gorgeous canine. "Well. It's nice to see you, little Houndour, and nice to see you too, exit to this evil house." She did a little shimmy of a victory dance before stepping past the Houndour and into the gracious outside world. Still riding the high of her daring escape, she turned to the man. "It's nice that your friend here was willing to wait. My dearest Munchlax is in his pokeball right now because he loves to run away from me and into trouble."

Not that she'd change him for the world. He had helped her get her ranger armband in the first place. She knew they could shape up into the greatest ranger duo that Hoenn had ever seen.

✔️ Successfully find your way through the house of mirrors.
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
awards
218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 18:19:01 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Julien sighed when the girl denied seeing a Houndour, but a sudden understanding entered her eyes as she gazed at the floor. He followed her on a hunch, and soon enough, they were outside. Lucilla sat there patiently, tongue lolling out of her mouth, as if she hadn't done anything wrong.[break][break]

"That's just the thing," Julien said to the girl. "Lucilla did run off from me."[break][break]

He tsked at the Houndour, who fell into step behind him, tail drooping in submission.[break][break]

"Thank you for leading us out of that cursed place, though," he added, turning once more to the girl and offering her a polite smile. "I appreciate the aid to my sanity."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit check[break]
PROMPT: Successfully find your way through the House of Mirrors

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.julien1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
488 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 18:28:44 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin laughed at his exasperation. At least she wasn't the only one that had unruly pokemon. "She looks too cute to be a troublemaker," Robin confessed. She would have a hard time holding Lucilla accountable, she knew. "Well, I'm glad you needed some help. I'm still coming into my own as a ranger, so it's good practice. And some day soon, everyone will know they can come to Ranger Robin for anything." She grinned at him, hands on her hip as she indulged in her fantasy for a moment.

"In any case, could I persuade you to help me, Mister... What was your name again?" She turned from him and his pokemon to the dugtrio ring toss game across the way. Pointing at it, she said, "They like to run this game head-to-head, but I haven't had any luck in getting a partner. No one's interested in the tiny Electrike plushies, but I need one for my best friend."

✔️ Involve or reference a Dugtrio-Ring-Toss Game.
close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
awards
218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 19:12:25 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Julien raised an eyebrow at the girl's introduction. "A Ranger? Is that right?" he said. She looked quite young to be part of the Ranger Corps, but perhaps she had just joined. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Robin. My name's Julien."[break][break]

He followed her to the Dugtrio Ring Toss game and regarded the setup with a critical eye.[break][break]

"I can certainly try my best, but aren't these games notoriously rigged?"[break][break]

Still, that wasn't going to stop him from trying, though. She had helped him, after all.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit check[break]
PROMPT: Involve or reference a Dugtrio Ring Toss game

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
488 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 19:55:41 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Alrighty, Julien, let's get to it!" She cheerfully led them to the stand, though she couldn't help but chew on what he said about them being rigged. "I think that's just a rumor that sore losers spread." She picked up her set of rings and tossed them rapid-fire to prevent herself from overthinking. Predictably, she only landed one ring on a peg, and it wasn't enough for a prize. She tapped her fingers on the table of the game.

"... maybe it is rigged."

✔️ Lose at least one carnival game.
close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
awards
218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 20:14:19 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Julien frowned as he stepped up to the counter and received his set of rings. "Let's see what I can do."[break][break]

After a moment to carefully gauge distance and throw strength, he tossed the rings. All of them landed on the Dugtrio-shaped pegs in succession. Julien smiled, a hint of smugness in his expression, as the carny declared he could pick any prize.[break][break]

He scanned the toys on the wall. "You said you wanted an Electrike plushie, correct?" he recalled, gesturing to a row of the small stuffed Pokémon.[break][break]

The carny unhooked one from the wall and handed it to Julien.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit check[break]
PROMPT: Win at least one carnival game

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
488 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 20:37:38 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Despite her debilitating loss, Robin loved to cheer on others. She clapped her hands as she saw his rings all land exactly where he intended. He was a pro! "Nicely done," she complimented. And then his act of kindness stunned her. "Wh- really?" The worker handed over the prize, unaware of the weight of it. Her friend would lose her mind over it. "Thank you. But I can't let you leave empty-handed, either. You want something from the souvenir stand?"

She gestured to the booth behind them. It had a daunting amount of ball caps, toy swords, bubble blowing machines, and tiny knick-knacks. "Look, there's even a Smeagle brushing quick designs on t-shirts for people! That's so awesome. Really, pick anything. I owe you."

✔️ Visit the Joyland Pop-up souvenir booths
close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
awards
218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 20:56:43 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien1"]
[attr="class","text"]

"It's fine. I don't need anything," Julien said to Robin as he handed her the Electrike plushie.[break][break]

She shot off toward the souvenir booth anyway, calling over her shoulder at him; he shook his head even as he joined her there. Nothing for sale appealed to him. Each item was a cheap bauble or knicknack, and he certainly did not need any T-shirts.[break][break]

"I think I would rather get a snack to go," he decided after a cursory glance at the souvenirs. He half-turned in the direction of the food stalls. "If you're serious about owing me, you can pay for a bag of popcorn."[break][break]

At Julien's side, Lucilla barked, clearly in agreement.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit check[break]
PROMPT: Visit the Joyland pop-up souvenir booths

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
488 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 21:15:12 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin considered his counter-proposal for only a moment before conceding. "Alright, no silly knick-knacks. Popcorn it is." The food stalls hosted typical fair food like popcorn and kettle corn and funnel cake, but some of them also had very out-there foods. Several offered fried foods, but they were frying things she would have never thought to fry. It sounded like a stomachache in the making. Even her sweet tooth had some limits.

The line for popcorn was not as severe as the lines for unhealthier foods, so she found herself holding two bags of popcorn in just a minute. "Well," she said as she handed him one, "I'm glad our paths crossed. I got an Electrike plushie out of it, and you have some popcorn. I'd say that's a pretty successful exchange during a festival."

close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
awards
218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 21:27:40 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Julien accepted his bag of popcorn with a gracious incline of his head toward Robin. He opened it and popped a small amount into his mouth to test the flavor. An approving smile spread across his face.[break][break]

"Indeed. Thank you for the popcorn, Robin. Lucilla and I will be leaving now, but I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening."[break][break]

He tucked the bag under one arm and signaled for Lucilla to heel.[break][break]

"Good luck with your rangering as well," Julien added as an afterthought before raising a hand in farewell and walking away.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit check[break]
PROMPT: Eat a carnival treat

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,982 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 5:04:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: