[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]league - ultra deep sea
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: PREPARATION

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After surviving a journey to the deepest extremities of Ultra Deep Sea, you find yourselves in a chamber with a glowing, magenta organ pulsing in its center. It's a gargantuan core that continuously emits energy. Terrifyingly, the radiation it spreads seemingly distorts space and time around it.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather.[break][break]

To overcome the energy's paranoia or hallucinogenic effects, designate someone who will take the brunt of the core's radiation.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Designate one character.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the brunt equally.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Extraction: Alexei & Yuina
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 0:27:51 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

Another go around for traveling to the interdimensional depths of the monster that lurked down there to try and gather the toxic materials to bring back to the surface. Yuina felt like she had done a handful of these missions already, but the nagging feeling in the very deepest parts of her subconscious weren't going to let her stop throwing herself into this work, the parts that said she had to do these things... For one reason or another. And so it was, there she was with a partner in tow, of whom she had not met yet, getting ready to mine out some more of the crystals and other materials that lay within the noxious cavern.[break][break]
"At least they never send people down here alone... I don't feel like that would work out," Yuina said aloud, hoping to break up some of the silence that this place brought, starting into the cavern then with her Aegislash to start picking apart crystals to mine out.

notes[break]
Choice: Take the brunt equally +50 points[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 20:27:42 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[attr="class","shcontent"]
[attr="class","birdbox"]EXTRACTION
“That was the one thing they warned everyone about: never come down here alone.”

He had his usual suspects out—Kleavor, midday Lycanroc and Garchomp—who were already hacking away at a mound of dirt and crystals. He knew he could rely on these three considering that one of them had huge-ass cleavers for limbs; while the other two just loved to dig.

Dig, dig, dig…

“What brought you out here?” he couldn’t help but ask his companion. He was curious, after all!

“Before shit gets really awkward later. You can call me Alex,” he introduced himself.

take the brunt equally — 50 rks points.

[googlefont=Oswald:400]
[newclass=.birdbox]background:#a890f0;font-family:oswald;font-size:17px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:left;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 19:20:35 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: COMFORTING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]As materials are mined and gathered, the designated trainer(s) will begin to experience heightened anxiety and fear. The walls around you are slightly translucent. They are fleshy and pink, pulsing with energy ever so often. Through them, you can view the great starry fields of space.[break][break]

Threats may begin to encroach upon this chamber. Nihilego, Poipole, Naganadel, and mutated Pokemon who have found themselves unluckily teleported here.[break][break]

The heightened mental anguish may also take a toll, requiring healing or barriers against assaults of the mind. However, there is limited time to mine. What will you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on heals/defense.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on mining.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 23:43:49 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Working out a section of crystal that Swann had mined out, Yuina was starting to break things down to put into her bag so that they would have some haul for their efforts. She looked though to her partner as he started to converse, and it was always nice to try and break up the thoughts of what this place was and where they were...[break]
"It's nice to meet you Alex... If only it weren't down here in this place," Yuina returned, this was really such a terrible place to meet people and 'make friends' for the first time... but she did meet this way, and she considered her a good friend already.[break][break]
"I've just been taking these assignments to get involved... I'm new to the region, and just want to build something here. Getting involved with the big things that affect the region just seemed right," Yuina returned, though that nagging feeling in the back of her head was always there, that she wasn't doing these things because she wanted to, it was more like she needed to, for some reason.[break]
"What about you?"

notes[break]
Choice: Focus on mining +1 Curio[break]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 17:15:32 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
While his Kleavor, Lycanroc and Garchomp were busy hacking away at a particularly large-sized mineral deposit, he idly wondered—why did the rocks shimmer and shine like crystalblooms?

That was strange in and on itself.

“Well, if you want to unwind afterward, we can go somewhere to grab a bite to eat… or something stronger, if you drink,” he offered.

His brows furrowed slightly at what she’d mentioned about getting involved—much tempted as he was to dissuade her from getting in neck deep, he decided not to.

Well, at least not yet anyway.

“I’m here for pretty much the same, to bring back whatever the higher-ups can plausibly use from what we can get down here. Pretty sure that they can make something out of this,” he mentioned as his Garchomp came over and handed him one palm-sized shard that glittered strangely in his hand.

focus on mining — receive 1 curio.

[newclass=.birdbox]background:#a890f0;font-family:oswald;font-size:17px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:left;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 1:05:43 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONDEMNING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Eventually, the Eternatus core expels enough energy to cause the designated trainers experience extreme distress and fright. At first, they may point out things, Pokemon, or people that do not exist; however, over time, their hallucinations begin to manifest into reality.[break][break]

The Poison Tera Crystals glow bright as all manner of terrible things appear, drawn from the conscious of those affected by the Eternatus core. Eventually, these manifested figures will expire, disintegrating into nothing but residual Dynamax Energy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a fusion Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a manifested trauma/memory.

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 19:20:19 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

He was kind, Alex, it was a nice gesture to try and have a more normal interaction after their little expedition was done and over with. She'd never been invited out somewhere after an ordeal like this, the handful of times that she'd been down here or on other missions really, it was a small thing, but meaningful to Yuina.[break]
"That... would be nice, I like meeting people, but it shouldn't be under this stress of being down here... how do you get to know someone that way," she sighed, shaking a little now at the long term exposure to the toxins and the smogs that riddled the area. They shouldn't be here for too much longer...[break][break]
"Yeah... What... What are they trying to make, from this stuff? I'm no scientist, but, all of this stuff seems kind of dangerous," she wondered, placing another set of crystals in her satchel.[break]
From within the caverns, a rocky scraping sound echoed through the chambers, a low predatory growling as something approached. From the shadows a very large, hulking stone figure lunged forward with a guttural roar, swinging a gleaming stone tail that looked sharp enough to cut through anything in its path... Yuina stood at the roars and the creature lunging forward into the open, this place just had monsters at every corner, things that looked like they shouldn't exist... She clutched her satchel of the crystals that she had gathered before stepping back, allowing Swann to move forward as the Aegislash dropped her shield.[break][break]
"Swann, go," Yuina called, and the blade rushed forward through the air to attack, and was met with the monster's own tail as they clanged together, the power of Swann's Sacred Sword striking the monsters tail back with force. It roared again as it thrust its tail forward, crossing blades again with Aegislash.

notes[break]
Choice: Fight a Pokemon Fusion +50 Points[break]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 18:54:38 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
“I have no idea,” he admitted. To be honest, he’d been sent down here to retrieve as much as he could bring back; but without context as to what they could be used for.

(Maybe they had usable infinity energy in the ores that they would bring back? He idly hoped that they could be able to bring that strange phenomenon here to Hoenn after being stuck in that alternate-reality Galar for so long…)

And then…

“Not you again!” he exclaimed at the sight of the three-headed Salamence that had the body of a Dodrio appeared, yet again, and came running straight at him!

“Not right now!” he yelped as the approaching Garchomp then roared before charging at the strange Salamence-monster, Dragon Claws swinging angrily.

battle a fusion Pokémon — 50 rks points.

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 21:39:57 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONTROLLING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The mental anguish rises to unbearable levels. As the Eternatus core whirs, the fleshy walls begin to swarm with pink eye-like shapes. Still, through these translucent barriers, you catch a glimpse of a nearby planet. One that looks suspiciously like the one you all live in—except that a large portion of it seems covered in land.[break][break]

You must escape with your gathered material. Your ally or allies may be incapacitated by the paranoia settling in their psyches, or perhaps, the eldritch mutations beginning to metamorphose their body or bodies.[break][break]

Depending on how much your characters have mined, you may need to lessen your extracted load to ensure successful escape from this wretched place. After all, the horrors that reside here may make chase.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and escape.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 21:54:05 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

All at once, utter chaos had broken out, while Yuina's Pokemon was focused on a metal beast, a screeching monstrosity rushed into the cavern that Alex and his Pokemon went after. That was far and away enough of a reason to get out while they could. There was no telling what else was going to find them now.[break]
"I think that's enough, we can't fight more of these monsters if they find us," Yuina said over the sounds of volleying attacks, rushing and gathering up the rest of the materials she'd worked on. Swann clanged with the monster again, pushing it back, trying to create their opportunity.[break]
"Now or never," she hurried, keeping an eye on the battle, a hand on another Pokeball if it was needed, waiting for Alex to finish his pack before they rushed out towards their escape.

notes[break]
Choice: Escape with the whole load +1 Curio[break]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 16:29:55 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
After the two Pokémon had made a getaway (if he could even call the two abominations ‘Pokémon’) it was time to get the hell out of there before even more started appearing…

“Coming!” he yelled as he quickly recalled all his Pokémon but left his Braviary out in the open; making a running start for the actual leap he would take—

Once he’d landed, and the Braviary made a squawk of surprise at his sudden landing, the two shot off after Yuina and her Pokémon, like there was a wildfire hot on their tail!

escape with your full load — receive 1 curio.

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 2:57:59 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXTRACTION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: