amemiya, idris

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
amemiya, idris
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 15:59:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwant"]
[attr="class","freiwant1"]
[attr="class","freiwanttop"]
[attr="class","freiwanttop1"]- □ x

THIS CITY IS A GRAVEYARD

[attr="class","freiwantimg"]

[attr="class","freiwantinfo"]

nameidris amemiya
pronounshe + him + his
agetwenty-six
orientationbisexual
played bygaleforce

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER FACTION team rocket

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER RANK grunt

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]FACE CLAIM kuro kurenai, vshojo

[attr="class","freiwanttop"]AND IT'S HAUNTING ME

[attr="class","freiwantbot"]

[break]

[break][break]

break me, unmake me.[break]
but you can't tame me.[break]
i always come back,[break]
(for more).

[break][break]
the son of parents whose family helped tend to the pokemon tower in lavender town, kanto, for generations. a humble if morbid lifestyle that ended with very little money despite the lucuritive job. his parents were kind, worldly, and spiritual people. who gave up most of their funds to charities, shelters, and the monies to maintain the pokemon tower. [break][break] in the end, debts were incurred, debts they could not pay. and the loan sharks came sniffing around. unable to pay what they owed. the house was set ablaze. with by some miracle idris was the sole survivor of. [break][break]eventually found in the debris by a local doctor - he was mended and healed. barely holding onto to life. he was practically frankenstein'd together. that doctor was actually a disgraced medical researcher and a member of team rocket. who roped the youth into the organization with personal debts and revenge against his family's murderers. [break][break]stripped of his most of his empathy and morals with brutal often torturous training. he was broken down into a capable hitman and assassin. which had him travel throughout kanto committing to various mercenary contracts. before officially joining team rocket.[break][break]eventually, he'd end up packing up the family business and heading to hoenn on orders of his kanto superiors. setting up shop as a funeral rites consultant and said owner of the funeral parlor: "arceus's embrace".

[break][break]

• built like a beanstalk. tall and thin. stands at 5'11, but will swear up and down that he's actually 6'0. he's only an inch off for arceus's sake!
[break][break]
• is a bit of a foodie, not particularly picky with what he eats. and can eat alot. loves to try new and exciting things. and can be often seen at all sort of establishments trying out their best and most unique dishes.
[break][break]
• doesn't hold his alcohol well and actually dislikes drinking. will drink socially but tries to avoid getting actually drunk.
[break][break]
• despite his looks he is incredibly cleanily due to health reasons. will shower twice a day if he has the chance. a bit of a neat freak. his apartment is incredibly organized and well maintained despite it's gothic themes.
[break][break]
• as cerberus his weapons of choice are throwing knives for ranged combat. and daggers for hand-to-hand. he doesn't use guns often but won't turn down using them either. however, due to his subterfuge he simply thinks guns are too noisy and flashy when committing a hit.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwant]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwant1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop1]color:#60495a;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo b]color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
amemiya, idris
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 5:21:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC